Herman Cain hospitalized with COVID----Attended Trump rally in Tulsa

Symptoms of COVID-19 typically appear 5-6 days after exposure according to the CDC.
That's the average. Per the CDC, 1-14 days.

The "11 days until symptoms" part is just flat out wrong. That's when he developed symptoms serious enough to hospitalize him.

Please do a better job on your facts before posting.

That's the average. Per the CDC, 1-14 days.

The "11 days until symptoms" part is just flat out wrong. That's when he developed symptoms serious enough to hospitalize him.

Please do a better job on your facts before posting.
My post clearly says "typically appear 5-6 days" ....

And, you have no clue on which day Mr. Cain developed symptoms ....

So how about you stop responding to my post with that ignorant bullshit.

Looks like hes still in the hospital recovering.

Screenshot-20200708-084749-Chrome.jpg

Well, well, well....these TrumpTards just won't learn.
He's about 25 seconds into the video

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

""We are sorry to announce that Herman Cain has tested positive for COVID-19, and is currently receiving treatment in an Atlanta-area hospital. Please keep him, and all who are battling this virus, in your prayers. Our full statement appears below. Updates to follow."""

funny he's tweeting as we speak. He posted this.

1594220615081.png

Well, well, well....these TrumpTards just won't learn.
He's about 25 seconds into the video

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

""We are sorry to announce that Herman Cain has tested positive for COVID-19, and is currently receiving treatment in an Atlanta-area hospital. Please keep him, and all who are battling this virus, in your prayers. Our full statement appears below. Updates to follow."""

Dumb shit....the incubation period is about 14 days, you dumb ass........that was on June 20.....it is now July 27....you dumb ass.

And?? ... :dunno:

You seriously think he's the only one who's gotten sick, for the sake of Trump's ego?

Now, pull your face out of Trump's trousers and get off your knees.

#TrumpSuperSpreader

Do you think it was only 5,000 senior citizens who died because Andrew Cuomo put infected people into their nursing homes.......? You really are stupid.

The rally was 2 weeks ago. Chances are he didn't have it or else he would have showed symptoms at the rally.
He may have had symptoms then. Can you tell if he had a slight fever on the video? Me either.

I guess the person you're replying to has never heard and doesn't know the meaning of the word asymptomatic and that a person does spread the virus when they have no symptoms.

He could have had it at the rally but had no symptoms. In which case, he was spreading the virus to people at the rally.

He could have gotten it at the rally.

Only he knows what the truth is.

Forum List

Back