Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

A great deal.

AND there is no evidence that ANYTHING you or the Voice of the Reich claim has any fact involved.

You're desperate to defame the enemy of your Reich - you'll tell any lie to do so.

Only a fool would accept what you claim without independent verification.
No evidence apart from a court ruling...

Okay, so you actually have no evidence ans are just talking out your ass.

Thanks for confirming that.

Well, why would a father willingly cede to the mother's demands if the mother denied the father his right to see the child? If a father is going to pay for a child, he should be afforded the right to see that child...
No evidence other than the court ruling....😂

Is Soros Media Matters working full time on Walker? There are over 800 candidates coming up for election, why do racist democrats pick on the black guy?

The court ruling addresses whether or not the mother denied Walker his right to see the child?

The ruling is for him to pay child support. Nothing more, nothing less...
1. You have no evidence he was being denied any right he had to see his child. It's on you to prove that claim.

2. Even if he was being denied his right to see the child that certainly isn't the child's fault nor does that release him from any financial responsibility. That can be adjudicated separately.

3. Regardless of anything, it shouldn't take a court order for you to want to be financially responsible for your child.

1. You have no evidence he was being denied any right he had to see his child. It's on you to prove that claim.

Hey, dummy, I never made any such claim. I asked if it was a possibility...

2. Even if he was being denied his right to see the child that certainly isn't the child's fault nor does that release him from any financial responsibility. That can be adjudicated separately.

So he can pay back child support.

The fact of the matter is that we don't know if the mother kept the child from Walker...

3. Regardless of anything, it shouldn't take a court order for you to want to be financially responsible for your child.

The child’s mother had sued Mr. Walker a year after giving birth to obtain a declaration of paternity and child support, and that the suit lasted until August 2014, when Mr. Walker was ordered to pay child support.

So, according to what's contained in the link you provided, paternity and child support were determined and "adjudicated" at the same time. Why should Walker have been paying child support if paternity hadn't been determined?

Hey, dummy, I never made any such claim. I asked if it was a possibility...
Anything is possible you moron. His child support could of possibly been stolen by drunken leprechauns every time he dropped it in the mail box. I personally don't go out of my way to list rando possibilities unless I'm intimating such is the case but maybe you do. Or possibly, you're just a coward who doesn't want to address the facts we do have. 😄
So he can pay back child support.
As forced to by the court. Yes.
The fact of the matter is that we don't know if the mother kept the child from Walker...
Which is an irrelevant fact to him having to be forced by the law to be financially responsible for his child.
The child’s mother had sued Mr. Walker a year after giving birth to obtain a declaration of paternity and child support, and that the suit lasted until August 2014, when Mr. Walker was ordered to pay child support.
Why would a decent human being need to be sued to find out if he had fathered a child and to accept financial responsibility if he had?
So, according to what's contained in the link you provided, paternity and child support were determined and "adjudicated" at the same time. Why should Walker have been paying child support if paternity hadn't been determined?
Why would he need to be sued in order to do so?

Anything is possible you moron.

Not true.

For instance, you being an intelligent individual is as far away from "possible" as can be...

His child support could of possibly been stolen by drunken leprechauns every time he dropped it in the mail box.

Drinking already? So early in the day?

I personally don't go out of my way to list rando possibilities unless I'm intimating such is the case but maybe you do. Or possibly, you're just a coward who doesn't want to address the facts we do have.

The facts are that, prior to being taken to court, paternity had not been determined. Mentioning this isn't listing a "rando" possibility nor is it cowardly. It's trying to advance the discussion...

Which is an irrelevant fact to him having to be forced by the law to be financially responsible for his child.

It's not irrelevant at all. Paternity had yet to be determined. That, along with the order for child support, happened at the same time, which is appropriate. What would've been inappropriate would be for Walker to pay support for a child for whom, at the time, paternity had not been determined...

Why would a decent human being need to be sued to find out if he had fathered a child and to accept financial responsibility if he had?

Again, the paternity had not been determined. I don;t understand what's so difficult for you to understand. It seems as though you think Walker should've been paying it without being sued for it just because the mother claimed it was his child...

Why would he need to be sued in order to do so?

Again, you seem to thin that Walker should've just taken the mother's word for it regarding paternity.

That would've been a very stupid thing for him to do...

Not true.

For instance, you being an intelligent individual is as far away from "possible" as can be...

Drinking already? So early in the day?

The facts are that, prior to being taken to court, paternity had not been determined. Mentioning this isn't listing a "rando" possibility nor is it cowardly. It's trying to advance the discussion...

It's not irrelevant at all. Paternity had yet to be determined. That, along with the order for child support, happened at the same time, which is appropriate. What would've been inappropriate would be for Walker to pay support for a child for whom, at the time, paternity had not been determined...

Again, the paternity had not been determined. I don;t understand what's so difficult for you to understand. It seems as though you think Walker should've been paying it without being sued for it just because the mother claimed it was his child...

Again, you seem to thin that Walker should've just taken the mother's word for it regarding paternity.

That would've been a very stupid thing for him to do...
It doesn't take a year and a court order to get a paternity test done for someone who isn't fighting it every step of the way.

It doesn't take a year and a court order to get a paternity test done for someone who isn't fighting it every step of the way.

Mother: "Herschel, I want child support and a paternity test."

Herschel: "I want to be able to see the child you believe is mine."

Mother: "Fuck you."

Herschel: "No, fuck you."

All of this, of course, is conjecture. As I said in my first post, it would be nice to know if the mother kept Walker from seeing the child...

Mother: "Herschel, I want child support and a paternity test."

Herschel: "I want to be able to see the child you believe is mine."

Mother: "Fuck you."

Herschel: "No, fuck you."

All of this, of course, is conjecture. As I said in my first post, it would be nice to know if the mother kept Walker from seeing the child...
Even if the mother was denying you visitation rights that is no excuse for not wanting to know whether you are the father and having to be made to do so by court order is embarrassing and pathetic. There is no way to spin it that it isn't deplorable behavior. Even if your best conjecture was 100% accurate it would still be deplorable behavior.

Even if the mother was denying you visitation rights that is no excuse for not wanting to know whether you are the father and having to be made to do so by court order is embarrassing and pathetic. There is no way to spin it that it isn't deplorable behavior. Even if your best conjecture was 100% accurate it would still be deplorable behavior.

Well, you and I will disagree on that. If the father isn't going to be permitted to see the child and be involved in its life, money is a poor reason to determine paternity...

Well, you and I will disagree on that. If the father isn't going to be permitted to see the child and be involved in its life, money is a poor reason to determine paternity...
Yes, I think we will agree to disagree on your advocacy of being a dead beat unless the mother of your child capitulates to your demands.

Forum List

Back