Hmmm…apparently this democrat wants to confiscate our guns…and says the party will do whatever it takes

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We are constantly asked….which democrats say they want to confiscate our guns….

Well….besides the entire leadership of the democrat party?

Congressman Mondaire Jones (D-NY) warned law-abiding gun owners that Democrats will do everything in their power to ensure AR-15s and similar types of firearms are confiscated during a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday.

Id love to see Beto go into South Central LA and try and confiscate guns.... Now that would be really fun to watch.... he could take a couple of Pelosi's rent a cops with him.... Buuuuaahahahahaha

We are constantly asked….which democrats say they want to confiscate our guns….

Well….besides the entire leadership of the democrat party?

Congressman Mondaire Jones (D-NY) warned law-abiding gun owners that Democrats will do everything in their power to ensure AR-15s and similar types of firearms are confiscated during a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday.

He sounds like a typical demagogue politician from a hard left political district.
Here is a link to the actual legislation, being considered in committee.

I hope they don't think we will just hand them over....

Not at all. They want us to hand them over with a smile. In Maryland, the state my wife and I fortunately left last year, owners of home built AR platform rifles have about a year to serialize their "ghost" guns through an FFL and register them with the Maryland state police. Supposedly FFL engravers are working around the clock to accomplish the state's mandate but are expected to be backlogged well past the deadline. I wonder how many law abiding "ghost" gun owners will comply. You ask me, forced serialization and registration is one step away from confiscation. Governor Hogan is perhaps the quintessential RHINO of our time.

They are hoping we won’t……it makes their next steps easier…..mass graves don’t fill themselves
If you know the next steps are depopulation & mass chaos as America implodes, yes it does make that easier.
They are desperately trying to light that fuse now.
America's 2a is in the way of the globalist elites & ya gotta break some eggs if you want a Reset omelette

Id love to see Beto go into South Central LA and try and confiscate guns.... Now that would be really fun to watch.... he could take a couple of Pelosi's rent a cops with him.... Buuuuaahahahahaha

I think what Beto and other democrats ought to try first is to cancel all of their armed protection. If that goes over well, then they can see about disarming the rest of us. Of course, criminals need not worry because they are criminals who won't follow the law so in the end, everyone will still have guns, the democrats, the criminals, everyone except the actual law-biding citizen!

And kids like that Ramos kid when they can't get guns, they'll just start making bombs or running folks over leaving school in a big car. But at least democrats will have solved that big nasty gun problem! :smoke:

It’s nothing but campaign rhetoric. He can bloviate to his hearts content.

SOP for elected officials looking to placate their base…

Not at all. They want us to hand them over with a smile. In Maryland, the state my wife and I fortunately left last year, owners of home built AR platform rifles have about a year to serialize their "ghost" guns through an FFL and register them with the Maryland state police. Supposedly FFL engravers are working around the clock to accomplish the state's mandate but are expected to be backlogged well past the deadline. I wonder how many law abiding "ghost" gun owners will comply. You ask me, forced serialization and registration is one step away from confiscation. Governor Hogan is perhaps the quintessential RHINO of our time.
Along those same lines, those in New Jersey were required to dispose of or surrender large capacity to the police when a magazine ban was passed into law. Not a single magazine was turned in to polive.

A New Jersey State Police spokesman said not a single large-capacity magazine has been turned in since the law went into effect nearly nine months ago. Residents can also bring them to their local police departments.

Actually, they do. They also think the Army is going to do what they want.

They tried that experiment several years ago in NY state trying to confiscate all the guns offering to "buy them back" or else and even the police told the politicians to go pound sand.

Over and over, Dems try to make a fear-driven election issue out of stripping people of their god-given rights and everytime it blows up in their face. Makes you wonder if they are somehow behind some of these incidents! This November is looking really bleak to them, so Dems are desperate to make guns their central issue now hoping to rally the nation to disarm rather than address the actual causes.

Actually, they do. They also think the Army is going to do what they want.

I don’t think they care….they just want the law on the books to be able to arrest or destroy any normal person who has the bad fortune of getting caught with the magazine………one life destroyed is a great way to get others to comply with not owning them in the first place………the culture of fear is the important part to them…

1654641364332.png

Forum List

Back