Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

It’s almost November…Let tha Democrat smear machine start!!!!

Sorry, Sport, but I don't do the whole "religion" thing.

Having a kid is expensive, from birth to diapers, food, clothing; the list goes on and on. Now, if you were able to fully provide for that newborn at 19 years old, good on ya'. Most 19 year olds I know wouldn't. Therein lies the irresponsibility...
You love to make arguments based on assumptions don't you? Not only was I able to provide for my daughter I've also held provide for my 5 nieces and nephew as well as my 4 God children. I technically have 5 God children but one of them is also my niece. Their parents made me godfather because I used to take care of them when we were younger, financially. I got a job at 14 and paid for lunch for a lot of my school mates growing up. Back when patty, a cocoa bread and drink would cost you $2.
I'm saying that we don't know the circumstances of the case, and that reacting to a particular set of circumstances in a particular way isn't unreasonable...
We do know certain facts though. Like it took a court mandate for him to get paternity tested and to pay child support.
No, because most divorces occur later in life. 60% involve spouses who are ages 25-39. If there are kids involved, odds are their needs have been considered and accommodated for...
What does it matter when they fail? By your logic since most end in failure they are irresponsible acts. That isn't my logical framework you clown, it's yours.
Again, the question of paternity was simultaneous with the issue of child support. If Herschel Walker declined a paternity test based on an unwillingness on the part of the mother to let him see the child, I don't see that as unreasonable, and I've explained why. If you want to be a dunce, though, that's on you...
Whether or not you are allowed to see your child shouldn't make a lick of difference for you to want to know whether or not you're the father. As I said we are just going to have to agree to disagree on whether or not someone who does that is a piece of shit.
Absolutely.
You think you have a right to demand a woman give you access to her child before you even determine whether or not you're the father and that if she doesn't you will refuse to even find out until mandated by a court? That's some deplorable ass behavior boy. 😄
Yes.

Why would I feel compelled to do anything else?

Like I said, if the kid looked like the photo I posted, I don't need a paternity test to tell me I'm not the father...
Herschel Walker is the father you muppet....
What's to be lost by letting me see the kid?

The only possible reason I can see for not allowing it is that a single look would remove all doubts...
Except we know in this case he was the father so I guess your refuting your own scenario? 😂
Unless we can find out if Walker got to see the child prior to court, my position on this will not change, so you can save your breath. If he saw the child and felt there was a chance, sure.
We know he is the father you clown. This isn't your fanfiction scenario where a woman you don't know tried to saddle you with a black baby. I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm allowing you to speak so we can witness the depths of your deplorableness.
If she'd been sleeping around and I was the only rich guy? And you didn't let me see the child? Fuck you, good luck. I'd pay for the paternity tests for all of her other sexual partners before paying for mine...
Very classy, keep it up. (Keep in mind audience in this scenario he has admittedly slept with this woman)
Oh, okay.

I don't care if you do or not...
Good for you.
Why would he support someone else's child?
Why wouldn't he not desperately want to know whether or not the child is his? That was certainly one of my initial responses.
Again, the question for me is whether or not he got to see the child. If he did, that changes the whole equation. But everything I'm seeing here is suggesting that the mother may have made things difficult for him because of his wealth and notoriety...
Where are you seeing that other than the fanfiction scenarios who've created out of whole cloth?

So what did we decide? The installed POTUS has a granddaughter he's disowned and never seen and that's ok?

Granted, it's probably safer staying away from crackhead/pedo side of the family.... stay with the safe parent, the stripper mom.

You love to make arguments based on assumptions don't you?

This is growing tiresome. It would be more enjoyable if you were smarter.

What assumption did I make?

Not only was I able to provide for my daughter I've also held provide for my 5 nieces and nephew as well as my 4 God children. I technically have 5 God children but one of them is also my niece.

How many kids is that??

What were you doing, selling heroin?

Their parents made me godfather because I used to take care of them when we were younger, financially.

Hmmmm... Godparents are normally selected to present a child for baptism. How old were these kids? I find it hard to believe that all of them had parents who waited until their children were much older to name someone, who's also a child, their godfather...

