Herman Cain hospitalized with COVID----Attended Trump rally in Tulsa

Sure glad I'm not like the op.

What kind of complete shitstain uses the misfortune of others to score political points?
Leftist are truly some sick fvcks.

Symptoms of COVID-19 typically appear 5-6 days after exposure according to the CDC.

Cain tested positive for COVID 9 days after the Trump Rally in Tulsa and didn't show symptoms until 11 days after the Rally.

The Trump rally is irrelevant to this story.

However .... the reality of just how sick these Leftist are is very relevant to this story.

Well, well, well....these TrumpTards just won't learn.
He's about 25 seconds into the video

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

""We are sorry to announce that Herman Cain has tested positive for COVID-19, and is currently receiving treatment in an Atlanta-area hospital. Please keep him, and all who are battling this virus, in your prayers. Our full statement appears below. Updates to follow."""

Nobody’s really dying from Covid anymore, China is using hydroxyCoraQuinn.

Incubation period is around 14 days, so....
up to 14 days.

average is 5 to 6 days.

I see you are right about that. However: "the median time to acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) from the onset of illness or symptoms ranged from 8 to 12 days, and the median time to ICU admission from the onset of illness or symptoms ranged from 10 to 12 days"

So, maybe he got it there, maybe he got it shortly after

Incubation period is around 14 days, so....
up to 14 days.

average is 5 to 6 days.

I see you are right about that. However: "the median time to acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) from the onset of illness or symptoms ranged from 8 to 12 days, and the median time to ICU admission from the onset of illness or symptoms ranged from 10 to 12 days"

So, maybe he got it there, maybe he got it shortly after
hm, it looks like it is likely that he had contracted it previously, and may have shared it with others in tulsa.

he was hospitalized on July 1. subtract incubation time AND time for disease development to a stage that requires hospitalization, and you are easily prior to the tulsa rally.

in any case, it was not a good idea to go to the rally for someone in this risk group.

Herman Cain hospitalized with COVID----Attended Trump rally in Tulsa

Thousands of others who attended did not get the virus. Even the liberal scum have to see this as cherry picking to make a false point.

There's nothing to learn. It's called the American way. AKA FREEDOM
AKA constitutional rights

Now go celebrate this man's illness in your basement as you continue to hide like a coward.

lol
It's my right that fetid, diseased cretins like you don't literally make me ill.
They should've called it a protest and he would be fine.

Let’s hope Cain pulls through.

Otherwise, this further illustrates the idiocy of conservatives concerning the virus, and why the pandemic will continue to surge.
Positives are up, ICU and deaths are way down. Herd immunity is happening. No surge. Just democrat media wishing.

I never knew this about him:

Cain was diagnosed in 2006 with stage 4 colon cancer that metastasized to his liver and was given a 30 percent chance of survival. He successfully underwent chemotherapy and has been in remission since.

What kind of complete shitstain uses the misfortune of others to score political points?

Symptoms of COVID-19 typically appear 5-6 days after exposure according to the CDC.

Cain tested positive for COVID 9 days after the Trump Rally in Tulsa and didn't show symptoms until 11 days after the Rally.

However .... the reality of just how sick these Leftist are is very relevant to this story.
You are posting misinformation. The incubation period for COVID-19 is from 3 to 13 days. Posting misinformation about a deadly disease is dangerous and irresponsible.

You are posting misinformation. The incubation period for COVID-19 is from 3 to 13 days. Posting misinformation about a deadly disease is dangerous and irresponsible.
Just shut up

Missed the word typically in my post, did you?

Perhaps you should read the CDC's website.

Symptoms may appear as early as 2 days and as late as 13 days after exposure.

But, TYPICALLY .... it's 3 to 5 days.

So run along and go COVID Police someone else.

Missed the word typically in my post, did you?

Perhaps you should read the CDC's website.

Symptoms may appear as early as 2 days and as late as 13 days after exposure.

But, TYPICALLY .... it's 3 to 5 days.

So run along and go COVID Police someone else.
We call them Mask Nazi's at work............they stay out of the units....shit might drop from work above.....lol

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

""We are sorry to announce that Herman Cain has tested positive for COVID-19, and is currently receiving treatment in an Atlanta-area hospital. Please keep him, and all who are battling this virus, in your prayers. Our full statement appears below. Updates to follow."""

Herman Cain is 74 years old.

What does that tell you? Who is this affecting?

The rally was 2 weeks ago. Chances are he didn't have it or else he would have showed symptoms at the rally.

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

Too sad, I like the guy

herman-cain-sharon-bialek.jpg

Cain.........another METOO........METOO.....METOO....ATTACK BY THE DNC.

Any tactic is ok to the DNC........if they can't METOO him.........they can call him Uncle Tom......

Hope he is doing much better......as the Body Bag left looks for a high body count from Covid....for their Narrative.

They will probably finally shut the hell up after November.
Accused by at least 4 women...

Have 4 women ever even said "hello" to you?

Forum List

Back