How bad is the indoctrination that the left is imposing on our youth?

Some of these buffoons don't even know what memorial day represents.

On a scale of 1-10 it is a 10…unfortunately

Is it called “indoctrination” when you disagree with what’s being taught and “education” when you agree? Just want to get the terms straight

Teachers should teach how to think not what to think. A student should have zero idea which way a teacher leans politically. This lesson was free.

Like in all communities and work places we have good apples and we have bad apples. The vast majority of teachers that I know are good people and good educators. In every school there are also those handful of teachers that are a huge pain in the ass. Same thing in work places with coworkers and bosses. It’s called life. Learning how to deal with people like that is not a bad skill for children to have

Issue is if you’re a bad accountant you get fired. If you’re a bad teacher the Union protects you. False conflation. When your small businesses fail, there is a consequence. When teachers fail there is no consequences. Go and watch Waiting for Superman.

I agree with your frustrations with union protections of teachers. They love it but I’ve seen many bad apples stuck in place because of the protections.

Conspiracy victim thread 10,463. Your parents and friends influence your politics. Not schools. After that is your religion and even gender. Education matter as the smarter you are the more likely you are not to be a victim of right wing grievance politics but no impact from your teachers.

wel apparently the dembots in the video have some bad parents, a bad religion, bad friends and bad teachers

Is it called “indoctrination” when you disagree with what’s being taught and “education” when you agree? Just want to get the terms straight

It's indoctrination when only one view point is allowed and those who question that policy are targeted by "educators"!

Ok fair enough. What one sided POV do you think is being taught and not allowed to be questioned?

It's indoctrination when only one view point is allowed and those who question that policy are targeted by "educators"!

Ok fair enough. What one sided POV do you think is being taught and not allowed to be questioned?

1) Israel is at fault for the turmoil in the Middle East
2) Gender is a social construct and trans girls should be allowed and are allowed to play sports vs girls.
3) White privilege exists
4) We need more equity and more diversity in our workforce.
5) Saying anything positive about Donald Trump is hate speech.

Concrete examples from what my two kids have experienced over the past four years.

1. Israel is at fault. So are others. Takes two to tango.
2. School promote acceptance and diversity. The sports decision is a good debate which I assume is decided by election officials on the school board. Is that right?
3. Yes white privilege does exists. Obviously something you didn’t know
4. Don’t see why you’d have an assortment with more equity and diversity in our workforce. Why is that controversial?
5. Trump is a divisive and hateful dude but speaking positively of him isn’t hate speech. That’s seems odd that anybody would claim so

1) They are teaching Israel is at fault not others.

2) No idea who decided what. Vast majority of parents and taxpayers are against it. School committee members being replaced now.

3) It’s not a fact but an opinion. Obviously you don’t know the difference between the two. Explains again why your small businesses failed.

4) Because capitalism means you hire the best. Do the Celtics require equity and diversity or just the best 15 players? It’s stupid.

5) I agree it is odd. Trump is not more divisive than our media. Failed Small business owner, Trump wasn’t the cause of the divisiveness but the effect.

Teachers should teach how to think not what to think. A student should have zero idea which way a teacher leans politically. This lesson was free.

Like in all communities and work places we have good apples and we have bad apples. The vast majority of teachers that I know are good people and good educators. In every school there are also those handful of teachers that are a huge pain in the ass. Same thing in work places with coworkers and bosses. It’s called life. Learning how to deal with people like that is not a bad skill for children to have

Issue is if you’re a bad accountant you get fired. If you’re a bad teacher the Union protects you. False conflation. When your small businesses fail, there is a consequence. When teachers fail there is no consequences. Go and watch Waiting for Superman.

I agree with your frustrations with union protections of teachers. They love it but I’ve seen many bad apples stuck in place because of the protections.

Thank you. But in your initial statement you did make a false conflation.

2) Gender is a social construct and trans girls should be allowed and are allowed to play sports vs girls.

Concrete examples from what my two kids have experienced over the past four years.

2. School promote acceptance and diversity. The sports decision is a good debate which I assume is decided by election officials on the school board. Is that right?
4. Don’t see why you’d have an assortment with more equity and diversity in our workforce. Why is that controversial?
5. Trump is a divisive and hateful dude but speaking positively of him isn’t hate speech. That’s seems odd that anybody would claim so

2) No idea who decided what. Vast majority of parents and taxpayers are against it. School committee members being replaced now.

3) It’s not a fact but an opinion. Obviously you don’t know the difference between the two. Explains again why your small businesses failed.

4) Because capitalism means you hire the best. Do the Celtics require equity and diversity or just the best 15 players? It’s stupid.

5) I agree it is odd. Trump is not more divisive than our media. Failed Small business owner, Trump wasn’t the cause of the divisiveness but the effect.

Which one of my small business do you think failed and why? Because I consider all my ventures a success.

I know you just say that stuff to troll me but might as well throw it on the table and watch you fumble around to answer.

No false conflations coming from me

Which one of my small business do you think failed and why? Because I consider all my ventures a success.

I know you just say that stuff to troll me but might as well throw it on the table and watch you fumble around to answer.

You said they failed not I.

You admitted it in this thread. “It’s called life” except you admitted that for teachers they aren’t held accountable due to the Union Protections.

You said they failed not I.

You either misunderstood or I misspoke. Either way I don’t consider any of my past businesses a failure. Since you know zero about any of them then I hope we can put that behind us and you can look for something else to troll me with.

You admitted it in this thread. “It’s called life” except you admitted that for teachers they aren’t held accountable due to the Union Protections.

Yup, so? That’s not a false conflation. Just because the reality of our world is that there are bad apples doesn’t mean we shouldnt work to do better. It’s never going to be perfect.

If you can't figure it out, then chances are that YOU are one of the indoctrinated pawns.

That goes without saying.

If you can't figure it out, then chances are that YOU are one of the indoctrinated pawns.

If I can’t figure what out? I was asking a question to see what they thought. Did you not understand that?

If I can’t figure what out? I was asking a question to see what they thought. Did you not understand that?

what do you think is “educated” about what these students said?

Oh I’m not about to take a compilation of street interviews conducted by Fox and Friends seriously. Anybody cam make a compilation of idiots to paint any picture they want. Some of the worst I’ve seen were done outside Trump rallies. A faction of Kooks don’t represent the masses

Oh I’m not about to take a compilation of street interviews conducted by Fox and Friends seriously. Anybody cam make a compilation of idiots to paint any picture they want. Some of the worst I’ve seen were done outside Trump rallies. A faction of Kooks don’t represent the masses

i didn’t ask about the masses...i asked about the “educated” folks from the video

i didn’t ask about the masses...i asked about the “educated” folks from the video

The people in the video were dumbasses.

That’s some thinned skin grievance shit if I’ve ever seen it.

Forum List

Back