Zone1 Democrats losing Hispanic voters in droves to the GOP.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The double whammy of Open borders and ignoring loyal Hispanic voters in lieu Black voters is taking it's toll. A good article, albeit rare, that honestly looks at WHY the Democratic Party is losing Hispanic voters in record numbers. Oh yeah, they don't like LatinX either. Here is a snippet from the article linked:

>>>>
According to Pastor Rodriguez, the Democratic Party sees future voters pouring into the U.S. from Central America and South America, which is why the party supports the porous border, but he believes that plan is backfiring on the politicians who are allowing it.

“All of a sudden they discover these Hispanics that are coming across the border, legally or illegally,” he observes, “they happen to love Jesus and they happen to have traditional values.”

The issue that is really driving them away has to do with their families. I have known dozens and dozens of people from Mexico, and they are VERY family oriented.

I can't imagine that a single one of them is o.k. with the Democrat party yelling that THEY own these people's children, and the parents have no say in their lives.

They are not going to stand by and have their kids turned into trannies in secret.

The problem the D's are having with hispanics here is that hispanics aren't nearly as pro-homo as the D's are. They really don't want to be associated with the idea of guys getting their buttholes taken.

Look at this interview of a typical Latino immigrant. A lot of disdain for the idea of butt sex between men

Why do you think they want open borders?
They want open borders because they see mass immigration as the way to create a demographic shift in key states favorable to them.

What they DON'T realize is the actual culture of the people involved because they live in ivory towers and have never actually broken bread with any actual Hispanics.

They want open borders because they see mass immigration as the way to create a demographic shift in key states favorable to them.

What they DON'T realize is the actual culture of the people involved because they live in ivory towers and have never actually broken bread with any actual Hispanics.

Hispanics just aren't that interested in taking it in the caboose. They are just a lot more badass than the average libtard.

Think Eddie Guerrero or Razor Ramon. These guys don't take any shit, and they sure the hell are going to take having their buttholes taken by a Liberal She-Male.

Latinos are Christians and they are not fans of LBTQxyz at all.

Latinos in America are finally beginning to realize the TV "news" is not completely honest...

The issue that is really driving them away has to do with their families. I have known dozens and dozens of people from Mexico, and they are VERY family oriented.

I can't imagine that a single one of them is o.k. with the Democrat party yelling that THEY own these people's children, and the parents have no say in their lives.

They are not going to stand by and have their kids turned into trannies in secret.
I didn't know any Mexicans or Mexican Americans until my son started playing baseball. Through coaching all those years I met hundreds of them. You are correct they are extremely family oriented and let me tell you, there is no one more dedicated to their kids than Hispanic parents.

Forum List

Back