Herman Cain hospitalized with COVID----Attended Trump rally in Tulsa

Why are a couple of TDS suffering loons celebrating someone in the hospital with COVID?

Fckn loons.... both of you
Well, if that was someone opposing you politically I'm sure you would be all in.
All those who attended that MEGA MAGAtard rally were duly warned. Lack of common sense dictates the outcome. Hope the guy didn't spread his ill fortune around.
I have NEVER celebrated the misfortune of a political opponent.

I leave that kind of immature shit to tards like the op

You seriously think he's the only one who's gotten sick, for the sake of Trump's ego?
I don't worry about covid19 because I followed Pres.Trump's medical advice by mixing bleach with orange juice and drinking it.
Now I can go anywhere without a mask and know I'm immune to the virus.
You should follow my lead and try it yourself. ... :cool:

it may be Halal-----but it ain't kosher

Why are a couple of TDS suffering loons celebrating someone in the hospital with COVID?

Well, if that was someone opposing you politically I'm sure you would be all in.
All those who attended that MEGA MAGAtard rally were duly warned. Lack of common sense dictates the outcome. Hope the guy didn't spread his ill fortune around.

Blaine and "0" went limp.

Seriously, celebrating someone suffering and making it political?

Sad state of affairs

Well, well, well....these TrumpTards just won't learn.
He's about 25 seconds into the video

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

""We are sorry to announce that Herman Cain has tested positive for COVID-19, and is currently receiving treatment in an Atlanta-area hospital. Please keep him, and all who are battling this virus, in your prayers. Our full statement appears below. Updates to follow."""

What a dipshit post.

There's exactly zero evidence that he caught the virus in Tulsa. That won't stop a brain-dead lib, though.

I was at CPAC in February, and one of the attendees contracted Covid-19. Somehow, oddly, I remain unscathed...

Sounds like he's doing better. Don't know who he is, but doesn't this mean Trump should be quarantined? Or wasn't he near the dais?

Herman is a good man....at one point he was the leading contender for the GOP nomination for president. But the fact remains he's in the bullseye age and race-wise for the Chi-Na virus. We've learned a lot since February about treating it and he can afford the best doctors and medical care. Godspeed Herman!

And?? ... :dunno:

You seriously think he's the only one who's gotten sick, for the sake of Trump's ego?

Now, pull your face out of Trump's trousers and get off your knees.

#TrumpSuperSpreader

Let's see your posts decrying the BLM/ANTIFA marches of stupid commies using stupid blacks as a stepping stone while not wearing masks or practicing social distancing......btw, my FAVORITE BLM rioting moment........ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

""We are sorry to announce that Herman Cain has tested positive for COVID-19, and is currently receiving treatment in an Atlanta-area hospital. Please keep him, and all who are battling this virus, in your prayers. Our full statement appears below. Updates to follow."""

How do you know that's where he got it?

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

I wonder who is paying for Cain's medical expenses?

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

It’s his job to protect himself.
If democrats had not extended lockdowns, we’d be at herd immunity point by now and Cain, et al, would be at less risk. Now dems want to reimpose lockdowns.
Democrats are more concerned with politics than protection.
Disgusting.
And the OP celebrates.

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

His insurance is my guess

Lame

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

Lame

Meaning all of us are paying for his irresponsible behavior.

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

Lame

Meaning all of us are paying for his irresponsible behavior.

Like I pay for the broke joke ObungleCare recipients?

Oh snap, Lang

Now think hard

Sad state of affairs
I smellarat.

Sad state of affairs
I smellarat.
Use soap.

Sad state of affairs
I smellarat.

Likely Blaine's crotch

Now why would anyone have glee in someone in the hospital with COVID?

Herman Cain
@THEHermanCain

He had to sign a waiver at the MAGAtard Tulsa rally... or did he?

Forum List

Back