Hispanic Voters Now Evenly Split Between Democrats and Republicans

Confirmed...you dont know what that word means.
I know exactly what it means. White supremacists have surrendered to the notion that they need black and brown votes to stay in power like cucks need another man to fuck their wives.

It's a hilarious conundrum they find themselves in and I am endlessly amused by it.

I know exactly what it means. White supremacists have surrendered to the notion that they need black and brown votes to stay in power like cucks need another man to fuck their wives.

It's a hilarious conundrum they find themselves in and I am endless amused by it.

Blacks are becoming conservatives on their own after seeing demwits flood our country with low wage earners thus stealing their jobs.
Why do you think demwits are bringing in so many from south of the border?
Demwits cant win without cheating.

Blacks are becoming conservatives on their own after seeing demwits flood our country with low wage earners thus stealing their jobs.
:lmao:

No we're not. Republican percentage of the black vote has been pretty consistent for the past 50 years and Nixxon and Reagan both won a larger percentage of the black vote then Trump. The honest to God truth is that it would be hard for the Republicans to do worse with black voters.
Why do you think demwits are bringing in so many from south of the border?
Demwits cant win without cheating.
That's just another baseless claim you can't prove. Most of the convicted cheaters from the last election were Republicans

Last edited:
:lmao:

No we're not. Republican percentage of the black vote has been pretty consistent for the past 50 years and Nixxon and Reagan both won a larger percentage of the black vote then Trump. The honest to God truth is that it would be hard for the Republicans to do worse with black voters.

That's just another battle baseless claim you can't prove. Most of the convicted cheaters from the last election were Republicans

Thinking blacks are most definitely swinging to the right.

Where is the evidence that Democrats are “losing Latinos?”

You dont seem to know anything about anything.
And I'm sure as hell not going to waste my time educating someone who obviously hasnt spent a single minute to investigate a single issue on their own.
All of these topics have been discussed right here on this board this leads me to believe that you're new at this and I'm not going to spend my time educating you.

You dont seem to know anything about anything.
And I'm sure as hell not going to waste my time educating someone who obviously hasnt spent a single minute to investigate a single issue on their own.
All of these topics have been discussed right here on this board this leads me to believe that you're new at this and I'm not going to spend my time educating you.
This is a no, there is no evidence Democrats are “losing Latinos.”

Well, I bet a lot of Asians are moving away from the Dems as they see how the Dems do nothing about all the Asians being sucker punched by "certain" young gentlemen.

The Dems cry buckets of tears for those "certain" young gentlemen 24/7 but do not tell them to stop persecuting Asians. You would think that President Obama would tell those young gentlemen to stop it.

Forum List

Back