Holocaust Denial: Nope

Most died of starvation and typhus in the concentration (work) camps.

The Germans did use some Jews for slave labor, but the camps they were in were death camps, not "concentration" camps. The vast majority of Jews sent to Auschwitz, for instance, were dead within an hour of their arrival.

Albert Speer himself verified that to save his skin at Nuremburg

The Germans did use some Jews for slave labor, but the camps they were in were death camps, not "concentration" camps. The vast majority of Jews sent to Auschwitz, for instance, were dead within an hour of their arrival.

Well if you want to a concentration camp and died, then they were known as death camps.

Well if you want to a concentration camp and died, then they were known as death camps.

Dancing, dancing around it, Penny.

So at least you're not going to cave, right? So come out and say it. There were no gas chambers. Right? Say it Penny

I mean be proud of your Holocaust Denial Penny. Own up to it, like you've said many times on this board

I never received a good education so I rely on forums to get a good read on what happen.. I must say the more I hear the more I agree with the deniers.. they provide evidence.

I think jews have lied.

By the millions.

My understanding is that the estimated number of Jews murdered in death camps was around 1.5 million??? The other 4.5 million were shot and buried in mass graves in places like Poland, Ukraine, Baltic States and perhaps even Russia.

So at least you're not going to cave, right? So come out and say it. There were no gas chambers. Right? Say it Penny

No I'm not dancing around it. I call it WWII, as I do not consider a Jewish life more important than anyone's life. You might worship Jews, but I do not.

To refer to WWII as the Holocaust makes everyone else's death in vain. Its only the Holocaust to jews.

and they can call it whatever they want , but I do not need too.

Whatever Penny. You and your Leftist idiot friends and can play around with names all day long. But you are not allowed to play around with FACTS without being roundly mocked by the rest of sane society.

No I'm not dancing around it. I call it WWII, as I do not consider a Jewish life more important than anyone's life. You might worship Jews, but I do not.

Gas chambers or no, Penny?

I never received a good education so I rely on forums to get a good read on what happen.. I must say the more I hear the more I agree with the deniers.. they provide evidence.

I think jews have lied.

And I think that you are staggeringly ignorant.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

What I have never understood, is, why is it so important to force others to think the same as they think? Why call folks names if they don't believe why you believe? Why is this a threat to ones ego if they believe in something different? I just don't get this.

If other people want to believe in unicorns and little green men, why does it insult others that are sure they don't exist?

Why is that an affront? Why can't people have free thought?

There is no "my truth" and "your truth".

There is only THE truth. And I'm not even sorry to tell you this, I will stand on it 'til the day I die and beyond, Thank Jesus.
If there is only THE truth, why is there so much disagreement over what is going on about the border and the president?

The holocaust happened, it just wasnt that bad
Im part jew, so i can say that

Doesn't matter what you are, if you say that the gas chambers didn't exist, you're denying historical facts. Probably out of some kind of ideology or agenda.

So, that's crazy.
I didnt say that.
The gas chambers were more humane than what stalin did with the gulags and forced starvation.

By the millions.

My understanding is that the estimated number of Jews murdered in death camps was around 1.5 million??? The other 4.5 million were shot and buried in mass graves in places like Poland, Ukraine, Baltic States and perhaps even Russia.

Yes, Einsatzgruppen.

Just something else I'm sure Penny would deny. Also, horrifyingly, sometimes not all those shot were dead. Residents of the town would later report the ground would writhe for some time later.

But all Penny can do is worry about whether those Jews are getting more credit then they deserve, you know.

What I have never understood, is, why is it so important to force others to think the same as they think? Why call folks names if they don't believe why you believe? Why is this a threat to ones ego if they believe in something different? I just don't get this.

If other people want to believe in unicorns and little green men, why does it insult others that are sure they don't exist?

Why is that an affront? Why can't people have free thought?

There is no "my truth" and "your truth".

There is only THE truth. And I'm not even sorry to tell you this, I will stand on it 'til the day I die and beyond, Thank Jesus.
If there is only THE truth, why is there so much disagreement over what is going on about the border and the president?

Facts are not moral dilemmas.

I...am not going to add commentary on the fact that I have to explain to you the difference between facts and moral dilemmas. But oh man. Do I want to.

The holocaust happened, it just wasnt that bad
Im part jew, so i can say that

Wtf? It just wasnt that bad?

Your cred just tanked on here
Lol the holocaust was horrible. I was just being my normal asshole self.
But it wasnt as bad conpared to many other incidents in recent history.
I have always wondered why the holocaust gets so much attention and not others.
People barely talk about the great leap forward and it was the biggest mass killing in history.

Forum List

Back