I got a job at 14 and paid for lunch for a lot of my school mates growing up. Back when patty, a cocoa bread and drink would cost you $2.

I don;'t know who patty is or was.

You sound like you were an altruistic young man; caring for all of these other children and feeding them...

We do know certain facts though. Like it took a court mandate for him to get paternity tested and to pay child support.

I'm speaking about specifics between the mother and Walker...

What does it matter when they fail? By your logic since most end in failure they are irresponsible acts. That isn't my logical framework you clown, it's yours.

My parents divorced when I was in high school, and it's not like I'd never known anyone who got divorced. My brother and I were well taken care of so, in that regard, there was no failure. A failure of the marriage, but not in the child rearing...

Whether or not you are allowed to see your child shouldn't make a lick of difference for you to want to know whether or not you're the father. As I said we are just going to have to agree to disagree on whether or not someone who does that is a piece of shit.

That's your opinion.

When someone's got money, it's not being a piece of shit, it's being reasonably cautious...

You think you have a right to demand a woman give you access to her child before you even determine whether or not you're the father and that if she doesn't you will refuse to even find out until mandated by a court? That's some deplorable ass behavior boy.

If a woman is demanding I give her child support, without the benefiot of a court order? Absolutely. Let me see the kid or you get nothing. Considering that she was asking Walker for child support, is letting him see the kid so much to ask?

Herschel Walker is the father you muppet....

I see you have no comprehension of the concept of a "hypothetical"...

Except we know in this case he was the father so I guess your refuting your own scenario?

We know it now.

We may have known it years ago when the mother started asking for money...

We know he is the father you clown. This isn't your fanfiction scenario where a woman you don't know tried to saddle you with a black baby.

Never mind. You truly are too fucking stupid...

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm allowing you to speak so we can witness the depths of your deplorableness.

Says the guy who wants us to believe that, at age 14, he provided for the financial support for enough children to field a football team...

Very classy, keep it up. (Keep in mind audience in this scenario he has admittedly slept with this woman)

Good for you.

Why wouldn't he not desperately want to know whether or not the child is his? That was certainly one of my initial responses.

Me may have wanted that. He may have begged to see the child and the mother said "NO!". In that case, reluctance on his part is understandable, especially considering his wealth...

Where are you seeing that other than the fanfiction scenarios who've created out of whole cloth?

I see that as much as I see where she begged Walker to visit the child. We don't know if either happened.

I'm just not eager to accept either scenario without more information.

We can agree that he hasn't been present in the child's life. What we don't know is whether or not that was Walker's decision or the mother's decision.

That makes a difference to me...

So what did we decide? The installed POTUS has a granddaughter he's disowned and never seen and that's ok?

Granted, it's probably safer staying away from crackhead/pedo side of the family.... stay with the safe parent, the stripper mom.
Or they could both not be okay or you could be deplorable and think both are okay. What you can't do is think one is okay and not the other without being a raging hypocrite.

So to sum up you could be completely deplorable and think both instances are ok. You could be a deplorable hypocrite who thinks one is okay and not the other. Or you could be right like me and think both are pretty fucked up.

This is growing tiresome. It would be more enjoyable if you were smarter.

What assumption did I make?
That I was financially incapable of caring for a child and therefore irresponsible in having one at 19.
How many kids is that??

What were you doing, selling heroin?
Back then I was starting out as a courier. You could make over $300 a day running parts from Miami to Orlando for BellSouth. Back then they'd pay you for every package separately so if you picked up two in Miami from the same location going to separate destinations maybe 10 miles apart in Orlando they'd still pay you almost $200 per package. It was great money for a time and gas was around $2.00 a gallon. Now I own a small courier company and we do contracts with hospitals to do their lab pick ups. Doesn't pay nearly as well but it's recession proof work so I'm not complaining.
Hmmmm... Godparents are normally selected to present a child for baptism. How old were these kids? I find it hard to believe that all of them had parents who waited until their children were much older to name someone, who's also a child, their godfather...
In our family 19 is no longer a child. My parents had me at 20 and they both had full time jobs by the time they were 15. My daughter had my first grandson this past new years eve at 21.
I don;'t know who patty is or was.
Beef patty. It's like a jamaican equivalent to a hamburger.
You sound like you were an altruistic young man; caring for all of these other children and feeding them...
In my family we take care of friends and family. Growing up my house was always full of relatives and friends who were staying with my parents for a time. A childhood friend of my fathers, a neighbor who got divorced, my aunt and her 4 kids, my uncle from New York down in Miami on a contract, etc. etc.
I'm speaking about specifics between the mother and Walker...
Fantasy more like.
My parents divorced when I was in high school, and it's not like I'd never known anyone who got divorced. My brother and I were well taken care of so, in that regard, there was no failure. A failure of the marriage, but not in the child rearing...
Your example only goes to further prove how disingenuous, your argument in defense of your assumption, really was.
That's your opinion.

