Hispanic Voters Now Evenly Split Between Democrats and Republicans

This is a lie.

There is no ‘defunding’ of police – reallocating resources to better serve the community to the benefit of law enforcement is not to ‘defund.’

Yeah well the unfortunate choice of words in this case actually drew out the worst and most extreme segment of the left wing activist lunatics who actually do want to eliminate the police departments and somehow or another believe that society can continue forwarding in a civilized manner without them. I would recommend to the left being more careful with their choice of words. But in reality it doesn't matter... You see ultimately you become a victim of your own constituency. You breed them to be ungrateful parasites and then you're embarrassed at the way they behave later on when you need them to be something more.

I'd not go that far, they may be in their mannerisms but they like their "free shit"....But hey, I'll take any gain in the percentages we get. In the end it's percentages that win elections. ;)
The influence of Catholicism is huge in South America and Mexico

If this trend continues it will be incredibly problematic for the Democrats. They've been hedging their bets on the browning of America to ultimately put them in permanent majority status, but as we've seen over the past couple of years with a sizable shift of Hispanic voters to the GOP, they are no longer buying what the Democratic Party is selling them, at least for now.

And "woke" white leftists patronizing them with nonsense like this probably doesn't help either

That should definitely be a concern for Demorats and GOP needs to move this forward.

Even the LA Times is acknowledging this.

Not to mention they are starting to win over Asians. I was invited to a Trump rally in Vegas (prior to the election) by my Indian American friend. I didn’t want to go, but he didn’t want to go by himself. I was shocked by the vast number of Asians at the rally… not just Vietnamese, but many Chinese, Korean and Indians Americans were there.

If they GOP can get to 40% in both categories, then they will easily win AZ, NV, TX, WI, FL, GA, MI, PA, OH, NC and will make in CO, VA, and NM swing states.

They need to stay on message and make sure no trolls get the call.

Forum List

Back