biden is senile,trump is a walking heart attack

sjay

VIP Member
Aug 24, 2009
so who is running in 2024.trump was going to make mexico pay for the wall (not a penny so far) and biden was going to financially improve the middle class.

so who is running in 2024.trump was going to make mexico pay for the wall (not a penny so far) and biden was going to financially improve the middle class.

If you can track down a competent necromancer perhaps we can run Eisenhower again. On a more serious note, what ever happened to Bobby Jindal?

Trump has lost about 25 pounds so far from what I have read.....he's becoming a lean, mean, dem defeating machine. ;)

9220bbb4aa20e0a78f03137051aa9c7a

Where did you get the idea that President Trump is unhealthy?

He was thoroughly examined by a top internal medicine doctor who signed a document proving that his lab results were "almost unbelievably tremendous" and that in his expert medical opinion, Donald J Trump is the "healthiest President Almighty God ever created".

If trump gets the nomination i’ll be voting for him, but i am eager to see who’s going to be running against them…if someone else does, i’ll be fitting for them over any dem

Where did you get the idea that President Trump is unhealthy?

He was thoroughly examined by a top internal medicine doctor who signed a document proving that his lab results were "almost unbelievably tremendous" and that in his expert medical opinion, Donald J Trump is the "healthiest President Almighty God ever created".
he's shaped like a pear,has shoulders of a 150 pounder and waist-hips of a 280 pounder. saw him last year on golf course in palm beach he has trouble getting out of a golf cart to walk on the green walking upwards on a tipically slanted green had trouble keeping his balance using his putter like a cane. but the biggest kicker is he doesn't believe in exersise with his idiotic theory that human body is like a battery the more you use it the faster it breaks down.

Forum List

Back