When someone's got money, it's not being a piece of shit, it's being reasonably cautious...
Reasonably cautious is getting a paternity test done as soon as possible as to remove any uncertainty, not fighting it through court.
If a woman is demanding I give her child support, without the benefiot of a court order? Absolutely. Let me see the kid or you get nothing. Considering that she was asking Walker for child support, is letting him see the kid so much to ask?
There is a lot of room between not giving anything until a court orders you to do so and giving the mother everything she's asking for.

As for whether or not letting Walker see his kid is too much to ask, that I wouldn't know. She could have very good reasons for not wanting Walker to see her son, if that's what she even did. To restate what should be obvious, this entire scenario where the mother of Walker's child is denying him access to him, is entirely speculative by you. There is no basis for this speculation other than your fanciful imagination.
I see you have no comprehension of the concept of a "hypothetical"...
I prefer to discuss facts rather than your flights of fancy.
We know it now.

We may have known it years ago when the mother started asking for money...
If Walker had stepped up and done a paternity test without the need of a court order.
Says the guy who wants us to believe that, at age 14, he provided for the financial support for enough children to field a football team...
Age 15. And I bought, including for myself and my two brothers, lunch for maybe 6-7 people at most a day, 5 days a week at around $2 a lunch. That's about $280, hell lets say $300 a month. Back then I was working basically every weekend at the time shooting weddings for a guy who ran a photography business mostly doing high end weddings and shooting exclusively in these sweet medium format Hasselblads. I got over $400 a wedding and used to make around $2000 a month. More if it was a busy month. That was pretty good money to high-school me.
Me may have wanted that. He may have begged to see the child and the mother said "NO!". In that case, reluctance on his part is understandable, especially considering his wealth...
No. Regardless if the mother is going to let you see the child you should want to make sure your child if financially taken care of. That goes extra if you're wealthy. As always you have shit ass backwards. That must be why it's coming out your mouth.
I see that as much as I see where she begged Walker to visit the child. We don't know if either happened.
And yet that hasn't stopped you from incessantly speculating...
I'm just not eager to accept either scenario without more information.
I'm only asking you to accept the facts we do know.
We can agree that he hasn't been present in the child's life. What we don't know is whether or not that was Walker's decision or the mother's decision.

That makes a difference to me...
But not more than the facts we do know...

Last edited:
That I was financially incapable of caring for a child and therefore irresponsible in having one at 19.

I never did that. I said if you were in a position to do that, that's good, because most 19 year olds wouldn;t be in that position.
Stop trying to create disagreement where there is any. If you're going to approiach this discussion dishonestly, you'll end up in that heaping pile of steamy human shit that I call my "ignore list"...

Fantasy more like.

Or you could simply admit that we don't know what transpired between the mother and Walker when she was trying to get money from him...

As for whether or not letting Walker see his kid is too much to ask, that I wouldn't know.

Such a cop out.

You have no problem offering up opinions on everything else about this case, why is this so difficult for you?

There is no basis for this speculation other than your fanciful imagination.

Nor is there any basis to believe that the mother wanted Walker to be a part of the child's life, yet you seem to think that's the case...
Age 15. And I bought, including for myself and my two brothers, lunch for maybe 6-7 people at most a day, 5 days a week at around $2 a lunch. That's about $280, hell lets say $300 a month. Back then I was working basically every weekend at the time shooting weddings for a guy who ran a photography business mostly doing high end weddings and shooting exclusively in these sweet medium format Hasselblads. I got over $400 a wedding and used to make around $2000 a month. More if it was a busy month. That was pretty good money to high-school me.

