Economists propose axing 401(k), IRA tax benefits to help fund Social Security

The democrat congress--which held the purse strings--printed the money we didn't have. Congress spends--not the POTUS. Educate yourself.
Destroying the US dollar is & has been the only goal of Republicans. The US Dollar is like Government bonds that's value is based on the full faith & credit of the US Government.

100% of Republican law makers signed Norquist no tax pledge to "shrink government and drown it in a bathtub". They never signed a pledge to shrink spending, they actually increase spending to explode debt to destroy government credit & US Dollar! Then they undermined our faith in the voting system & attacked the US Capitol to finish the job.

Republicans are the money printers, deficit inflation exploding & big spenders! Republican Nixon took the US Dollar off the Gold standard in 1971. Trump printed 5 times more than all presidents in history COMBINED! Republicans #1 Goal is to Print, Print, Print & Spend, Spend, Spend!!!

Democrats pay for spending with taxes & spending cuts that prevents deficits & inflation. Without spending cuts, tax cuts only increase deficit, money printing, interest on debt & inflation taxation forever.

Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill tried to warn Republican Vice President Dick Cheney that his plan to explode budget deficits posed a threat to the economy. Cheney cut him off. “You know, Paul, Reagan proved deficits don’t matter,”...“We won the midterms. This is our due.” A month later, Cheney told the Treasury secretary he was fired.

Note how under Trump, Gold soared over $2,085

Last edited:
democrat congress under Trump, moron. Keep doubling down. How much have the democrats sent to Ukraine? How much did the vegetable leave in Afghanistan for the Taliban? Try again, you need the practice, you're not very good at this.
You Lose
fredgraph.png

deficit inflation exploding
Inflation is Biden's baby. Typical uneducated democrat.
Democrats pay for spending with taxes & spending cuts that prevents deficits & inflation.
Oh? Who's paying for the illegal immigrants? Who's paying for the loans that the vegetable is forgiving--unconstitutionally, I might add. Who's paying for the hundreds of billions in Ukrainian aid? LMAO got anymore?
Republican Vice President Dick Cheney
WTF? Dick Cheney? You do realize he left the figurehead office of VP sixteen years ago---naw, I forgot, you're a democrat so you are too busy reaching up your derriere for more irrelevant crap.

A pile of half truths and lies.

The changes democrats want to those plans are only for the wealthy and large balances.

Democrats want to oncrease the cap for SDS withholding.

Republicans want to privatized it altogether and give rich people a blow job.

The changes democrats want to those plans are only for the wealthy and large balances.

There are already income limits for contributions.

There are already income limits for contributions.
And yet retirement accounts over $10 million were at issue. And backdoor Roth conversions. But hey, I am not here to spoonfeed you publicly available info. Read about Build Back Better.

Right because no other administration in history has ran a deficit. Trump spent like a drunken Democrat but he is not the President now.
3 relief bills were passed by Republican Senate & signed into law by President Donald Trump early in 2020: $8 billion on March 6, then $192 billion on March 18, then $2 trillion CARES act on March 27, 2020. Then Trump kept on signing, printing & spending & spending & spending.............. Until 55% of Trump's economy was government spending. Trump printed 5 times more than all other presidents combined!

Alright, back to the thread after another derail attempt.

The obvious solution is to raise the contribution cap for SS.

But one party licks the boots of the rich.

You're funny.
Tell me more about stock sales to fund stock buy backs. DURR
So you can say something wrong and stupid about it agan? You don't need my help.

Yes, as it turns out, capital investment does indeed help pay dividends and buy back stock.

But these companies have expected future revenue. Else they would fail, and the executives would go to prison.

And yet retirement accounts over $10 million were at issue. And backdoor Roth conversions. But hey, I am not here to spoonfeed you publicly available info. Read about Build Back Better.

And yet retirement accounts over $10 million were at issue.

Who wrote off $10 million when they made 401K contributions? Link?

I am not here to spoonfeed you publicly available info

You're here to repeat poorly thought-out leftist talking points
and your own idiotic claims.

Forum List

Back