Zionist genocide in Israel

Can you blame Egypt? Palestinians are the N-words of the Middle East, nobody wants them. They multiplied like rabbits, relied on welfare and social benefits from Israel, then they turn around and harbor terrorists.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Palestinians are all over the Arab world. You're a pathetic victim of Israeli propaganda.

1. It is impossible to discuss such a sensitive topic in a short post.

2. Israelis and Palestinians are human. Therefore, neither are angels.

3. The Arabs tried 3 times to wipe out Israel (hear tell they ALMOST succeeded on one occasion).

4. The Israelis do not trust the Palestinians.

a. Just watched a C-SPAN discussion on the West Bank. Everyone needs a pass. Israelis get a pass; Palestinians get a different-colored pass. Israeli settlers have great influence, so they have been taking more and more West Bank land. The emotional word "apartheid" should be avoided. But, yes, the Israelis are VERY wary of Palestinians. (And was October 7 proof that they should be?)

5. We do not know the actual number of dead Gazan civilians. But we do see the destroyed buildings in Gaza. Obliterated by the IDF. We do know that millions are displaced, hungry, and lacking medical attention.

6. I also saw a CNN report on Israeli prisons in the desert for terrorists. Blind-folded young men were seen strapped to beds. Let's just say these patients were not receiving care with kid gloves.

Have you been to Israel?

Why would I need to? Israel is a Jewish state, I'm not Jewish.

Granted, it's also the birthplace of Christianity. But after the Great Commission in Matthew 28:16-20, Jesus called on his followers to make disciples of and baptize all nations in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

And that they did. The world is currently 31% Christian, 15.6% unaffiliated, 15.2% Hindu, and 6.6% Buddhist, and 0.2% Judaism.

Unfortunately, 24.9% of the people in the world chose to follow the fake "religion" of Islam, whose "prophet" never performed any miracle, never healed any sick people, never raised the dead, was never killed by the Romans and then resurrected, and was a murderer and a pedophile. You can pretty much write off those Muslims as being followers of Satan. But oh well. The tickets to Hell are nowhere near sold out.

See? You unknowingly prove my point.

Read it after me….

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II
In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
  1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
OF COURSE, YOU‘LL LIE AND SAY NONE OF THIS APPLIES TO THE ACTIONS OF YOUR BELOVED ISRAEL, THE NATION YOU ARE TRULY LOYAL TO.
Just a feeling but this might be a very broad definition applied there are really many genocides going on including genocides by americans and even genocide on americans

By this definition there might be really many genocides going on including genocides by americans and europeans but also genocides on americans and europeans what they call White genocide or great replacement

Definition
Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

Killing members of the group;
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Elements of the crime
The Genocide Convention establishes in Article I that the crime of genocide may take place in the context of an armed conflict, international or non-international, but also in the context of a peaceful situation. The latter is less common but still possible. The same article establishes the obligation of the contracting parties to prevent and to punish the crime of genocide.

You would think that Egypt would open their border and take in all the refugees, yet they don't and somehow everyone blames Israel. Convenient.
Israel caused it. So yeah, they are to blame.

I’ll add you to my list of genocide supporters.

You would think that Egypt would open their border and take in all the refugees, yet they don't and somehow everyone blames Israel. Convenient.
Israel caused the refugee problem. So yeah, they are to blame.

I’ll add you to my list of genocide supporters.

Very well said. You know, they've been sucking on the Zionist pig's teat for such a long time already that they've succeeded in manipulating the definition of the word "Semite" to be exclusively synonymous with "Jew". "Holocaust" and "genocide" are in line to get the same treatment.

Thank you for remaining a voice of sanity.

You're right about the brainwashing of America by pro Israel MSM. (1)

I didn't realize the degree to which especially gullible Americans had been brainwashed until I served in the US Military in S.E. Asia (Laos), lived, worked and studied in Germany and spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch-hiking throughout the Middle East.
I had intended to go south from Lebanon into Israel when the '73 War broke out.
For the next few weeks, I was in or around Palestinian refugee camps where I heard the Nakba survivor stories that never seem to make it past our Zion-media censors.

