Herman Cain hospitalized with COVID----Attended Trump rally in Tulsa

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Well, well, well....these TrumpTards just won't learn.
He's about 25 seconds into the video

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

""We are sorry to announce that Herman Cain has tested positive for COVID-19, and is currently receiving treatment in an Atlanta-area hospital. Please keep him, and all who are battling this virus, in your prayers. Our full statement appears below. Updates to follow."""

And?? ... :dunno:

You seriously think he's the only one who's gotten sick, for the sake of Trump's ego?

Now, pull your face out of Trump's trousers and get off your knees.

#TrumpSuperSpreader
Have YOU been ANYWHERE in public since the outbreak started?
Obviously the answer is yes so were you in an airtight space suit or bubble?
Obviously the answer is no so YOU are a superspreader too.

Now go fuck yourself hack

There's nothing to learn. It's called the American way. AKA FREEDOM
AKA constitutional rights

Now go celebrate this man's illness in your basement as you continue to hide like a coward.
Sure glad I'm not like him. Someone with common sense.
Sure glad I'm not like the op.

What kind of complete shitstain uses the misfortune of others to score political points?

I hope his doctors have administered intravenous vitamin C, but I doubt it.

Why are a couple of TDS suffering loons celebrating someone in the hospital with COVID?

Fckn loons.... both of you
Well, if that was someone opposing you politically I'm sure you would be all in.
All those who attended that MEGA MAGAtard rally were duly warned. Lack of common sense dictates the outcome. Hope the guy didn't spread his ill fortune around.

Why are a couple of TDS suffering loons celebrating someone in the hospital with COVID?

Fckn loons.... both of you
Well, if that was someone opposing you politically I'm sure you would be all in.
All those who attended that MEGA MAGAtard rally were duly warned. Lack of common sense dictates the outcome. Hope the guy didn't spread his ill fortune around.

Sit down "0". Day after day you expose yourself as a nincompoop...the sad thing is you consider yourself some sort of guru.

The man is in the hospital and you're flapping your arms and lips making it political.
Goddamn dumbass...private message Blaine and get off with each other

You seriously think he's the only one who's gotten sick, for the sake of Trump's ego?
I don't worry about covid19 because I followed Pres.Trump's medical advice by mixing bleach with orange juice and drinking it.
Now I can go anywhere without a mask and know I'm immune to the virus.
You should follow my lead and try it for yourself. ... :cool:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back