Who Is Going To Tell The GOP They’ve Been on the Wrong Side of History?

Who will break the news to the GOP that they have been on the wrong side of history for too long?

• Liz Cheney

• Susan Collins

• Larry Hogan

• Roger Marshall

• Joni Ernst

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
If the GOP wins the 2024 Presidential election, the day of reckoning will be postponed. Much like it was postponed when they won the 2016 election. However the day is coming where they will have to soberly look at their party’s stances in comparison where the nation is and come to the all-too-obvious conclusion that they have lined up time and again on the wrong side of history. The stances run the gamut from siding with corrupt police to the misogyny to actual polices such as opposing women being able to make their own health care decisions.

So the question has to be asked...who is going to break the news to the rank and file that they have been sold a bill of goods for several decades. As was famously said: "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

I wonder if they’ll listen?
Hmm…doesn’t PBS get government funding? Guess it’s time to defund them also…since when should they be allowed to run political pieces?

If the GOP wins the 2024 Presidential election, the day of reckoning will be postponed. Much like it was postponed when they won the 2016 election. However the day is coming where they will have to soberly look at their party’s stances in comparison where the nation is and come to the all-too-obvious conclusion that they have lined up time and again on the wrong side of history. The stances run the gamut from siding with corrupt police to the misogyny to actual polices such as opposing women being able to make their own health care decisions.

So the question has to be asked...who is going to break the news to the rank and file that they have been sold a bill of goods for several decades. As was famously said: "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

What makes anyone think they'd listen?

March 19, 2003 We said "We lost."
referring to Iraq.
they didn't listen, called us raghead terrorist sympathizers.

When the homeland Security Act passed in 2002
We said "We've surrendered our freedoms to fear. The terrorists won"
They said we were terrorists.

2015 We warned them about Trump
2020 We warned them about ignoring medical protocols
2021 we warned them about going to DC on 1/6...

The stupid don't listen and they don't learn.

Won't listen to one party state leftists like you.
2004 and 2010 Republicans were bragging about establishing a permanent majority and one party rule.

1715616367298.gif

Being on the 'wrong side of history' doesn't mean that you are wrong. How can it be said that liberals are on the right side of history when they are causing most of our problems?

Regarding abortion. If conservatives ignored it politically, would it cease to be a problem? Has the reduction of law enforcement resources led to a decline in crime?
Do you mean that if republicans quit trying to use the power of government to force their religious views on women of differing beliefs would the problem go away?

1715616636529.png

I can't speak to a "reduction in law enforcement" and I'm sure you can't do so honestly but in case you missed it

1715616834289.gif

Oh? We aren't the side cheering on the murder of Jews worldwide.

That would be YOU!

If you are cheering for murder guess what that makes you....
No.
you're the ones committing the murders while pretending to cry about it.

Like your hero Saddam who "wept" while announcing which of his political opponents were to be execute next.

What makes anyone think they'd listen?

March 19, 2003 We said "We lost."
referring to Iraq.
they didn't listen, called us raghead terrorist sympathizers.

When the homeland Security Act passed in 2002
We said "We've surrendered our freedoms to fear. The terrorists won"
They said we were terrorists.

2015 We warned them about Trump
2020 We warned them about ignoring medical protocols
2021 we warned them about going to DC on 1/6...

The stupid don't listen and they don't learn.
Democrats ARE terrorist sympathizers. There are muslims in the Democrat party that support terrorists. Fact.

No.
you're the ones committing the murders while pretending to cry about it.

Like your hero Saddam who "wept" while announcing which of his political opponents were to be execute next.
Which political party do those two muslim congress bitches from Minnesota and Michigan belong to?

Hmm…doesn’t PBS get government funding? Guess it’s time to defund them also…since when should they be allowed to run political pieces?
To MAGATS EVERYTHING is political.
There is nothing you don't see without a political prism that only shows red.

AND. of course...

The [projection to accuse others of the crap in which you're neck deep and sinking

Democrats ARE terrorist sympathizers. There are muslims in the Democrat party that support terrorists. Fact.
There ya go repeat that BULLSHIT you've been fed.
Don't bother to learn, just be a dumbass parrot.

1715617546887.png

1715617561103.gif

If your IQ ever hit room temperature you'd realize how stupid you sound.

Probably Whoopi.

To MAGATS EVERYTHING is political.
There is nothing you don't see without a political prism that only shows red.

AND. of course...

The [projection to accuse others of the crap in which you're neck deep and sinking
The story they ran…was political…

Do you mean that if republicans quit trying to use the power of government to force their religious views on women of differing beliefs would the problem go away?

View attachment 946303

I can't speak to a "reduction in law enforcement" and I'm sure you can't do so honestly but in case you missed it

View attachment 946305

View attachment 946303

View attachment 946305

The political problem would go away, but the problem of abortion and unwanted pregnancies wouldn't.
The decline in crime during the period in question (the Covid period) was likely due to behavioral changes by everyone, especially would-be victims.
Interesting comment in your audio post about someone being mugged on the way home from a tavern. If the tavern was closed due to Covid no one is going to get mugged on the way home.

Forum List

Back