Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

Yes, I think we will agree to disagree on your advocacy of being a dead beat unless the mother of your child capitulates to your demands.

Was there a question as to who else the mother may have had sex with?

You're just willing to accept what the woman says. I'm going to guess that you're either a woman or someone who's been fucked over by a black man...

Was there a question as to who else the mother may have had sex with?

You're just willing to accept what the woman says. I'm going to guess that you're either a woman or someone who's been fucked over by a black man...
No. I'm someone who had a child with a woman I met on spring break when I was 19 years old. It took me one week after finding out that I might be a father to arrange a paternity test that took place across two countries. I had to arrange for a kit to be sent down to Jamaica and had to arrange for the mother of my child to get to the clinic to have it done. After it was confirmed (which took a month to get results back) I had to go to court in Jamaica to present that paternity test so I could get my name added to the birth certificate. That court meets once a month in Jamaica. I had to arrange for that and for my daughter and her mother to get there as well. I had to take that court order to an entirely different city in Jamaica because their birth records are centralized and weren't digital at least back then so they could officially change the birth certificate. And once that was completed I had to take that to the American embassy so I could file for my daughter as a birth abroad and get her American citizenship. I did all that at 19 and I assure you, I didn't have the resources of Herschel Walker at my disposal.

No. I'm someone who had a child with a woman I met on spring break when I was 19 years old. It took me one week after finding out that I might be a father to arrange a paternity test that took place across two countries. I had to arrange for a kit to be sent down to Jamaica and had to arrange for the mother of my child to get to the clinic to have it done. After it was confirmed (which took a month to get results back) I had to go to court in Jamaica to present that paternity test so I could get my name added to the birth certificate. That court meets once a month in Jamaica. I had to arrange for that and for my daughter and her mother to get there as well. I had to take that court order to an entirely different city in Jamaica because their birth records are centralized and weren't digital at least back then so they could officially change the birth certificate. And once that was completed I had to take that to the American embassy so I could file for my daughter as a birth abroad and get her American citizenship. I did all that at 19 and I assure you, I didn't have the resources of Herschel Walker at my disposal.

So, explain to me why I should defer to the opinion of someone who has the capacity to be so monumentally irresponsible?

Because you had to jump through hoops, you simply take the mother's word for it.

Unbelieveable...

so you want walker to support irresponsible male abandonment of children they father?
No. I want him and his supporters to acknowledge that he was one of those dead beats who required the force of law to make him do the right thing.

So, explain to me why I should defer to the opinion of someone who has the capacity to be so monumentally irresponsible?

Because you had to jump through hoops, you simply take the mother's word for it.

Unbelieveable...
What exactly did I do that was irresponsible? Me and the mother of my daughter have a wonderful daughter who's lived with me since she was 5. Best thing I've ever done.

But no. You don't have to take a woman's word for it, that's what paternity tests are for. It shouldn't take a court mandate for you to get one if there's a possibility you're the father. How low are you going to go on debasing yourself on behalf of a dead beat father? 😄

Last edited:
What exactly did I do that was irresponsible? Me and the mother of my daughter have a wonderful daughter who's lived with since she was 5. Best thing I've ever done.

One could argue that having a child out of wedlock is irresponsible.

And one could argue that because it is.

It sounds as though your situation worked out as well as possible. That's great. They often don't...

But no. You don't have to take a woman's word for it, that's what paternity tests are for. It shouldn't take a court mandate for you to get one is there's a possibility your the father. How low are you going to go in debasing yourself on behalf of a dead beat father?

I marvel at how thick you're being.

If a woman I'd slept with told me I was the father of her child, the first thing I would want to do is see the child.

Period.

If the kid looks like this, I'm prepared to go out on a limb and say that I'm not the father:

black_baby_216852618.jpeg

If I'm not allowed to see the kid (and that's entirely possible in Walker's case; we don't know), then the woman can go piss up a rope.

Apparently, the only thing to go on was the mother's word. Did she have sex with anyone else? That'd be a BIG red flag. Suddenly, the only possible father is the rich ex-NFL star?

Please, I don't buy that for a second and neither should you.

I would be willing to bet that Walker was not allowed to see the child, and that's what kept him from cooperating with the woman...

