Crossover voting in primary elections strongly encouraged

ozro

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2014
Off-grid Apache County, AZ

The link is to an article encouraging democrat voter to vote in Republican primary elections.
I encourage the exact opposite, but posted this link to discredit Democrat posters in advance.

I intend to request a Democrat ballot in the upcoming az primary and vote for the least popular, most radical and fringe candidates.

This should make it easier to vote Republican in the November general election.

Perfectly legal in az and more ethical than screwing around with ballots and drop boxes.

Man oh man do I love a democratic underdog in a primary election.

By the time November comes around I will have regained my senses, and will cast my vote for republicans.

I am encouraging everyone who can to do the same.

The link is to an article encouraging democrat voter to vote in Republican primary elections.
I encourage the exact opposite, but posted this link to discredit Democrat posters in advance.

I intend to request a Democrat ballot in the upcoming az primary and vote for the least popular, most radical and fringe candidates.

Perfectly legal in az and more ethical than screwing around with ballots and drop boxes.

By the time November comes around I will have regained my senses, and will cast my vote for republicans.

I have been picking which party primary to vote in for reasons like that for years, as long as I had not taken a person interest in a candidate that really needed my primary vote to get into the game.

I never understood this in some states. It is fraud because coalitions are built to hinder opposite party candidates.

God Damned libturds should have your testicles sliced off

Last edited:
I like how you think, but I don't think it will work--who could be less competent or well-liked than the vegetable and Kameltoe and they were installed in the WH and #1 Observatory Circle.

I like how you think, but I don't think it will work--who could be less competent or well-liked than the vegetable and Kameltoe and they were installed in the WH and #1 Observatory Circle.
In this primary I am looking at our local and state offices as well as the Senate and Congress.

My belief is we cannot get worse people in office than we have now, so there is that.

though not illegal in most states its still dishonest and dirty ... not surprising coming from the killers of the unborn .

Republican voters can do the same thing in my state. I encourage it.
Sorry it is stupid. I know it is a 2 way street voting wise, but I don't see the sense of an opposite party swaying primaries.

If you could explain the logic of why that is beneficial, please opine

Sorry it is stupid. I know it is a 2 way street voting wise, but I don't see the sense of an opposite party swaying primaries.

If you could explain the logic of why that is beneficial, please opine
I'll make it simple, no offense intended, :
Vote for the Democrat in the primary that has the worst chance of winning the general election. In theory that means better chances for the Republican in the general election.
We have a candidate for state representative in our county for example that is rabidly "anticolinialism". She is frankly a racist anti-white Navajo person. Doesn't stand a snowballs chance on I10 in Yuma of winning the general election.
In the primary I will vote for her to run against the conservative Republican that I will vote for in the general election.

Never liked open primaries for this very reason.
I understand, and most of my life felt the same way. I believe, here in az, that we conservative voters have suffered from Dems doing this very thing in our elections for years. That is why I now encourage it for conservative voters to use against liberals.
I will point out that it should be obvious that this plan is dependent on people still voting for the best candidate in the Republican primary. Without that, the party faithful so to speak, this plan goes to shit in a hurry.

And to think there was no voter fraud in the 2020 election, sure there wasnt.....<SARCSASM>

I never understood this in some states. It is fraud because coalitions are built to hinder opposite party candidates.

God Damned libturds should have your testicles sliced off
That could never happen, because libturds dont have any balls to slice off...

pajama-boy-Obamacare.jpg

Democrats have been doing this for years.

Luckily this year they need to take a democrat ballot to choose their Senate Candidate.

Likely a tight race on both sides so the crossover will likely be a wash.

When you really get screwed is when the opposition has an incumbent that is running unopposed. Then the primary crossover can be devastating.

New Topics

Forum List

Back