Marjorie Taylor Greene Leads Group Demanding 'Justice' For January 6 DC Riot Detainees

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
justice...for all or for some?

it's a 2-tier justice system, my friends...i know more about the system than anyone in history...it's a no-good system. it's a system. A SYSTEM!

LOL. The three "G's". And not coincidentally, the three fucking dumbest members of the House. Man, doesn't say a whole lot about their constituents if the bottom of the barrel gets sent to Congress. :auiqs.jpg:

JackOfNoTrades
Convict them of what?? Most have been charged with trespassing. The FBI ran an investigation and stated there was no planned anything on that day.

Since when aren't people allowed phone calls, lawyers and due process??

If it stinks like fish, chances are its fishy as hell.

JackOfNoTrades
Convict them of what?? Most have been charged with trespassing. The FBI ran an investigation and stated there was no planned anything on that day.

Since when aren't people allowed phone calls, lawyers and due process??

If it stinks like fish, chances are its fishy as hell.
I made the comment in the vein of speeding up the process. :)
You know, just moving things along.

If George Washington were President today, all Jan. 6 insurrectionists would be hanged.

Washington didn't take any shit.

Woe for the days!!!!

Indefinite detention with no bail, no habeas corpus, no speedy trial before a jury, no access to competent counsel.

Why haven't they yet been transferred to GITMO?

That's a really good question!

The first intelligent thing you've posted.

justice...for all or for some?

it's a 2-tier justice system, my friends...i know more about the system than anyone in history...it's a no-good system. it's a system. A SYSTEM!

It is Trump supporters who are not being held accountable. Even federal judges have commented on some of the ridiculous charges that these thugs have been allowed to plead guilty to. These thugs who are being detained are there for a reason. A justifiably legal reason.

Forum List

Back