House Republicans ‘May Dig Their Own Grave’ With Fringe Political Investigations

Um, they gave his firm money to invest, Simp.

The money is not Kushner’s.

I love kicking your ass on this topic over, and over, and over..
So you've given up on the nonsensical claims about Seneca

So you've given up on the nonsensical claims about Seneca

You claimed the Saudis gave Kushner $2 billion. You have been proven to be a liar.................again.

Seriously, give up fella. You lost...............again.

You claimed the Saudis gave Kushner $2 billion. You have been proven to be a liar.................again.

Maybe you forgot you fuckers claimed the Chinese gave Hunter a couple hundred million.

Did you call those people liars asshole?

No you didn't. Hell you probably made that claim as well

Maybe you forgot you fuckers claimed the Chinese gave Hunter a couple hundred million.

Did you call those people liars asshole?

No you didn't. Hell you probably made that claim as well

Did the Saudis give Kushner's bullshit company 2 billion or what

Asshole

Did the Saudis give Kushner's bullshit company 2 billion or what

Asshole
Nope. More lies by you.

Kushner's company is managing Saudi money in investments. They didn't "give" the company $2 billion, liar. The money is still owned by the Saudis.

Man, I gave you some good advice but you didn't listen. I'll give it again.............stop lying about this and move on. You really look stupid continuing to push your dumbass lies that many have already debunked.

Get a grip, Simp.

Nope. More lies by you.

Kushner's company is managing Saudi money in investments. They didn't "give" the company $2 billion, liar. The money is still owned by the Saudis.

Man, I gave you some good advice but you didn't listen. I'll give it again.............stop lying about this and move on. You really look stupid continuing to push your dumbass lies that many have already debunked.

Get a grip, Simp.

Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual management fees of $25 million — according to a new report, drawing comparisons to first son Hunter Biden’s overseas business ventures.

Kushner’s firm Affinity Partners made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, despite a Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s concerns about “inexperience” and a due diligence review that was “unsatisfactory in all aspects,” according to minutes of a June meeting reported by the New York Times.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman leads the fund’s board, which overruled the skeptics. A letter written by fund staff to a board member who dissented cited “aims to form a strategic relationship with the Affinity Partners Fund and its founder, Jared Kushner” in going ahead with the deal,

Suck on that douchebag

Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual management fees of $25 million — according to a new report, drawing comparisons to first son Hunter Biden’s overseas business ventures.

Kushner’s firm Affinity Partners made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, despite a Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s concerns about “inexperience” and a due diligence review that was “unsatisfactory in all aspects,” according to minutes of a June meeting reported by the New York Times.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman leads the fund’s board, which overruled the skeptics. A letter written by fund staff to a board member who dissented cited “aims to form a strategic relationship with the Affinity Partners Fund and its founder, Jared Kushner” in going ahead with the deal,

Suck on that douchebag
with expected annual management fees of $25 million —

Thanks for the link.:113::113::113::113::113:

Fucking awesome link, Simp. This photo looks suspiciously like The Big Guy meeting with the Crackhead's business partners. :auiqs.jpg:

Joe Biden claimed in 2019 that he’d “never spoken” with his son about “his overseas business dealings,” but The Post reported in October 2020 that Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi emailed Hunter in 2015 to thank him for the opportunity to meet his father.

A photo and emails subsequently reported by The Post indicate Joe Biden attended a 2015 dinner at DC’s Cafe Milano with a group of his son’s associates — including Pozharskyi, a trio of Kazakhs and Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina and her husband, ex-Moscow mayor Yury Luzhkov. Baturina is Russia’s richest woman and a 2020 report from Republican-led Senate committees alleges that in 2014, she paid $3.5 million to a firm associated with Hunter Biden.

1670637092702.png

Hey, thanks for fetching a link proving exactly what I said (and proving you are a lying sack of shit).

Your link confirms they are managing the Saudi's investments.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
The NY Post is saying exactly what I was saying. Are they liars too? Are they a "right wing rag"?

They also said that the Saudi company that "invested" that money thought Kushner was a bad risk, completely inexperienced and that due diligence was lacking on the deal and that MSB intervened on behalf of his friend

, despite a Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s concerns about “inexperience” and a due diligence review that was “unsatisfactory in all aspects,”

I am loving your link, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

In China, Hunter Biden co-founded an investment firm called BHR Partners in 2013 less than two weeks after flying with his father to Beijing aboard Air Force Two.

Hunter introduced Joe Biden to BHR CEO Jonathan Li in the lobby of a hotel in China’s capital. The fund is controlled in part by state-owned entities and facilitated the 2016 sale for $3.8 billion of a Congolese cobalt mine from a US company to the firm China Molybdenum. Cobalt is a key component in electric car batteries.

Hunter Biden’s attorney Chris Clark said in November — less than a week after President Biden’s 3 1/2-hour virtual summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping — that his client had finally divested his 10 percent stake in BHR Partners, but offered no further details. The White House declined to share any details on the alleged transactions and referred reporters to Clark, who did not respond to inquiries.

Before running for president, Joe Biden allegedly was involved with his son’s dealings with CEFC China Energy, which the Washington Post reported this month paid Hunter Biden and his uncle Jim Biden $4.8 million in 2017 and 2018.

The NY Post is saying exactly what I was saying. Are they liars too? Are they a "right wing rag"?

They also said that the Saudi company that "invested" that money thought Kushner was a bad risk, completely inexperienced and that due diligence was lacking on the deal and that MSB intervened on behalf of his friend

, despite a Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s concerns about “inexperience” and a due diligence review that was “unsatisfactory in all aspects,”
No, they aren't. They are saying EXACTLY what I said.

You claimed the Saudi's gave Kushner $2 billion.

I said they let his investment firm manage their investments. Once again you are lying to try to cover your lies.

Pathetic.

I am loving your link, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

In China, Hunter Biden co-founded an investment firm called BHR Partners in 2013 less than two weeks after flying with his father to Beijing aboard Air Force Two.

Hunter introduced Joe Biden to BHR CEO Jonathan Li in the lobby of a hotel in China’s capital. The fund is controlled in part by state-owned entities and facilitated the 2016 sale for $3.8 billion of a Congolese cobalt mine from a US company to the firm China Molybdenum. Cobalt is a key component in electric car batteries.

Hunter Biden’s attorney Chris Clark said in November — less than a week after President Biden’s 3 1/2-hour virtual summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping — that his client had finally divested his 10 percent stake in BHR Partners, but offered no further details. The White House declined to share any details on the alleged transactions and referred reporters to Clark, who did not respond to inquiries.

Before running for president, Joe Biden allegedly was involved with his son’s dealings with CEFC China Energy, which the Washington Post reported this month paid Hunter Biden and his uncle Jim Biden $4.8 million in 2017 and 2018.
So 4.8 million to Hunter and Jim Biden and 2 BILLION to Kushner and you see no similarities?

New Topics

Forum List

Back