Here's An Deeper Analysis Of The Alex Soros Assassination Threat To President Trump

That 120 lb. cocksucker better hope the Russians never get ahold of it....

They'll gut it, hang it on a barbed wire fence in Siberia.... and invite daddy to come get the body....

:abgg2q.jpg:

That 120 lb. cocksucker better hope the Russians never get ahold of it....

They'll gut it, hang it on a barbed wire fence in Siberia.... and invite daddy to come get the body....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Are they offering a bounty? It's not that I like Russians or anything, but for the right price. :laughing0301:

I don't know about the little twink, but there's a HUGE bounty for daddy! You can't imagine what they would do to that satanic fuck, if they caught it. :cool:

Oh I can imagine what they'd do to that POS.

I could probably give them a few good hints too.

Why dont you just admit that your guy is a lib asshole advocating murder and leave it at that?
A. I'm not a fan of any billionaires. They are all a drag on the word.

B. Why would I admit to a lie like that?

A. I'm not a fan of any billionaires. They are all a drag on the word.

B. Why would I admit to a lie like that?
Because its true

Soros is a lib and he’s carrying lib water by attacking trump

He may have to go to the guillotine himself someday when commie billionaires are no longer useful to the left

But for now he must be protected from criticism by MAGAs

Interesting details I missed.

Was it just an off handed post? Or something more sinister and sincere? Who knows.

But I wouldn't put it past them to try something like that. With the current administration, foreign powers, and people like the world economic forum they could make it happen. Either they will never find out who did it, or someone else will take the blame that will have died in some fashion and the truth never uncovered.

Was it just an off handed post? Or something more sinister and sincere? Who knows.

But I wouldn't put it past them to try something like that. With the current administration, foreign powers, and people like the world economic forum they could make it happen. Either they will never find out who did it, or someone else will take the blame that will have died in some fashion and the truth never uncovered.

If globalist Nazis like the WEF, Bill Gates, and Alex Soros want to reduce the world's population by billions of people, what's one more?

Are they offering a bounty? It's not that I like Russians or anything, but for the right price. :laughing0301:

If the Allies would have hung George Soros at Nuremberg with the other Nazis like they should have, we wouldn't be dealing with his demonic offspring now.

This is one case in which eugenics would have been a benefit to humanity.

Pretty much.

But it's no off-handed post.

It's a dog whistle saying "Time to go."

They'll try to get Trump either via plane crash or the JFK method, with the killer (an already in place DeepSwamp MAGA plant) subsequently killed; it's a suicide mission, and the plant may know this going in.

Forum List

Back