House GOP’s First Vote? A Gift To Wealthy Tax Cheats

My delusions? You Dims are the delusional ones.
Whine about tax cheaters, while holding the vast number of top one percenters as members of your commie ilk, then do nothing to rewrite these bad tax laws while controlling Congress for two years.
IRS goon squad is Poopeypants means of stealing more funds from the working class to pay for the lazy Dims

So there should be no problem investigating all of those 1 percenter commie dems then right?

It amazes me to see so many uneducated proles who are on board with the globalist technocrat war against the middle class.
This nonsense never would have gotten traction 60 years ago. The caliber of the average American has dropped significantly since the mid-1960s.

Bite me. My statement has absolutely nothing actually to do with McD's, I could use any employer. Many can not find employee's but the IRS is going to find 67,000 qualified individuals?

Hardly.
1) The Democrats’ attack on the small business owner continues.

2) Who says they will be qualified? This is the government we’re talking about. They will hire warm bodies, at $100,000 a head, and then pay MORE to hire consultants to help them with their jobs.

/——-/ democRATs and RINOs spend $1.7 trillion we don’t have and can’t even bother reading the damn bill. Then wants us to account for every $600 we spend of our own money.
Well, too bad for you that the adults are in charge now.
We don’t have it because the gop ran up the biggest deficit ever under Trump.

Not going to address my question? I guess since you didn't before I shouldn't be surprised.
I'm sorry you read corporate agitprop like that, but I gather your knee jerked right to "Obama" when shown how "Budget Cuts Have Reduced Enforcement Staff by 31% Since 2010". Well, rightly so. Obama was in office from 1/20/2009 to 1/20/2017. But, as shown, the IRS budget was clearly cut steadily during those years resulting in concurrent full-time enforcement staff reductions.

So wtf do you mean,
Where did the money go?
It got cut!

Obama was determined to outdo Bill Clinton's record for fellating the Republicans before they even knew their zippers were open. And he did. Is that really news to you?

Point remains the IRS needs to hire staff to audit the ever more complex tax filings of billionaires. Staffing costs money. Ergo, the IRS needs their budget increased. Why rob banks? Because that's where the money is. Why audit billionaires?

GOP’s First Vote? A Gift To Wealthy Tax Cheats​

* MOM! I DIDN"T GET NUTTIN' AGAIN! *
cry7-fussy.jpg

The first “policy” vote of the new Republican-controlled House of Representatives continued with their theme of capitulation to the extreme right, and more pointedly the people who fundthe political careers of the far right. They voted along party lines, 221 to 210, to rescind the more than $70 billion in IRS funding included in the Inflation Reduction Act to help the agency modernize and more effectively do its job.

The Congressional Budget Office scored the bill, and determined that if that $70 billion was rescinded for real (it won’t be, the Senate won’t do it), it would decrease federal revenue by more than double that amount—$186 billion. That’s $186 billion in lost revenue FOR the nation’s coffers between now and 2032. That means it would actually cost the nation more than $114 billion in the next decade.

Yes, the party of fiscal responsibility.

Yep. Explode the deficit $100 billion on the first day, to give Elon Musk, and David Koch a tax cut.
Which goes along with their efforts to ignore their responsibility and their obligations to serve all the people. These far-right wing nuts are totally irresponsible, that alone should be able to put them out of office.

The first “policy” vote of the new Republican-controlled House of Representatives continued with their theme of capitulation to the extreme right, and more pointedly the people who fundthe political careers of the far right. They voted along party lines, 221 to 210, to rescind the more than $70 billion in IRS funding included in the Inflation Reduction Act to help the agency modernize and more effectively do its job.

The Congressional Budget Office scored the bill, and determined that if that $70 billion was rescinded for real (it won’t be, the Senate won’t do it), it would decrease federal revenue by more than double that amount—$186 billion. That’s $186 billion in lost revenue FOR the nation’s coffers between now and 2032. That means it would actually cost the nation more than $114 billion in the next decade.

Yes, the party of fiscal responsibility.

Yep. Explode the deficit $100 billion on the first day, to give Elon Musk, and David Koch a tax cut.

So your op is a lie by your own admission?

/——/ And with Obama, democrats passed a balanced budget every year.,.
He reduced the deficit every year after the first.. You’re such a child. No one ever proposed to balance a budget the first year after huge deficits. The Dems presidents ALWAYS reduced the deficits in modern times by the end of their terms, the GOP ALWAYS RAISED THEM. Look at Biden’s budget. It reduced the deficit over Trump.

The GOP are free loaders who want everything free and cut taxes for the rich and increase deficits and have recessions...that’s YOUR history.

He reduced the deficit every year after the first.. You’re such a child. No one ever proposed to balance a budget the first year after huge deficits. The Dems presidents ALWAYS reduced the deficits in modern times by the end of their terms, the GOP ALWAYS RAISED THEM. Look at Biden’s budget. It reduced the deficit over Trump.

The GOP are free loaders who want everything free and cut taxes for the rich and increase deficits and have recessions...that’s YOUR history.

1673411254114.jpeg

Forum List

Back