Okay.

Where did this take place?

No. Regardless if the mother is going to let you see the child you should want to make sure your child if financially taken care of. They goes extra if you're wealthy. As always you have shit ass backwards. That must be why it's coming out your mouth.

Fuck you, you little twit.

I used to work for a very wealthy individual. The guy's bank account made Herschel Walker's look like an over-turned hat on a street corner.

He was a single guy and a big hit with the ladies. He wasn't exactly discrete, but neither were the women he spent time with. One of
them ended up pregnant. It took all of a New York minute before she started making demands of him, and all of them were financial demands. He wanted to sit down with her and get things figured out, but she wouldn't have it. He asked to see the baby. She refused. She wouldn't even show him a photo of the kid.

Keep in mind, he was ready to support the kid without a paternity test. He just wanted to sit down with the mother and discuss how much money would be involved, visitation, and the like. The mother was having none of it. As far as she was concerned, he was going to give her money and he would never see the child. The way she approached it made it look like nothing but a money grab. Naturally, given his impressive level of wealth, that concerned him.

He finally said he would take a paternity test only if the other men she'd slept with did the same, and if he got to see the baby. Her response? "It has to be you." That's it. She didn't want to "bother" the other guys she'd slept with, because she "knew" it was his. It was solely on that basis that she felt entitled to financial support from him.

When it finally went before a judge he, alonog with three other men she was known to have slept with, were ordered to take a paternity test. He did so and, lo and behold, he wasn't the father.

Given Walker's wealth, it wouldn't surprise me if he suffered through something similar...

And yet that hasn't stopped you from incessantly speculating...

When facts are absent, speculation is what remains...

I'm only asking you to accept the facts we do know.

But not more than the facts we do know...

I've not made it to this point in my life without questioning things and being skeptical...

I never did that. I said if you were in a position to do that, that's good, because most 19 year olds wouldn;t be in that position.
Stop trying to create disagreement where there is any. If you're going to approiach this discussion dishonestly, you'll end up in that heaping pile of steamy human shit that I call my "ignore list"...
😄

This is your original comment on the matter in full.
So, explain to me why I should defer to the opinion of someone who has the capacity to be so monumentally irresponsible?

Because you had to jump through hoops, you simply take the mother's word for it.

Unbelieveable...
I don't mind the name calling guy, in fact I rather enjoy it. You should mind coming off like a giant pussy trying to shy away from his shot canon's. Own them or don't shoot them, coward.
Canon Shooter said:
Or you could simply admit that we don't know what transpired between the mother and Walker when she was trying to get money from him...
I never claimed to know anything other than what was adjudicated by a court of law. Namely, that Herschel Walker was a dead beat that had to be forced by a court to pay his child support.
Canon Shooter said:
I used to work for a very wealthy individual. The guy's bank account made Herschel Walker's look like an over-turned hat on a street corner.

He was a single guy and a big hit with the ladies. He wasn't exactly discrete, but neither were the women he spent time with. One of
them ended up pregnant. It took all of a New York minute before she started making demands of him, and all of them were financial demands. He wanted to sit down with her and get things figured out, but she wouldn't have it. He asked to see the baby. She refused. She wouldn't even show him a photo of the kid.

Keep in mind, he was ready to support the kid without a paternity test. He just wanted to sit down with the mother and discuss how much money would be involved, visitation, and the like. The mother was having none of it. As far as she was concerned, he was going to give her money and he would never see the child. The way she approached it made it look like nothing but a money grab. Naturally, given his impressive level of wealth, that concerned him.

He finally said he would take a paternity test only if the other men she'd slept with did the same, and if he got to see the baby. Her response? "It has to be you." That's it. She didn't want to "bother" the other guys she'd slept with, because she "knew" it was his. It was solely on that basis that she felt entitled to financial support from him.

