Hershel walker mad trump lied.

what the hell? is Walker a liberal plant? seems like it to me!

the video doesn’t say he’s mad at trump for taking credit for his primary win, but mad he never actually asked

and then thanked trump for the endorcememt

why do you have to lie?

the video doesn’t say he’s mad at trump for taking credit for his primary win, but mad he never actually asked

why do you have to lie?
Trump lied about Walker. That's why he's mad.

why do you have to lie?
not my headline...it's Huffpost's headline...the video speaks for itself...i wish i could find the full interview, but it's not available on youtube

Walker is almost as smart as Boebert or Green. He doesn't understand that representing people and playing football are not the same thing.

not my headline...it's Huffpost's headline...the video speaks for itself...i wish i could find the full interview, but it's not available on youtube
ah the dembots use lying propagandist like the Huff Post. Yes speaks. volumes they’d lie

ah the dembots use lying propagandist like the Huff Post. Yes speaks. volumes they’d lie
we don't need to lie. Walker is a trainwreck candidate, and even if he wins, he will just embarass the GOP...i hope he wins actually...too much entertainment, as opposed to the milktoast Warnock

we don't need to lie. Walker is a trainwreck candidate, and even if he wins, he will just embarass the GOP...i hope he wins actually...too much entertainment, as opposed to the milktoast Warnock
if you don’t need to then why did they? especially when the video clearly shows you did

Warnock isn’t a serious person and nobody takes him as such.

if you don’t need to then why did they? especially when the video clearly shows you did

Warnock isn’t a serious person and nobody takes him as such.
"the video" is separate from the article...it's just a video i found on youtube of another part of the interview

god you're dumb

Well it is a trait of trump to take credit for things he had nothing to do with.

And trump set a record for lying as president so it's no surprise that he lied about getting Hershel walker to run for the Senate.

I guess Hershel is afraid of losing the African American vote in Georgia.

This has to be the most fun I have had watching him run for the Senate though.
Lol, if Trump's mouth is moving he lying.

Herschel Walker distants himself from Donald Trump. Hershel does not want Trump to claim he talked Walker into running. He decided himself. He also wants black history taught in schools. The Georgia elections showed it is not good to be too close to Trump.

Herschel Walker distants himself from Donald Trump. Hershel does not want Trump to claim he talked Walker into running. He decided himself. He also wants black history taught in schools. The Georgia elections showed it is not good to be too close to Trump.
*distanced himself

Forum List

Back