BREAKING! Alex Soros Tweets Out Picture Of A Bullet Hole and 47 — A Direct Violent Threat to Donald Trump!

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
You can't get more threatening than this. This is aimed purely at President Trump. Let's see what the Secret Service does, or FBI for that matter.

soros-threat-trump-47.jpg

You can't get more threatening than this. This is aimed purely at President Trump. Let's see what the Secret Service does, or FBI for that matter.

I won't hold my breath nor expect too much. Our government justice only is applied to poor people who cannot afford pricey lawyers. But X should close his account and ban him for posting threatening hate-mail.

alex texted me that

"as soon as i inherit the family fortune i am going to give up trolling the internet forever"

i told him "no, alex, please" this gig fixing gravel dings in the windshield for $47 is the best work i can find.

those bills look fishy. i wonder what they used to be before phopshop.

I guess the people who thought George's sons might straighten out his foundation couldn't have been more wrong. Now they're promoting murder. Back to MAGA.

Forum List

Back