Hershel walker mad trump lied.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

Well it is a trait of trump to take credit for things he had nothing to do with.

And trump set a record for lying as president so it's no surprise that he lied about getting Hershel walker to run for the Senate.

I guess Hershel is afraid of losing the African American vote in Georgia.

This has to be the most fun I have had watching him run for the Senate though.

Well it is a trait of trump to take credit for things he had nothing to do with.

And trump set a record for lying as president so it's no surprise that he lied about getting Hershel walker to run for the Senate.

I guess Hershel is afraid of losing the African American vote in Georgia.

This has to be the most fun I have had watching him run for the Senate though.

If this isn't the media lying, it's still an irrelevant tiff. Get over it

Yes. Uneducated, flamboyant, deceitful, grandiose, crude and always taking credit from Idris.

Some people who come from totalitarian governments like you did Saudi Arabia just never take here in a democracy like you haven't. You can't get over the old days when you just made anyone who disagreed with you disappear.

Now your posts are just to the point of silly as you are just desperate

You're just such a pathetic liar. Look at all the endless stupid shit Biden has said, and you don't care because you're a partisan Democrat hack. It's pathetic
And you are a pathetic R hack.

You two should hook up.

Walker is finding out that aligning yourself with the Great Orange Buffoon comes with strings attached.

Anyone who doesn't already know that is not paying attention.
JD Vance won in a landslide after getting endorsed by Trump...sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't

Forum List

Back