The Children Are Our Future

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Our educators do such a great job everyone hates Gen Z. The Tide Pod eaters are now entering the adult world.
And everyone is doing a forehead slap.

Jodie Foster:
“They’re really annoying, especially in the workplace,” Foster said. “They’re like, ‘Nah, I’m not feeling it today, I’m gonna come in at 10:30 a.m.’ Or, like, in emails, I’ll tell them this is all grammatically incorrect, did you not check your spelling? And they’re like, ‘Why would I do that, isn’t that kind of limiting?’”

Helicopter parenting has reached a new level.

Employers are going above and beyond to not hire recent college graduates in favor of older workers, a new survey found.

The survey uncovered many reasons why older applicants are preferred -- including that Gen Z jobseekers are even bringing mom and dad to interviews.
And a little more direct analysis from Buzzfeed:

15 Reasons Generation Z Is The Worst Fucking Generation​

Our educators do such a great job everyone hates Gen Z. The Tide Pod eaters are now entering the adult world.

Jodie Foster:
“They’re really annoying, especially in the workplace,” Foster said. “They’re like, ‘Nah, I’m not feeling it today, I’m gonna come in at 10:30 a.m.’ Or, like, in emails, I’ll tell them this is all grammatically incorrect, did you not check your spelling? And they’re like, ‘Why would I do that, isn’t that kind of limiting?’”

Employers are going above and beyond to not hire recent college graduates in favor of older workers, a new survey found.

The survey uncovered many reasons why older applicants are preferred -- including that Gen Z jobseekers are even bringing mom and dad to interviews.

You'll take what you get and you gonna like it.

The first sentence is the bait. Quite thr troll OP. What we really need is another mass resignation of older workers. That would help fix it.

Jodie Foster:

Old fucks hating younger generations is nothing new

Feel confident that when the Empire crumbles the new owners will slap the little bastards into decent shape .
Will take more than a few minutes
You could scare them by losing the worst 10 000 every year as sacrifices for spare body parts

Jodie Foster:

Those of us that raised our kids correctly are seeing them thrive among their unprepared peers.

Jodie Foster:

Blame the parents.

Forum List

Back