When it finally went before a judge he, alonog with three other men she was known to have slept with, were ordered to take a paternity test. He did so and, lo and behold, he wasn't the father.

Given Walker's wealth, it wouldn't surprise me if he suffered through something similar...

When facts are absent, speculation is what remains...

I've not made it to this point in my life without questioning things and being skeptical...
Jesus christ that was a lot of misogyny. What the fuck does your rando, weird as fuck story, have to do with the facts of this case?

No. I want him and his supporters to acknowledge that he was one of those dead beats who required the force of law to make him do the right thing.

Have you admitted that Warnock assaulted his wife with a car, tried to run her over?

I posted video, but you and the Reich lie to cover it up. Why hasn't Warnock done the right thing and resigned?

😄

This is your original comment on the matter in full.

Right. No assumptions made at all.

I don't mind the name calling guy, in fact I rather enjoy it. You should mind coming off like a giant pussy trying to shy away from his shot canon's. Own them or don't shoot them, coward.

I'm not shying away from anything.

I never have and I never will...

I never claimed to know anything other than what was adjudicated by a court of law. Namely, that Herschel Walker was a dead beat that had to be forced by a court to pay his child support.

Exactly. My point is that there could be a valid reason why Walker wasn't giving the mother money for the kid. He wasn't withholding child support, as child support is ordered by a court, and he hadn't gone to court yet. Deadbeat Dads are those who are ordered to pay child support and don't. Do you have anything which shows Walker disregard a court order to pay child support?

Yeah, didn't think you did.

The fact is that he didn't withhold child support, simply because the amount hadn't yet been determined by the court.

If you were smarter you'd have known that...

Jesus christ that was a lot of misogyny. What the fuck does your rando, weird as fuck story, have to do with the facts of this case?

Tell me, what do you do with all the free time you get by typing "rando" instead of "random".

The story I told you shows exactly why wealthy people, like my friend and like Walker, don't simply take things they're told as gospel. In my friend's case, he actually was going to financially support the little bastard without a paternity test, but got wary when her demands intensified. As Walker is also wealthy, I simply ponder whether or not he was in a similar situation...

Or they could both not be okay or you could be deplorable and think both are okay. What you can't do is think one is okay and not the other without being a raging hypocrite.

So to sum up you could be completely deplorable and think both instances are ok. You could be a deplorable hypocrite who thinks one is okay and not the other. Or you could be right like me and think both are pretty fucked up.

I envy people who have never encountered you in any form or manner, goat fucker.

Thanks Hezbollah Hannah, your ignorant opinion is worth so much.

This shows the fear of the Nazi party. You know Warnock is toast.
Herschel Walker - another massive FAIL for the party of "Family Values".

But all is well in MAGA land as long as a candidate is a card carrying Trump asseater.

the life of a professional athlete can ending leading to situations where you have children with other women.....I think he deserves a pass, he was pretty good at football, did I remind you....yea, he conceived the kid just 10 years ago, but he was still a pretty good football player ....he probably wanted to keep the kid a secret out of respect for the child and his mom...
Yea, ok.

He kept those child support payments secret too, right Ace?

Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

Not only that but the dead beat and sell out had to be sued in order to force him to pay child support. Further evidence that Republicans are always protecting.
It's up to 4.

He is going to make a great Republican hypocrite, I mean politician.

The Republican Senate nominee has called fatherless homes a “major, major problem.”

He would know. He had 4 kids who never lived in the same home with their fathers. Didn't even know him.

the life of a professional athlete can ending leading to situations where you have children with other women.....I think he deserves a pass, he was pretty good at football, did I remind you....yea, he conceived the kid just 10 years ago, but he was still a pretty good football player ....he probably wanted to keep the kid a secret out of respect for the child and his mom...
How about the other 3 children? Want to bet he didn't share custody or have visitation rights with any of the kids? At most he paid child support. Let me remind you what he said to us all

The Republican Senate nominee has called fatherless homes a “major, major problem.”

How about the other 3 children? Want to bet he didn't share custody or have visitation rights with any of the kids? At most he paid child support. Let me remind you what he said to us all

Of course it's even worse than we originally imagined. 😄 He's a serial absentee father.

Forum List

Back