Hispanic Voters Now Evenly Split Between Democrats and Republicans

Yep, we’re after all the wise ones with balls…like the badass featured in the tiktok….PLEASE keep all the worthless trash like you on the plantation.
I love when white supremacists pretend to love black people for votes, it only proves what giant cucks you all are. :lmao:

How soon the dems forget, just last moth this happened in TX.

Republican John Lujan won a special election runoff for Texas House District 118 on Tuesday, flipping the seat red.

Lujan won with 51.2% of the vote, while his Democrat rival Frank Ramirez had 48.8%, according to unofficial results. The district is in San Antonio in south Texas, indicating Republicans are gaining a foothold in the heavily Hispanic area.

President Joe Biden won the district by 14 points in 2020.

Republican John Lujan flips Texas House seat in San Antonio
Hispanics are intrinsically conservative.

I love when white supremacists pretend to love black people for votes, it only proves what giant cucks you all are. :lmao:
It can’t be about the number of votes…I just told you and the rest of the black trash to stay on the Dem plantation. We’re targeting your wise, your educated, your law abiding and productive.

Wait until they start losing the female vote too, you ain't seen full-on panic until you see that and it could happen. The Dems are okay with men competing in women's sports and have no problem with guys going into the women's restroom. Cuomo and other men can grope a woman without consequence, how is that acceptable? Why isn't there a law against that? Seems like a mild version of a sexual assault to me.

It's hard to understand how women are okay with defunding the police, or even abolishing them. Blacks and other minorities too, and yet they continue to support the democrats at every level of gov't. I get it that Trump is a royal prick, but he's against all that stuff. But how are you better off and safer with the democrats?

Why do you believe white people are supreme? I've always considered myself more of a pepperoni, bacon and ground beef guy—with extra cheese, of course.
They didn't teach morons like you the difference between nouns and adjectives in whatever Hicksville elementary school you attended?

Verily it does not matter which rats or how many rats abandon the sinking democrat ship. Democrat owned and run media will simply lie, as always, and claim everyone in America supports their insane political and ideological platforms. Most good Americans will be too afraid for their lives and careers and children in democrat run public schools to object.

Do you ever watch anything but CNN?

They didn't teach morons like you the difference between nouns and adjectives in whatever Hicksville elementary school you attended?

Can you take my order? I'll have two extra-large pies with pepperoni, meatballs and crab meat, an order of breadsticks, and two orders of nuclear hot wings. Oh, and we tip generously for promptness. Thanks.

Wait until they start losing the female vote too, you ain't seen full-on panic until you see that and it could happen. The Dems are okay with men competing in women's sports and have no problem with guys going into the women's restroom. Cuomo and other men can grope a woman without consequence, how is that acceptable? Why isn't there a law against that? Seems like a mild version of a sexual assault to me.

It's hard to understand how women are okay with defunding the police, or even abolishing them. Blacks and other minorities too, and yet they continue to support the democrats at every level of gov't. I get it that Trump is a royal prick, but he's against all that stuff. But how are you better off and safer with the democrats?
All they are concerned with is the Orange Man is gone. That and they have bought into "You will own nothing and like it".....

You know, I would have thought that they would have shaken off their TDS by now but what do I know, I normally deal with rational people.

You just have to believe the defund the police movement, the open border, the forced mandates, the blatant support for speech suppression…etc etc is driving them away as well….right?

You're not real smart son.
You make wild accusations about them losing voters then ask to see polls.
It's only your ignorant opinion.

It's obvious you dont know what that word means.
I know exactly what a cuck is and it more than fits. Today's white racists have to pretend to be concerned about freeing blacks from the Democratic plantation because they've been cucked. They're not men anymore. They're beggers and bottom boys.

I try not to watch anything. Perhaps I've been watching too much USMB . . .

I have a TV, but I rarely have it on except for special events. There are websites I can go to for news, sports, and weather, at the local and national level. Plus, places I can visit for political or social analysis, etc.

The USMB has its knuckleheads but it also has some pretty smart people on both sides, and it's worth checking out. And some nice people too, BTW. I have my Ignore list to avoid the knuckleheads cuz sometimes they can write the damndest things that can piss me off so I just don't want to see much of it. But overall, this is a good place to gain a different perspective; you don't have to agree with anybody but you can at least consider what someone else says.

Forum List

Back