The are three main differences between the Nakba and the widely publicized Holocaust:

1. Holocaust survivors had Hollywood hyping Holocaust hoaxes as far back as the 1940s ("human skin" lampshades, fake shrunken heads, "human skin" pocketbooks etc.
Meanwhile, can anyone remember ever seeing any movie about the Nakba or any of its survivors?

2. Holocaust survivors have received countless $ Billions in reparations while Nakba survivors only endure more systematic extermination at the hands of criminal Zionist occupiers.

3. The Holocaust can't withstand honest examination and open discussion to such an extent that it absolutely must have draconian and repressive "Holocaust denial" laws in order to survive.
The Nakba, however, welcomes spirited debate and thorough examination.

What is most discouraging is that apologists for for Netanyahu's genocidal agenda treat the Holocaust as some sort of license for the systematic extermination of Palestine's native residents

Thanks and keep up the good work,

(1). “Studies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western media”
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT “Mainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ‘us’. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with,..." CONTINUED

I'm afraid that loyal Americans disagree:

"The Majority of Americans Now Disapprove of Israel’s Genocide, Polling Finds"

EXCERPT "New polling finds that the majority of the American public now say that they disapprove of Israel’s genocidal siege of Gaza. Approval of the assault has plummeted over the course of a few months as Israel slaughtered at least 33,000 Palestinians and continues its destruction of Gaza with impunity.

According to a Gallup survey conducted last month, 55 percent of Americans say that they disapprove of Israel’s “military action” in Gaza — up from a minority of 45 percent in a November Gallup poll." CONTINUED
Lots of ignorant and misinformed people accept the verbal sleight of hand used by the propagandists. So what?

It still isn’t a “genocide” in any meaningful way. Not a genocide. Not an attempt. Not even an effort.

The claim of being “committed” by Israel in Gaza is absolutely false and utterly worthless in any honest conversation about the war over there.

1. It is impossible to discuss such a sensitive topic in a short post.

2. Israelis and Palestinians are human. Therefore, neither are angels.

3. The Arabs tried 3 times to wipe out Israel (hear tell they ALMOST succeeded on one occasion).

4. The Israelis do not trust the Palestinians.

a. Just watched a C-SPAN discussion on the West Bank. Everyone needs a pass. Israelis get a pass; Palestinians get a different-colored pass. Israeli settlers have great influence, so they have been taking more and more West Bank land. The emotional word "apartheid" should be avoided. But, yes, the Israelis are VERY wary of Palestinians. (And was October 7 proof that they should be?)

5. We do not know the actual number of dead Gazan civilians. But we do see the destroyed buildings in Gaza. Obliterated by the IDF. We do know that millions are displaced, hungry, and lacking medical attention.

6. I also saw a CNN report on Israeli prisons in the desert for terrorists. Blind-folded young men were seen strapped to beds. Let's just say these patients were not receiving care with kid gloves.

The Jews were not given Samaria, East Jerusalem, Gaza or the Golan heights. It's against the law to colonize occupied territory.

Your attempted analogies are even more retarded than you tend to be.

Go start a thread about saving some olive trees you moronic simpleton hack.

The Jews have destroyed a million olive trees... some were 500 years old. As essential to the Palestinians as the buffalo were to the plains Indians. Are you so ignorant you didn't know that?

Lots of ignorant and misinformed people accept the verbal sleight of hand used by the propagandists. So what?

It still isn’t a “genocide” in any meaningful way. Not a genocide. Not an attempt. Not even an effort.

The claim of being “committed” by Israel in Gaza is absolutely false and utterly worthless in any honest conversation about the war over there.

You've never been to the Middle East or anywhere else, have you?

Forum List

Back