Democrats Are Now Arresting US Citizens For Joking About COVID-19

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A 31-year-old North Carolina man is facing felony charges for falsely saying he has coronavirus. In a Facebook live video that’s been viewed more than three million times on YouTube, Justin M. Rhodes is seen walking through Walmart saying that he “definitely tested positive” for COVID-19 and showing very little regard for those around him touching items and saying “If I got it, you all got it”.

How the hell did the police arrest this guy for a freaking joke?? And get a load of what his charges were --- he was arrested for felony perpetrating a hoax in a public building? Really?? If that is a charge, then all of the Democrats in the United States should be arrested for doing the same thing...except their hoax has destroyed the economy and cost Americans their retirement savings, their jobs, possibly their lives....

On top of that, what the guy said in the video is a valid point -- if you have the virus, but you are still healthy and take care of yourself, why should you be forced to not be able to go where you want to go?? -- and as I read on another thread, most whites are immune to it anyway, its the Asians you gotta look out for.....

"A 31-year-old North Carolina man is facing felony charges for falsely saying he has coronavirus. In a Facebook live video that’s been viewed more than three million times on YouTube, Justin M. Rhodes is seen walking through Walmart saying that he “definitely tested positive” for COVID-19 and showing very little regard for those around him touching items and saying “If I got it, you all got it”.

How the hell did the police arrest this guy for a freaking joke?? And get a load of what his charges were --- he was arrested for felony perpetrating a hoax in a public building? Really?? If that is a charge, then all of the Democrats in the United States should be arrested for doing the same thing...except their hoax has destroyed the economy and cost Americans their retirement savings, their jobs, possibly their lives....

On top of that, what the guy said in the video is a valid point -- if you have the virus, but you are still healthy and take care of yourself, why should you be forced to not be able to go where you want to go?? -- and as I read on another thread, most whites are immune to it anyway, its the Asians you gotta look out for.....
I knew without looking at it that they guy was going to be white

if he were black no lib would post it

There was another one also. This seems a quite bit extreme to me, someone arrested for claiming to be Covid-19 positive on social media. Sounds like hysteria.

Social media is different than walking around a store touching the merchandise and claiming to be positive.

Blacks actually have the virus, whites are immune....

You mean any registered democrat can go out and arrest people? Oh, I see, the blue lives matter police did. Nevermind the hysterics then.

Blacks actually have the virus, whites are immune....

Yeah, you're all immune, gather in masse.

There was another one also. This seems a quite bit extreme to me, someone arrested for claiming to be Covid-19 positive on social media. Sounds like hysteria.

Social media is different than walking around a store touching the merchandise and claiming to be positive.

That's a good point to make.

Texas is too liberal.

Democrats can't take a joke.

The best they can think of to do about jokes is to arrest people for them.
That is why Democrats shouldn't be allowed to be on the police force....

A republican cop would have never bothered this guy -- what he did was really funny.....I am glad he went viral.......hopefully he decides to run for office

That is why Democrats shouldn't be allowed to be on the police force....

A republican cop would have never bothered this guy -- what he did was really funny.....I am glad he went viral.......hopefully he decides to run for office
Amen, Brother.

America is a joke wouldn't you say? Look around.
No wonder Democrats can't take it.
This is why most of the greatest comics are conservatives.....

Name just one funny liberal comic? You can't -- they don't exist...
Yep. I'm drawing a blank, too.

That's not a joke.

None of you partisanshitheads can, so you blame each other for something neither of your "two" camps will do anything about but howl from the comfort of your homes. The power structure has no need to pay any heed to "either" of you.

This is why most of the greatest comics are conservatives.....

Name just one funny liberal comic? You can't -- they don't exist...
Yep. I'm drawing a blank, too.
Yes, you're quite blank, that's why you partisanshitheads must run in packs. You require group think external validation.

Forum List

Back