House GOP’s First Vote? A Gift To Wealthy Tax Cheats

1673427024750.jpeg

He reduced the deficit every year after the first.. You’re such a child. No one ever proposed to balance a budget the first year after huge deficits. The Dems presidents ALWAYS reduced the deficits in modern times by the end of their terms, the GOP ALWAYS RAISED THEM. Look at Biden’s budget. It reduced the deficit over Trump.

The GOP are free loaders who want everything free and cut taxes for the rich and increase deficits and have recessions...that’s YOUR history.
/——-/ Yeah, sure he did.
AF4485C9-F996-4E21-8F79-54FEDE03C476.jpeg

Actually.....
Those IRS agents were destined to come after YOU. Not Billionaires.

You are an ingrate. You should be thanking those who voted to stop the IRS from attacking poor people already paying nearly all their income in taxes.
The Feral Government already takes FAR more than it was ever designed to. Maybe instead of wasting trillions on Pork spending special interest projects overseas, more if it should actually help the people paying it?
Maybe YOU should focus your attention on the border where millions are flooding the country and will end up needing more Feral government assistance ultimately further hurting poor Americans.

Why are you so eager to enrich already wealthy politicians and leave lower income folks hungry?

PS.
It's NOT "LOST REVENUE" idiot. It's money that belongs to individual people who need it to pay rent and eat that the Feral government STEALS BY FORCE.
You sick people worship the Feral government as a God in and of itself. Are you Communist?
And the vast majority of your political wealth is in the hands of Democrats by the way.

Every Democrat is either an ignoramus or a schmuck

The first “policy” vote of the new Republican-controlled House of Representatives continued with their theme of capitulation to the extreme right, and more pointedly the people who fundthe political careers of the far right. They voted along party lines, 221 to 210, to rescind the more than $70 billion in IRS funding included in the Inflation Reduction Act to help the agency modernize and more effectively do its job.

The Congressional Budget Office scored the bill, and determined that if that $70 billion was rescinded for real (it won’t be, the Senate won’t do it), it would decrease federal revenue by more than double that amount—$186 billion. That’s $186 billion in lost revenue FOR the nation’s coffers between now and 2032. That means it would actually cost the nation more than $114 billion in the next decade.

Yes, the party of fiscal responsibility.

Yep. Explode the deficit $100 billion on the first day, to give Elon Musk, and David Koch a tax cut.
Whenever our spendthrift government needs more tax money to blow, they ALWAYS go to the middle-class working man. That's where the biggest volume is. So instead of pulling this middle-class double cross, maybe they would be better off simplifying the code and getting rid of all the excess agents we already have. The problem is, the rich won't allow all those loopholes, that were passed to protect them from taxes, to be rescinded in favor of a fairer system. The moral of the story is, government thinks the rich should be exempt from paying their fair share. That's because they're all rich.

Boy are you STUPID. Those charts are of the National debt which includes the deficits of all past presidents. The debt doesn’t go down stupid until the budget is balanced idiot.
/----/ "The debt doesn’t go down stupid until the budget is balanced idiot."
That makes no sense, even by your low standards.

That makes no sense, even by your low standards.
It makes no sense to economic illiterates like you who don’t understand compound interest which keeps the debt reduction out of reach till BOTH parties cut the yearly deficits when they are in power. Now, it’s only the Democrats that do. Look up compund interest. Take a load off your brain. You’re math illiterate. Don’t embarrass yourself.

It makes no sense to economic illiterates like you who don’t understand compound interest which keeps the debt reduction out of reach till BOTH parties cut the yearly deficits when they are in power. Now, it’s only the Democrats that do. Look up compund interest. Take a load off your brain. You’re math illiterate. Don’t embarrass yourself.
/——/ I have a BS in Business and learned compound interest at age 6 when I opened my first bank account. Yes, both parties have to agree with fiscal conservatives to rein in spending enough to lower the debt.

/——/ I have a BS in Business and learned compound interest at age 6 when I opened my first bank account. Yes, both parties have to agree with fiscal conservatives to rein in spending enough to lower the debt.
I’m not impressed first of all. Anyone can be a stud on the net.
Secondly, let’s pretend you are. Then you know I’m absolutely right. No single admin goes from deficits to a balanced budget when just paying the interest on the debt is significant. It has to be done by both parties concurrently especially when sharing power. The liberals get little help.

