House Republicans ‘May Dig Their Own Grave’ With Fringe Political Investigations

You can't send a valid come back, PK...bite me? Really?

Really, it gets old with you trained monkey's.

I've stated many times and even provided a link in this thread that I do not support these investigations as they never do anything. I stated that very thing with the 1/6 one and as I said, provided a link to me saying so.

But your hair trigger went off.

Really, it gets old with you trained monkey's.

I've stated many times and even provided a link in this thread that I do not support these investigations as they never do anything. I stated that very thing with the 1/6 one and as I said, provided a link to me saying so.

But your hair trigger went off.
You say "Bite me!" but it's me that has a hair trigger? Well, all righty then!

How could you know that until they have had the hearings?

Democratic policies actively harm the American people. Working with them to do that would also be harming the American people.

What would you propose the Republicans do first? Work with the Democrats so that there will be even more grown men in girls bathrooms and even more teenage boys in high school girls locker rooms?

Should the Republicans work with the Democrats to secure the border? Would that be business of the people you would want Republicans to work with the Democrats on?

How is asking the FBI what their role was in the January 6th riots a Revenge investigation?
As expected, Republicans will go down the rabbit hole of revenge ‘investigations’ devoid of fact and merit instead of working with Democrats to address the business of the people.

Republicans will also pursue revenge impeachment of President Biden.

And it will all blow up in their collective face with the president reelected and Democrats in control of Congress, the voters disgusted by Republican political theater.

As expected, Republicans will go down the rabbit hole of revenge ‘investigations’ devoid of fact and merit instead of working with Democrats to address the business of the people.

And it will all blow up in their collective face with the president reelected and Democrats in control of Congress, the voters disgusted by Republican political theater.
I'm curious, Clayton...do you think that Democrats were addressing the "business of the people" with their multiple attempts to impeach Donald Trump?

Do you think they were addressing the "business of the people" with the Jan 6th show trials?

That's my way of pointing out that when you accuse someone of being "triggered" after your response to their post is "Bite me!" it makes you look like an idiot! Duh?

Replies from those brainwashed get old.

I'm curious...how would you define the use of the term "Bite me!" to a rather innocuous post? Would that be a well thought out response or not so much?

It was all the response your reply was due.

It was all the response your reply was due.
That's your well thought out response, PK? Bite me? Yet you try and accuse others of being "triggered"? You don't handle differing opinions well...do you? I take it you're more comfortable in "safe zones"?

And if someone points that out to you...you hide and throw "disagrees" at them? Too funny!

Last edited:

If these investigations are "devoid of fact" and will just make Republicans look bad, why are all you Dimtards on tilt over the thought of Dimwingers getting investigated?

"Devoid of facts"......just like the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA NARRATIVE, right????
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are pathetic HYPOCRITES!!!!!
:rolleyes:

And your year and a half clown show had a major impact on the Communists? I don't think so. Oh, but thanks for the advice anyway. We know you really care about our party so much you want to warn us ahead of time. :badgrin:

If these investigations are "devoid of fact" and will just make Republicans look bad, why are all you Dimtards on tilt over the thought of Dimwingers getting investigated?
Because they know that unlike Trump...Biden is guilty as sin of influence peddling? Hunter and Jim Biden cashed in on Joe Biden's powerful positions and more disturbingly...gave The Big Guy a cut of the haul! We know this because Hunter Biden is a crack addict who had the poor judgement to put all kinds of incriminating evidence on a lap top computer and then forget where the thing had been taken to be fixed. We also know because one of Hunter's business partner's...Tony Boblinski has told who the big guy IS!

Because they know that unlike Trump...Biden is guilty as sin of influence peddling? Hunter and Jim Biden cashed in on Joe Biden's powerful positions and more disturbingly...gave The Big Guy a cut of the haul! We know this because Hunter Biden is a crack addict who had the poor judgement to put all kinds of incriminating evidence on a lap top computer and then forget where the thing had been taken to be fixed. We also know because one of Hunter's business partner's...Tony Boblinski has told who the big guy IS!
Hunter is accused of almost the exactly what we all know Kushner actually did.

Kushner’s start up got TWO BILLION from the Saudis.

Only one of those things has your Pattie’s in a knot.

Anyone wanna guess which?

Hunter is accused of almost the exactly what we all know Kushner actually did.

Kushner’s start up got TWO BILLION from the Saudis.

Only one of those things has your Pattie’s in a knot.

Anyone wanna guess which?
Dude, how many times are you going to push this lie and get your ass handed to you?

The Saudi's didn't give Kushner $2 billion, liar. They allowed his investment firm to manage THEIR MONEY. His firm gets the customary fee for that service. And Kushner actually has experience in that field, unlike all the shady deals Crackhead got simply because of his last name.

Seriously Fuckwit, you should move on from this lie. It isn't working.

Dude, how many times are you going to push this lie and get your ass handed to you?

The Saudi's didn't give Kushner $2 billion, liar. They allowed his investment firm to manage THEIR MONEY. His firm gets the customary fee for that service. And Kushner actually has experience in that field, unlike all the shady deals Crackhead got simply because of his last name.

Seriously Fuckwit, you should move on from this lie. It isn't working.
Which is exactly what Hunter was accused of. How many times are you going to pretend there is a difference?

And Kushner actually has experience in that field,
Not according to the Saudi company that provided those funds. They had serious reservations that MBS quashed.

But you know that

Forum List

Back