No. I want him and his supporters to acknowledge that he was one of those dead beats who required the force of law to make him do the right thing.
Ok, done

He was wrong but it doesnt change the truth of his message

One could argue that having a child out of wedlock is irresponsible.
Only if one is arguing from a position that births out of wedlock are a sin. In that case I don't really give a shit about your emotional attachment to a fairytale.
And one could argue that because it is.
No. Irresponsible is fighting paternity and financial responsibility until a court orders you to step up and be a man. Behavior you were defending a moment ago.
It sounds as though your situation worked out as well as possible. That's great. They often don't...
Most marriages don't work these days either, does that make them irresponsible acts? 😄
I marvel at how thick you're being.
I marvel at how low your willing to debase yourself on behalf of someone else's irresponsible behavior. (The fighting of paternity and financial responsibility)
If a woman I'd slept with told me I was the father of her child, the first thing I would want to do is see the child.
Before you know whether or not it's yours?
And if she refuses then you wash your wands and walk away in ignorance like every other responsible human being....
If the kid looks like this, I'm prepared to go out on a limb and say that I'm not the father:

black_baby_216852618.jpeg

If I'm not allowed to see the kid (and that's entirely possible in Walker's case; we don't know), then the woman can go piss up a rope.
Until a court bends you over. But its nice to know where your morals are at.
Apparently, the only thing to go on was the mother's word. Did she have sex with anyone else? That'd be a BIG red flag. Suddenly, the only possible father is the rich ex-NFL star?
This would be less embarrassing for you if we didn't already know that he is indeed the father... 😄
Please, I don't buy that for a second and neither should you.
No. I don't buy your excuses for why it was okay for him to wait until a court forced him to confront his paternity.
I would be willing to bet that Walker was not allowed to see the child, and that's what kept him from cooperating with the woman...
Or supporting his child.

Not at all
Wise men can learn from his mistake
When they acknowledge them. Herschel required a legal judgment to do so and has yet to comment about what involvement, if any beyond the financial, that he has with this child.

Only if one is arguing from a position that births out of wedlock are a sin. In that case I don't really give a shit about your emotional attachment to a fairytale.

Sorry, Sport, but I don't do the whole "religion" thing.

Having a kid is expensive, from birth to diapers, food, clothing; the list goes on and on. Now, if you were able to fully provide for that newborn at 19 years old, good on ya'. Most 19 year olds I know wouldn't. Therein lies the irresponsibility...

No. Irresponsible is fighting paternity and financial responsibility until a court orders you to step up and be a man. Behavior you were defending a moment ago.

I'm saying that we don't know the circumstances of the case, and that reacting to a particular set of circumstances in a particular way isn't unreasonable...

Most marriages don't work these days either, does that make them irresponsible acts?

No, because most divorces occur later in life. 60% involve spouses who are ages 25-39. If there are kids involved, odds are their needs have been considered and accommodated for...

I marvel at how low your willing to debase yourself on behalf of someone else's irresponsible behavior. (The fighting of paternity and financial responsibility)

Again, the question of paternity was simultaneous with the issue of child support. If Herschel Walker declined a paternity test based on an unwillingness on the part of the mother to let him see the child, I don't see that as unreasonable, and I've explained why. If you want to be a dunce, though, that's on you...

Before you know whether or not it's yours?

Absolutely.

And if she refuses then you wash your wands and walk away in ignorance like every other responsible human being....

Yes.

Why would I feel compelled to do anything else?

Like I said, if the kid looked like the photo I posted, I don't need a paternity test to tell me I'm not the father...

Until a court bends you over. But its nice to know where your morals are at.

What's to be lost by letting me see the kid?

The only possible reason I can see for not allowing it is that a single look would remove all doubts...

This would be less embarrassing for you if we didn't already know that he is indeed the father...

Unless we can find out if Walker got to see the child prior to court, my position on this will not change, so you can save your breath. If he saw the child and felt there was a chance, sure.

If she'd been sleeping around and I was the only rich guy? And you didn't let me see the child? Fuck you, good luck. I'd pay for the paternity tests for all of her other sexual partners before paying for mine...

No. I don't buy your excuses for why it was okay for him to wait until a court forced him to confront his paternity.

Oh, okay.

I don't care if you do or not...

Or supporting his child.

Why would he support someone else's child?

Again, the question for me is whether or not he got to see the child. If he did, that changes the whole equation. But everything I'm seeing here is suggesting that the mother may have made things difficult for him because of his wealth and notoriety...

When they acknowledge them. Herschel required a legal judgment to do so and has yet to comment about what involvement, if any beyond the financial, that he has with this child.

The mother is the one who sued him. What's stopping her from commenting on Walker's involvement with the child?

Not exactly a great defense of moral character when you're likening yourself to Bill Clinton.
I suspect walker did not have high moral character when he was a lib football star living a life of debauchery that other anything-goes libs could only dream of

But people are able to change if they have the will to do so

Forum List

Back