Hershel walker mad trump lied.

All 435 congressional seats are up for election. That means there are at least 870 candidates including incumbents. Why are lefties so interested in Walker? Is he too upity for racist democrats?
They are great friends... Family friends.... They spend Christmas together.... Nice try buttkiss....
That shows how Trump's influence is declining. Trump will still guarantee the brainless Trump minion cult members but many Republican voters are getting sick of the Trump schtick led by the 2020 election was robbed from. Trump, the dickless moron, cannot handle losing.
Trump is going down in history as a huge loser. Lost the 2020 election along with the house and Senate against a very weak Democratic candidate. He is the only President to be impeached twice. With the many civil and criminal charges pending against him could result in more losses in his biggest loser resume.

That shows how Trump's influence is declining. Trump will still guarantee the brainless Trump minion cult members but many Republican voters are getting sick of the Trump schtick led by the 2020 election was robbed from. Trump, the dickless moron, cannot handle losing.
Trump is going down in history as a huge loser. Lost the 2020 election along with the house and Senate against a very weak Democratic candidate. He is the only President to be impeached twice. With the many civil and criminal charges pending against him could result in more losses in his biggest loser resume.
Declining???? you are dreaming....... Keep hope alive I guess pal.... Buuuaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehheeeheeeheeeheehee....

All 435 congressional seats are up for election. That means there are at least 870 candidates including incumbents. Why are lefties so interested in Walker? Is he too upity for racist democrats?
Walker is off the Dimwinger Plantation because he thinks for himself. Therefore in their eyes he is no longer black.

Just as their Vegetable Messiah.

Herschel Walker distants himself from Donald Trump. Hershel does not want Trump to claim he talked Walker into running. He decided himself. He also wants black history taught in schools. The Georgia elections showed it is not good to be too close to Trump.
I watched the interview and you are hyperbolizing.

That's all the have are hyperbolic fits.....
Done whining? Good.

In what the rest of us call reality, Walker was praising Trumps's character and swinging from his nuts, right up until the primary. Then he picked up a paper and saw trump's little pet got his ass handed to him in another Georgia primary. So, being the narcissistic nutter he is, her realized that he no longer has to be trump's little houseboi, and now is calling trump a liar. All because of an ego that looks like it rivals that of Trump..

It's all plain as day.

Herschel Walker distants himself from Donald Trump. Hershel does not want Trump to claim he talked Walker into running. He decided himself. He also wants black history taught in schools. The Georgia elections showed it is not good to be too close to Trump.

So white history and black history?

Plain old American history is what it should be. Warts and all, and that includes a massive amount of good stuff.

Done whining? Good.

In what the rest of us call reality, Walker was praising Trumps's character and swinging from his nuts, right up until the primary. Then he picked up a paper and saw trump's little pet got his ass handed to him in another Georgia primary. So, being the narcissistic nutter he is, her realized that he no longer has to be trump's little houseboi, and now is calling trump a liar. All because of an ego that looks like it rivals that of Trump..

It's all plain as day.
Kemp won for one reason and one reason only... He has proven he can beat the welfare queen Abrams...
Now.... Say you are sorry....

Kemp won for one reason and one reason only... He has proven he can beat the welfare queen Abrams...
Now.... Say you are sorry....
That's a curious way of saying he stomped Trump's little pet and ego. But hey, whatever you need to soothe yourself...

That's a curious way of saying he stomped Trump's little pet and ego. But hey, whatever you need to soothe yourself...
It's true... Kemp beat Stacy Abrams and the people of Georgia voted the right way.... Trump I'm sure agrees with me....

Hahahaha

You freak

Trump called Kemp's victory fraud.

Goddamn you cultists are embarrassing.
Still Kemp has a better shot than the former Georgia senator Perdue at beating Abrams and ending her fat ass career so I'm okay with it.....

Now... Say you are sorry....

Still Kemp has a better shot than the former Georgia senator Perdue at beating Abrams and ending her fat ass career so I'm okay with it.....
Maybe he does. Go whine to your orange God for backing losers, then.

And don't blame Walker for seeing the writing on the wall and ditching the orange turd.

Maybe he does. Go whine to your orange God for backing losers, then.

And don't blame Walker for seeing the writing on the wall and ditching the orange turd.
Trump is like 80-5 with his endorsements I think that's a record....

Say it......

Forum List

Back