Hillary violates national security at last night's debate?

Historymaven

Jul 11, 2016
I have never heard before the strategically very sensitive information that it took 4 minutes to launch a NUCLEAR STRIKE after the Presidential decision to "Go" is made.

Hillary casually referenced this very strategically important information at last night's debate. Did she violate national security?

I have never heard before the strategically very sensitive information that it took 4 minutes to launch a NUCLEAR STRIKE after the Presidential decision to "Go" is made.

Hillary casually referenced this very strategically important information at last night's debate. Did she violate national security?
SOOOOO your comments about 9/11 will be interesting to read,or do you only have the mentality of picking on women......tell us about the time delay of Bush that day???????????I'm awaiting with bated breath

more then sensitive it is secret information

she surely is careless with secret information

another demonstration in her incompetence to be prezbo

I love how Trump continually brings up how it is strategically inept to announce where you are going to attack,

Last night....Why do they announce they are going to attack Mosul? Why give them warning? We need to sneak attack

Mosul is a major fortified city. Does Trump think they don't know they will be attacked? Does he think an army can advance on a city and nobody would realize it?

I don't believe that it's exactly common knowledge, but if one researches the strike equipment involved and military history, it's probably buried in there.
Still not a wise thing to put the information out there for all to see, as well as confirming what could be dug up.

Can you imagine Hillary with the nuclear button? The woman throws lamps at her husband for Christ's sake.
Thank goodness for the "two man rule"

I love how Trump continually brings up how it is strategically inept to announce where you are going to attack,

Last night....Why do they announce they are going to attack Mosul? Why give them warning? We need to sneak attack

Mosul is a major fortified city. Does Trump think they don't know they will be attacked? Does he think an army can advance on a city and nobody would realize it?

You announce it to reduce civilian casualties. In his cartoonish version of the world, Mosul is a city that is 100% enemy. His world view is one of WWII where Germany was the enemy and the whole of Germany must be destroyed. Things have changed over the intervening 70+ years.

here is the real take away

isis should never have been allowed

to get to the size to have the ability to take over Mosul

that is the real shameful thing about it

What an idiotic post....Yeah, Russia and China had been long wanting to know if it was 3, 4 or 5 minutes, and Hillary cleared that up for them.........LOL

Besides, WHO is doing the major attack on Mosul???.......Is the U.S. in charge of this attack or is it the Iraqi and Kurdish forces????

your right

isis is now fortified with billions of dollars

worth of American equipment that the admin left behind

it should never have been allowed to fester to this size

another big shout out to this admin

Stupid retort.......Since when did we make Iraq the 51st state?......The Bush administration signed the deal for us to be out of there by a certain date and NOT OCCUPY and RULE Iraq for the next 50 years.

Stupid retort.......Since when did we make Iraq the 51st state?......The Bush administration signed the deal for us to be out of there by a certain date and NOT OCCUPY and RULE Iraq for the next 50 years.

that was up to obama to secure

bush was gone

hey stupid it is not just iraq

the admin let isis fester

now it has spread all over the globe

hey stupid it is not just iraq

the admin let isis fester

now it has spread all over the globe

malaki allowed for ISIS to grow......and it was the Bush administration that placed Malaki in power and we cannot occupy that part of the world and expect them to "love" us for it.....except maybe for Israel.

You announce it to reduce civilian casualties. In his cartoonish version of the world, Mosul is a city that is 100% enemy. His world view is one of WWII where Germany was the enemy and the whole of Germany must be destroyed. Things have changed over the intervening 70+ years.

Does Trump think Hitler would never have known the Soviets were headed for Berlin?

Stupid Stalin should have had a sneak attack to catch Hitler off guard

Forum List

Back