We are witnessing the invention of the "bloodbath" hoax in real-time Unfortunately for them, we have the facts!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Now here is what Trump's actually words he SAID after which the BIASED and dishonest MSM makes this the below headlines.

“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said. "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."
Now I watched Trump's actual words in this video from X (Twitter) and the context was in conjunction with China financing construction of gigantic auto making plants in Mexico.
NOTE: Not one major MSM, NBC,CBS,ABC, put the term "bloodbath" in context...i.e. if Trump's not elected.. a " It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."... meaning economically! But dummies like the Democrat backed MSM in an effort to BIAS the story don't tell the whole context!

SEE FACT:
Major U.S. automakers have warned that Chinese cars could spell doom for their own prospects, among them Elon Musk's Tesla.
Last month, Tesla's chief executive predicted that Chinese automakers will "demolish" global rivals without trade barriers.
Musk's view is echoed by a leading advocacy group.
"The introduction of cheap Chinese autos – which are so inexpensive because they are backed with the power and funding of the Chinese government – to the American market could end up being an extinction-level event for the U.S. auto sector," according to a forthcoming report by the group Alliance for American Manufacturing.
This was what Trump was alluding to in his "bloodbath" context because without electing Trump, Biden and the anti-American Democrats would WELCOME Chinese EV car makers as it would do what Biden wants and the BIASED MSM doesn't share with Americans!
Biden's guarantee to " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Just remember ... the biased MSM conflates Trump's "bloodbath" with violence if Biden is re-elected... WHICH IS A LIE!
Trump was speaking about if the Chinese build these auto plants it will be a "bloodbath" in terms of American economy! Total FACT!
Trump would put a 100% tariff on the Chinese autos which would obviously be paid for by Americans who stupidly buy these Chinese made EVs.

Last edited:
Now here is what Trump's actually words he SAID after which the BIASED and dishonest MSM makes this the below headlines.

“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said. "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."
Now I watched Trump's actual words in this video from X (Twitter) and the context was in conjunction with China financing construction of gigantic auto making plants in Mexico.
NOTE: Not one major MSM, NBC,CBS,ABC, put the term "bloodbath" in context...i.e. if Trump's not elected.. a " It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."... meaning economically! But dummies like the Democrat backed MSM in an effort to BIAS the story don't tell the whole context!

SEE FACT:
Major U.S. automakers have warned that Chinese cars could spell doom for their own prospects, among them Elon Musk's Tesla.
Last month, Tesla's chief executive predicted that Chinese automakers will "demolish" global rivals without trade barriers.
"The introduction of cheap Chinese autos – which are so inexpensive because they are backed with the power and funding of the Chinese government – to the American market could end up being an extinction-level event for the U.S. auto sector," according to a forthcoming report by the group Alliance for American Manufacturing.
This was what Trump was alluding to in his "bloodbath" context because without electing Trump, Biden and the anti-American Democrats would
WELCOME Chinese DV car makers as it would do what Biden wants and the BIASED MSM doesn't share with Americans!
Biden's guarantee to " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Just remember ... the biased MSM conflates Trump's "bloodbath" with violence if Biden is re-elected... WHICH IS A LIE!
Trump was speaking about if the Chinese build these auto plants it will be a "bloodbath" in terms of American economy! Total FACT!
Trump would put a 100% tariff on the Chinese autos which would obviously be paid for by Americans who stupidly buy these Chinese made EVs.

Boy, has the press ever taken that one of context and spread it far and wide! :omg:

Eventually they will just take a 45 minute speech of his and runs news stories saying that Trump said "he will rape boys, destroy the climate and kill everyone if elected president!!!!" And the reality is they took individual words spoken minutes apart from each other and put them together.

And even if the media got called on it they would say "it's super ultra mega maga dog whistling code where when trump speaks they take every 325th word and put them together to make a sentence!"

I don't trust any news anymore, not even news sources I trust I don't actually trust. There are too many lies in news, too many agendas, too many backdoor games, too much political interference that I don't trust any of it. At best I might trust something say 90%. Now I just have varying levels of mistrust.

Eventually they will just take a 45 minute speech of his and runs news stories saying that Trump said "he will rape boys, destroy the climate and kill everyone if elected president!!!!" And the reality is they took individual words spoken minutes apart from each other and put them together.

And even if the media got called on it they would say "it's super ultra mega maga dog whistling code where when trump speaks they take every 325th word and put them together to make a sentence!"

