BREAKING! Alex Soros Tweets Out Picture Of A Bullet Hole and 47 — A Direct Violent Threat to Donald Trump!

I truly believe there's no way I could explain this to you that you're going to understand.

If the visual of a bullet hole and the number 47 doesn't make the connection for you, I don't think there's any way to dumb it down far enough for you to understand.

Perhaps a Wiggles video would be more your speed?

View attachment 892245
A. How do you know it's a bullet hole?

B. What significance does the number 47 hold for tRump?

I don't have any explanation for any of it. But you clearly get all of your exercise jumping to conclusions.

What is the explanation for Trump publishing the addresses and telephone numbers for prosecutors, judges and court staff in Truth Social and falsely claiming he's being persecuted?

How do you feel having to spend millions of dollars of YOUR money providing protection for these DOJ officials?

I don't have any explanation for any of it. But you clearly get all of your exercise jumping to conclusions.

So you don’t have an explanation yet you are refuting its validity? Who’s jumping to conclusions? I’m asking a question, you’ve already seemed to have it all figured out, but don’t have any answers or any ideas as to what it means.

As to the rest of your post, why are you changing the subject?

What is the explanation for Trump publishing the addresses and telephone numbers for prosecutors, judges and court staff in Truth Social and falsely claiming he's being persecuted?

Can you provide a link to this claim? I don’t think trump doxxed anyone…please link to it if it’s the case.

The Atlantic, is who posted the picture of a bullet hole and of cash, in an article of theirs on crime and inflation a few days ago.

Are you right wing conspiracy nuts claiming The Atlantic, was putting a HIT on Trump by posting this picture of the bullet hole and the $47 in cash?

Alex Soros simply copied The Atlantic article on crime and inflation and picture to discuss the improvement on both.

You Trumpers ARE BAT SHIT CRAZY and certifiably insane.

Seek help.

The Great Normalization​

Last year, the crime and inflation crises largely evaporated. So did the leading theories about what had caused them.
By Rogé Karma
A photo collage of a window with a bullet hole next to a wad of cash

Illustration by The Atlantic. Source: Getty.
JANUARY 18, 2024

Last edited:
The Atlantic, is who posted the picture of a bullet hole and of cash, in an article of theirs on crime and inflation a few days ago.

Are you right wing conspiracy nuts claiming The Atlantic, was putting a HIT on Trump by posting this picture of the bullet hole and the $47 in cash?

Alex Soros simply copied The Atlantic article on crime and inflation and picture to discuss the improvement on both.

Seek help.
It’s on the way in November

Seek help.

The Great Normalization​

Last year, the crime and inflation crises largely evaporated. So did the leading theories about what had caused them.
By Rogé Karma
A photo collage of a window with a bullet hole next to a wad of cash

Illustration by The Atlantic. Source: Getty.
JANUARY 18, 2024

You realize these rightards are nuts, right? There is no rationalizing with them.

So you don’t have an explanation yet you are refuting its validity? Who’s jumping to conclusions? I’m asking a question, you’ve already seemed to have it all figured out, but don’t have any answers or any ideas as to what it means.

As to the rest of your post, why are you changing the subject?

Can you provide a link to this claim? I don’t think trump doxxed anyone…please link to it if it’s the case.

What validity would that be? You assume that the $47 stands for Trump. Why? Trump won't be the 47th President. Even if re-elected he's still 45. The number represents how many different men have held the Presidency. He is and only ever will be number 45.

So how can you conclude this tweet is a threat to Trump.

What validity would that be? You assume that the $47 stands for Trump. Why? Trump won't be the 47th President. Even if re-elected he's still 45. The number represents how many different men have held the Presidency. He is and only ever will be number 45.

Grover Cleveland​

THE 22ND AND 24TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Trump, if he wins, will have 2 non consecutive terms, that will make him the 45th and 47th president, just like Grover Cleveland was our 22nd and 24th president.

All I did was ask you what the relevance of the $47 was. Had that been a bullet hole and $46, and posted by a right winger, you don’t think you all would be making the same claim. You certainly would be.

However, you refute the association, so I simply asked you what you thought the relevance of the $47 was. You have a picture of a bullet hole and $47…posted by a very very left wing person…so what other meaning could it have? That’s all I asked.

Please provide a link to trump posting addresses if the judges and prosecutors.

Trump, if he wins, will have 2 non consecutive terms, that will make him the 45th and 47th president, just like Grover Cleveland was our 22nd and 24th president.

All I did was ask you what the relevance of the $47 was. Had that been a bullet hole and $46, and posted by a right winger, you don’t think you all would be making the same claim. You certainly would be.

However, you refute the association, so I simply asked you what you thought the relevance of the $47 was. You have a picture of a bullet hole and $47…posted by a very very left wing person…so what other meaning could it have? That’s all I asked.

Please provide a link to trump posting addresses if the judges and prosecutors.

If that was a picture of $46, they'd be howling their little brains out!

They know the truth of that but think that the longer they deny it, the greater the chance we'll buy their lies.

If that was a picture of $46, they'd be howling their little brains out!

They know the truth of that but think that the longer they deny it, the greater the chance we'll buy their lies.

Look, I’m not going to say straight out that it WAS a threat, as we simply don’t have any context, I will say, however, that, due to lack of context, there doesn’t appear to be any other explanation, and on the surface, it does appear that he was making a threat.

I’ll be curious if the FBI will even pay him a visit.

Look, I’m not going to say straight out that it WAS a threat, as we simply don’t have any context, I will say, however, that, due to lack of context, there doesn’t appear to be any other explanation, and on the surface, it does appear that he was making a threat.

I’ll be curious if the FBI will even pay him a visit.

Of course they won't. They're too busy LARPing as White Supremacists.

Forum List

Back