Only low info voters vote for democrats, especially next time around...

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
You'd have to be very low-info to vote for byedim next time... They will have to import a lot of blank ballots... enlist the help of many, many deceased voters.. to "win" in 2024..

That's because we have all seen (and felt) the abysmal effects of having this sad specimen of a human being for president. Everyone buys gas.. nuff said right there (except there are so many other horribly egregious things...)

And we have also seen what is the opposite of that. We had 4 years of Trump and he did everything America wanted to be done...

What he didn't get accomplished was blocked by the elite dimrats...

so there you have it... I mean, WHO in the US is SOOOOO information-challenged or low -IQ that he or she would vote for the lamebrain-in-chief who became chief through nefarious and illegal means?

Do you know anyone this clueless?

I don't...

1654025718067.png

You'd have to be very low-info to vote for byedim next time... They will have to import a lot of blank ballots... enlist the help of many, many deceased voters.. to "win" in 2024..

That's because we have all seen (and felt) the abysmal effects of having this sad specimen of a human being for president. Everyone buys gas.. nuff said right there (except there are so many other horribly egregious things...)

And we have also seen what is the opposite of that. We had 4 years of Trump and he did everything America wanted to be done...

so there you have it... I mean, WHO in the US is SOOOOO information-challenged or low -IQ that he or she would vote for the lamebrain-in-chief who became chief through nefarious and illegal means?

I don't...

Trump led the rise of right wing fascism in this country. Another 4 years and we will lose our democracy to fascists. Trump supporters are the dumbest pieces of shit.

I don't...
Yea but are we going to vote for in insurrectionist? Remember, Hitler tried to pull the same shit. Google Beer Hall Putsch. He was sent to jail for 10 years. When he got out, he rose back to power.

Thank you for the gift of banning abortions. That should increase our chances.

Texas almost went blue last time. With all the school shootings in Texas, and as diverse as Texas is, what makes you so confident? Is it because in Texas elections are rigged?

Yea but are we going to vote for in insurrectionist? Remember, Hitler tried to pull the same shit. Google Beer Hall Putsch. He was sent to jail for 10 years. When he got out, he rose back to power.

Thank you for the gift of banning abortions. That should increase our chances.

Texas almost went blue last time. With all the school shootings in Texas, and as diverse as Texas is, what makes you so confident? Is it because in Texas elections are rigged?
Insurrectionist?

Oh, you're talking about the Selfie Stick Riot, I guess.

Noooooooooooooooooooo....................... I'm still trembling with fear every time I see someone wielding a deadly selfie stick! And I wasn't even there!

It was THAT SCARY!

:laughing0301:

Insurrectionist?

Noooooooooooooooooooo....................... I'm still trembling with fear every time I see someone wielding a deadly selfie stick! And I wasn't even there!

It was THAT SCARY!

Of course you downplay it. You guys downplayed the brooks brother riots so well with the corporate media helping you that you were able to slickly steal Florida in 2000. Most people like you don’t even know what I’m talking about.

Insurrectionist?

It was THAT SCARY!

You’re either an idiot or traitor. Live with it.

Of course you downplay it. You guys downplayed the brooks brother riots so well with the corporate media helping you that you were able to slickly steal Florida in 2000. Most people like you don’t even know what I’m talking about.
I doubt if YOU know what you're talking about.

But keep talking. It gives us an accurate impression of the kind of person you are.

I don't...

Trump got NOTHING done, because he spent his whole Presidency trying and failing to prosecute Democrats from the Obama Administration. Race riots, right wing violence, trade wars, off-shoring, drug overdoses and illegal immigration all spiked under Donald Trump's hate fuelled paranoid presidency.

His failed covid response killed over 1 million Americans, and his economic crash was the worst since the Great Depression. Not to mention he detroyed the faith Americans had in the Supreme Court appointment dark money picks to overturn women's rights.

Trump got NOTHING done, because he spent his whole Presidency trying and failing to prosecute Democrats from the Obama Administration. Race riots, right wing violence, trade wars, off-shoring, drug overdoses and illegal immigration all spiked under Donald Trump's hate fuelled paranoid presidency.

His failed covid response killed over 1 million Americans, and his economic crash was the worst since the Great Depression. Not to mention he detroyed the faith Americans had in the Supreme Court appointment dark money picks to overturn women's rights.
Wow.

Just wow.

Obviously, the drugs are not working.

o_O

Forum List

Back