Catholic against Catholic-- vis a vis the border insanity

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
It's interesting that the Catholic who is supposed to be the leader of all Catholics, namely Francis (not calling him pope as it doesn't look like it was a valid ordination or whatever) is criticizing another Catholic (only this one is a real Catholic :)) vis a vis the border debacle.

Greg Abbott is a devout Catholic, I've heard. He's also an attorney, meaning he knows federal law, which says that not just anyone from anywhere can crash our border and live here, @ the taxpayer's expense. (OK, the exact words of the law are somewhat different... LOL)

And I am behind Abbott 10000%.

If Francis were so against walls, why does his home, the Vatican have a wall around it?

The Church is like America: a house divided..

(I strangely couldn't find a story on this at Fox News...but I found this about a novus ordo bishop who is against Abbott. Novus ordo bishops almost HAVE to agree w/ the pope.. or face consequences)

Last edited:
It's interesting that the Catholic who is supposed to be the leader of all Catholics, namely Francis (not calling him pope as it doesn't look like it was a valid ordination or whatever) is criticizing another Catholic (only this one is a real Catholic :)) vis a vis the border debacle.

Greg Abbott is a devout Catholic, I've heard. He's also an attorney, meaning he knows federal law, which says that not just anyone from anywhere can crash our border and live here, @ the taxpayer's expense. (OK, the exact words of the law are somewhat different... LOL)

If Francis were so against walls, why does his home, the Vatican have a wall around it?

Rudy knows the law as well look what that got him after he hooked up with the orange menace.

There would be nothing more satisfying than seeing Abbott taking on the CC and their Pope.

America's complete demeanour throughout the world is indicating that religious superstitious beliefs can't survive America's performance of outright military aggression.

Rudy knows the law as well look what that got him after he hooked up with the orange menace.
stop changing the subject and I doubt Rudy did anything wrong.

newsflash: Just being accused by a dumbass liberal or 2 doesn't make you a criminal.. probably makes you a hero.

stop changing the subject and I doubt Rudy did anything wrong.

newsflash: Just being accused by a dumbass liberal or 2 doesn't make you a criminal.. probably makes you a hero.
why do you doubt rudy did anything wrong?

You dont know how grand jury's work, do you. You need to "study" the law more, you fucking Know Nothing.

(I strangely couldn't find a story on this at Fox News...but I found this about a novus ordo bishop who is against Abbott. Novus ordo bishops almost HAVE to agree w/ the pope.. or face consequences)

Instead of transferring the mass numbers of migrants to "Sanctuary Cities," they need to be flown over to Italy and bussed to the Vatican.

I don't talk to people who can't control their use of the F word and use it just bc someone disagwees and makes you cwy

Ignoe sounds good... I mean Ignore

lol

Instead of transferring the mass numbers of migrants to "Sanctuary Cities," they need to be flown over to Italy and bussed to the Vatican.
Then maybe Francis would understand...

You know... it's different when it's an abstract concept

as opposed to

an in-your-face PROBLEM that interferes w/ your comfy life

A lot of Catholics are defying the pope lately

Plus a lot of American Catholics are voting for Trump. I hear they are voting for Trump in record numbers..

:)

I'm more in the Martin Luther camp, but I like Pope Francis. It's been a while since the Catholic Church has had a Pope with empathy. Francis has it in spades.

I'm more in the Martin Luther camp, but I like Pope Francis. It's been a while since the Catholic Church has had a Pope with empathy. Francis has it in spades.
Pope John Paul 2 when he became Pope called America the beacon. Upon his death he stated we lost our way. He lived under tyranny in Eastern Europe and was the first Pope in centuries that was not Italian.

Pope John Paul 2 when he became Pope called America the beacon. Upon his death he stated we lost our way. He lived under tyranny in Eastern Europe and was the first Pope in centuries that was not Italian.
I liked John Paul II also. Not as much as Francis, but heaps more than that Benedictine fellow.

you show your ignorance.

You likely don't know one thing about any pope or alleged pope but F

dumb

you're just ticked because

a lot of American Catholics are voting for Trump. I hear they are voting for Trump in record numbers..

Forum List

Back