I don't trust any news anymore, not even news sources I trust I don't actually trust. There are too many lies in news, too many agendas, too many backdoor games, too much political interference that I don't trust any of it. At best I might trust something say 90%. Now I just have varying levels of mistrust.
Here are actual numbers to verify your distrust of the media!
MSMdonations.png

lolol great attempt at damage control. i'll have to go back to compare your transcript to the pbs news hour video.

do you think any of trump's fans at that rally thought he was talking about automobile tariffs?

i'm not sure you thought trump was talking about tariffs , either.

if trump thinks the proud boys listening to this are motivated to invest the chapter treasury in general motors, he may not totally understand you guys.

Not much of a debate here folks, the assclowns have it at least 10 to one.

lolol great attempt at damage control. i'll have to go back to compare your transcript to the pbs news hour video.

do you think any of trump's fans at that rally thought he was talking about automobile tariffs?

if trump thinks the proud boys listening to this are motivated to invest the chapter treasury in general motors, he may not totally understand you guys.

Your opinions are stupid as hell.

SEE FACT:
This was what Trump was alluding to in his "bloodbath" context because without electing Trump, Biden and the anti-American Democrats would WELCOME Chinese EV car makers as it would do what Biden wants and the BIASED MSM doesn't share with Americans!

Such a blabbering old fool Trump is.

Horseshit

SEE FACT:

I'd be with you on this if tRump hadn't taken the time to broaden the threat.

SEE FACT:

Hi boys and girls. Today’s subject is double entendres. These are words or phrases with more than one meaning. For the men, when a friend tried to set you up with a girl and said she had a great personality, you knew she wasn’t the most attractive woman around.

Trump constantly using the words blood bath is not accidental. It isn’t normally a word used to describe economic collapse. But again it has more than one meaning doesn’t it?

Like the Mafia downplaying criminal conspiracy they claim they intended the slang to mean the innocuous definition instead of the criminal one.

Those who are afraid that Trump’s rhetoric might frighten off more moderate potential voters are always quick to rush out and explain his outrageous statements and promises, didn’t mean what he said. He didn’t mean he would really be a dictator, he was just joking. And besides, he said he would only do it for day one.

Personally. I figure we have two possible outcomes from this election. If Trump is elected we have a dictatorship in the making. If Biden wins we will have a rebellion.

Hi boys and girls. Today’s subject is double entendres. These are words or phrases with more than one meaning. For the men, when a friend tried to set you up with a girl and said she had a great personality, you knew she wasn’t the most attractive woman around.

Trump constantly using the words blood bath is not accidental. It isn’t normally a word used to describe economic collapse. But again it has more than one meaning doesn’t it?

Like the Mafia downplaying criminal conspiracy they claim they intended the slang to mean the innocuous definition instead of the criminal one.

Those who are afraid that Trump’s rhetoric might frighten off more moderate potential voters are always quick to rush out and explain his outrageous statements and promises, didn’t mean what he said. He didn’t mean he would really be a dictator, he was just joking. And besides, he said he would only do it for day one.

Personally. I figure we have two possible outcomes from this election. If Trump is elected we have a dictatorship in the making. If Biden wins we will have a rebellion.

I didn’t say that. I said I want to be a dictator for one day. You know why I wanted to be a dictator? Because I want a wall, and I want to drill, drill, drill,” Trump said during the club’s annual gala, according to multiple reports.
Was Biden a dictator when the first day in office he

Roll Back President Trump’s Environmental Actions in Order to Protect Public Health and the Environment and Restore Science
Reverse the Muslim Ban

The president-elect will sign an Executive Action putting an end to the Muslim Ban, a policy rooted in religious animus and xenophobia.
Repeal of Trump Interior Enforcement Executive Order
President-elect Biden will sign an Executive Order revoking a Trump Executive Order that directed harsh and extreme immigration enforcement.
Stop Border Wall Construction
Bipartisan majorities in Congress refused in 2019 to fund President Trump’s plans for a massive wall along our southern border, even after he shut down the government over this issue.
Regulatory Process Executive Order and Presidential Memorandum
Regulations are an important tool for the federal government to address the crises facing the nation. The Trump Administration unnecessarily hamstrung this critical tool by creating arbitrary obstacles to regulatory action

Biden suspends oil and gas leasing in slew of executive actions on climate change​

All of these first "acts" of Biden seem a little dictatorial to me...

Your opinions are stupid

Lol. Poor attempt at adult level grammar. Ever hear of capitalization?

Forum List

Back