Lastly, assuming you are who you say you are, only the liberals in modern history have shown ANY inclination to lower the deficits.

The $70 billion IRS agents was all a scam to start with. Biden promised to make the "rich" pay their fair share. But what does he do? He pretends he is going to hire thousands and thousands of new agents even though business can't even get enough people to run a register at McD's.

He then enact measures to go after the poor to pay for his programs. It was all an act to pretend his bills were going to get paid for when they never were.

The IRS was never going to be able to hire all these agents but that money would still be there to be spent. The IRS has appx 95,000 people working there now. If 95,000 can't handle the returns of the "rich", well, maybe we need to make the returns far, far, simpler.

261 Million tax returns are filed in the USA annually, both personal and corporate. For 95,000 workers to process 261 million tax returns, each person working for the IRS, would have to process 2,750 tax returns each. Since there are only 260 business days in a year, less statutory holidays. Do you seriously think that IRS workers can scrutinize and process more than 100 returns per day, and successfully.

Not every one of these 95,000 people are processing tax returns, of course, so the numbers are even worse than I've demonstrated. And if all 95,000 people working at the IRS are processing returns, that doesn't leave anyone to collect tax arrears.

Last but not least, the IRS budget and staff have been cut relentlessly over the past 10 years. The agency is currently funded at 2009 levels, despite a population increase of 25 million since 2009.

You're all complaining about problems dealing with the IRS, well, understaffed and underfunded agencies tend not to work very well.

You don’t do much to back who you say you are, when you made the bogus comparison between the yearly budget deficits and accumulated debt.

Last edited:
Tax Cheats?... are you kidding?... Biden owes thousands to the IRS... he has never reported a single dollar of gift tax for money Hunter placed into their family bank account... give us a break...
Biden is so corrupt there is no way anything you say about Trump isn't true about Joe.... The Biden's are a true crime family....

261 Million tax returns are filed in the USA annually, both personal and corporate. For 95,000 workers to process 261 million tax returns, each person working for the IRS, would have to process 2,750 tax returns each. Since there are only 260 business days in a year, less statutory holidays. Do you seriously think that IRS workers can scrutinize and process more than 100 returns per day, and successfully.

Not every one of these 95,000 people are processing tax returns, of course, so the numbers are even worse than I've demonstrated. And if all 95,000 people working at the IRS are processing returns, that doesn't leave anyone to collect tax arrears.

Last but not least, the IRS budget and staff have been cut relentlessly over the past 10 years. The agency is currently funded at 2009 levels, despite a population increase of 25 million since 2009.

You're all complaining about problems dealing with the IRS, well, understaffed and underfunded agencies tend not to work very well.

The answer is for tax returns to be one page.

I’m not impressed first of all. Anyone can be a stud on the net.
Secondly, let’s pretend you are. Then you know I’m absolutely right. No single admin goes from deficits to a balanced budget when just paying the interest on the debt is significant. It has to be done by both parties concurrently especially when sharing power. The liberals get little help.

Lastly, assuming you are who you say you are, only the liberals in modern history have shown ANY inclination to lower the deficits.
/——-/ “only the liberals in modern history have shown ANY inclination to lower the deficits.”
Name one spending bill rammed through by democRATs that did that.

The only thing Republicans ever want to do to rein in the debt is to stop spending. But Republicans have been the party which has steadily increased the debt since Reagan was in office. Mostly in military spending and wars.

When Democrats increase spending, they tax to cover the cost. Republicans then cut the tax, and blame Democrats for the resulting deficit.

If you want to live in a a first world country, you have to pay for it. That's what taxes are. Your share of the costs of living in a first world country, If you want the biggest, baddest military in the world, open your wallet and pay for it.

The answer is for tax returns to be one page.

What a stupid answer that is. The correct answer is to hire enough staff to properly process the returns and to audit for cheating.

Republicans don’t want rich people to pay taxes so they don’t want IRS to hire more agents.

Forum List

Back