Herman Cain hospitalized with COVID----Attended Trump rally in Tulsa

And?? ... :dunno:

You seriously think he's the only one who's gotten sick, for the sake of Trump's ego?

Now, pull your face out of Trump's trousers and get off your knees.

#TrumpSuperSpreader
You seriously think he's the only one who's gotten sick, for the sake of Trump's ego?

Hey fuckwit, you have nothing showing he contracted it at the rally. Nothing.

Just like your moronic PEW thread where you claimed it was about Trump, even though they never asked about Trump.

You are a lying POS.

Last edited:
Well, well, well....these TrumpTards just won't learn.
He's about 25 seconds into the video

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

""We are sorry to announce that Herman Cain has tested positive for COVID-19, and is currently receiving treatment in an Atlanta-area hospital. Please keep him, and all who are battling this virus, in your prayers. Our full statement appears below. Updates to follow."""

How do you know that's where he got it?

Covid being what it is, I'm not sure it really matters where he caught it. He was there and possibly positive while the Pres was at the rally. Was Cain near the Pres? Does anyone know?

Meaning all of us are paying for his irresponsible behavior.

Like I pay for the broke joke ObungleCare recipients?

Oh snap, Lang

Now think hard
Maybe it's just me but I'm happy to help those who, through no fault of their own, need help. I'm not as happy to help people who get into trouble due to their irresponsible actions. Especially if they don't need the help.

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

""We are sorry to announce that Herman Cain has tested positive for COVID-19, and is currently receiving treatment in an Atlanta-area hospital. Please keep him, and all who are battling this virus, in your prayers. Our full statement appears below. Updates to follow."""

Covid being what it is, I'm not sure it really matters where he caught it. He was there and possibly positive while the Pres was at the rally. Was Cain near the Pres? Does anyone know?

You’re real concerned about trump, are you?

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

You’re real concerned about trump, are you?

Cruz and quite a few other Congresspeople quarantined after they were exposed. If Trump were up here, the governor would have been relegated to his bedroom for 14 days (imagine the twitter storm). But I hear he and all his staff are tested daily, so maybe that's not necessary.

The virus is not real. It's going to just go away so we've been told. That being said I pray for a full recovery for him.

I wonder how many of these peaceful protesters across the country have come down with or spread Covid-19 by getting together in those large groups?
You do? My, aren't you just an curious intellectual!

have you ... bothered to try to look that up? Like, look up where the spikes are occurring, and if they appeared to be tied to the protests, or look up studies of this done by others? Do you think you are the first person who ever thought of this?

And?? ... :dunno:

Now, pull your face out of Trump's trousers and get off your knees.

#TrumpSuperSpreader
Do you suppose Herman Caine is a busy man and might have come in contact with other people in the last 2 weeks? Or does that just not register in that little prune of a brain?

Do you suppose Herman Caine is a busy man and might have come in contact with other people in the last 2 weeks? Or does that just not register in that little prune of a brain?
Do you suppose Herman Cain may have already had covid-19 while attending the rally and exposed others by being reckless?

Another day.........more FEAR MONGERING........more destruction of our country.

0.2%............Hyped to WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE............

We are now a nation of sheep and pussies.

The Greatest Generation has rolled over in their graves........

herman-cain-sharon-bialek.jpg

Cain.........another METOO........METOO.....METOO....ATTACK BY THE DNC.

Any tactic is ok to the DNC........if they can't METOO him.........they can call him Uncle Tom......

Hope he is doing much better......as the Body Bag left looks for a high body count from Covid....for their Narrative.

They will probably finally shut the hell up after November.

Forum List

Back