Hershel walker mad trump lied.

Haha, no he isn't, and no it isn't. You will just make up anything at all.
President Donald Trump's endorsement record has held up relatively strong so far in the 2022 midterms...... Factoring out Trump picks who ran unopposed..... his endorsements receive an average of 63.5% of the vote across federal, state, and local primary contests.....
Now apologize for calling me a liar....

President Donald Trump's endorsement record has held up relatively strong so far in the 2022 midterms...
Not really up to the standard to which you hold the orange god. His record in actual, competitive races is not that great, actually.

And it seems to vary by region. And Walker saw the writing on the wall in Georigia and decided to scrape the orange pile of shit off of his shoe.

It just is what it is.

Not really up to the standard to which you hold the orange god. His record in actual, competitive races is not that great, actually.

And it seems to vary by region. And Walker saw the writing on the wall in Georigia and decided to scrape the orange pile of shit off of his shoe.

It just is what it is.
Trump is doing great... Give it up... You just hate him but he is still polling at 93% republican voter approval.... so suck on that....

President Donald Trump's endorsement record has held up relatively strong so far in the 2022 midterms...... Factoring out Trump picks who ran unopposed..... his endorsements receive an average of 63.5% of the vote across federal, state, and local primary contests.....
Now apologize for calling me a liar....
Two of Trump's main targets were the Governor and Secretary of State of Georgia. Both crushed the Trump endorsed opponents.

Two of Trump's main targets were the Governor and Secretary of State of Georgia. Both crushed the Trump endorsed opponents.
Two?... so what are you trying to say?... That Trump is no longer the GOP front runner?.... Please keep thinking that....
The important thing in Georgia is keeping the election cheater Stacy from winning... And the people of that state realize that....

Two?... so what are you trying to say?... That Trump is no longer the GOP front runner?.... Please keep thinking that....
The important thing in Georgia is keeping the election cheater Stacy from winning... And the people of that state realize that....
The best thing that could happen, for the Democrats, in 2024 would be for Trump to be the Republican nominee. How else could Biden be elected and get 7 million more votes than Trump.

The best thing that could happen, for the Democrats, in 2024 would be for Trump to be the Republican nominee. How else could Biden be elected and get 7 million more votes than Trump.
If that were true they wouldn't be trying to take him out.....

"Mad" Trump lie? Freudian slip? There are about 850 candidates vying for a seat in congress either as incumbents or challengers but the racist left seems to focus on a single upity black former jock who seems to have the right stuff but isn't white enough for the racist left wing plantation mentality these days.

Kemp won for one reason and one reason only... He has proven he can beat the welfare queen Abrams...
Now.... Say you are sorry....

Democrats voting in the open primary, a concerted effort, helped him and helped Raffensberger even more. Democrats are planning the same in Wyoming to save Liz Cheney.

WTF is wrong with Republicans? They could have closed the primaries but didn't. The stupid party at work.

Can you provide us a list of Dimwingers on the ballot this year begging your Vegetable Messiah to come campaign for them?

I can.

Here it is:

:dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg:
Here's some Deep Thoughts courtesy of you which is about your speed;

:hyper::springbed::flirtysmile4::cul2:

Well it is a trait of trump to take credit for things he had nothing to do with.

And trump set a record for lying as president so it's no surprise that he lied about getting Hershel walker to run for the Senate.

I guess Hershel is afraid of losing the African American vote in Georgia.

This has to be the most fun I have had watching him run for the Senate though.
Walker is his own man, I hope he wins.

Too bad the teachers only groom kids today. Good luck getting them to teach anything that would benefit the kids.
That's just a lie, those represent only a small portion of teachers in the country many of whom if allowed would gladly defend themselves and their kids if only given the opportunity and training to do so effectively.

Forum List

Back