More good news! Lefty "men" getting sterilized in record numbers

mvc-315s.jpg

I just wanted to take this opportunity to let all our leftist fellows here know that I'm here for you guys.

This is how you keep the gene pool healthy.

It's good for humanity that inferior DNA is being pruned out of our collective family tree.

You're welcome. I didn't get fixed but I never had kids. The planet is too overpopulated and I'd be okay if all the liberal voters didn't have babies. 65% of the babies you have will be Democratic voters.

The parties will change of course. They always do. Like back when Democrats were the racist party. Before the Southern Strategy that flipped that around.

They’re doing exactly what we want them to do to “protest” us…

Y’ok, go right ahead.

If you don’t make kids then you can’t kill your kid. If you’re not killing kids, we don’t have an issue.

mvc-315s.jpg

I just wanted to take this opportunity to let all our leftist fellows here know that I'm here for you guys.
I love it when conservative Republicans cry about poor black women getting abortions. As if they care. As if they want those women having those kids.

They'd PREFER those black women not have sex. That's what they want. Then they would be happy. Black women not so much but white women would be thrilled.

• Banned
You're welcome. I didn't get fixed but I never had kids. The planet is too overpopulated and I'd be okay if all the liberal voters didn't have babies. 65% of the babies you have will be Democratic voters.

The parties will change of course. They always do. Like back when Democrats were the racist party. Before the Southern Strategy that flipped that around.

Suuuure it did...

1670516334871.png

I love it when conservative Republicans cry about poor black women getting abortions. As if they care. As if they want those women having those kids.

They'd PREFER those black women not have sex. That's what they want. Then they would be happy. Black women not so much but white women would be thrilled.

Yet your fellow DemoKKKrats at Planned Parenthood relentlessly push abortions for black and brown women. Relentlessly.

You can't deny 90% blacks vote Democratic and white Southerner racists today who defend black face and Lady Antibelum vote Republican. Something changed.

Also have you ever heard of Blue Dog Democrats? They are southern Democrats. They have to be a lot more conservative than Democrats up north or they won't get elected. Often times these blue dogs don't go along with us Democrats. They can't because their constituents are super racist. Even the Democratic voters down there are racist.

I love it when conservative Republicans cry about poor black women getting abortions.
Oh fuck you.

As if they care.
Their kids are human beings with rights.

As if they want those women having those kids.
Too late now - they already have a kid.

No, they shouldn’t have made kids they can’t or won’t support, but shoulda coulda woulda doesn’t turn back the clock or change past decisions.

They'd PREFER those black women not have sex.
If you absolutely refuse to take care of the kids you might create through sex, don’t have sex. If you insist on having sex anyway, get sterilized first.

This goes for anyone, male or female, or any shade of skin under the sun.

Yet your fellow DemoKKKrats at Planned Parenthood relentlessly push abortions for black and brown women. Relentlessly.
Yes, poor women of all colors should be allowed to plan their own parenthood. Put off having a kid they don't want and can't afford.

Most women on welfare are white women. I want them to abort too.

Blacks only make up 12% of our population. 1/4th of American women will get an abortion in they're lifetime. It's a necessary "evil". It's not actually evil. Life isn't that precious to us. If it is to you, by all means don't abort.

Please don't care about what I'm doing with my body. Pretend I'm a Mexican in Mexico or Afgan in Afganistan. You don't give a fuck if they abort right? So mind your own business. Being a fellow citizen shouldn't mean I have to listen to your weird religious views.

My young close uber liberal (living) relatives are having very few kids, much lower than the national average, without surgery (only one of them is gay). Left to them civilization would die out in a few decades. :omg:

Last edited:
My close uber liberal (living) relatives are having very few kids, much lower than the national average, without surgery (only one of them is gay). Left to them civilization would die out in a few decades. :omg:
correction:

civilization, so-called

Most women on welfare are white women. I want them to abort too.
It’s cute that you think being non-discriminatory based on ethnicity somehow makes up for being discriminatory on parent income and age… that somehow you’re not a filthy bigoted hatemonger.

You are though.

You are a filthy bigoted hatemonger.

Forum List

Back