Here We Go: Teacher Shortages 22-23

Actually, Dripping Poop, if you and Sue are examples of what the education industry offers... it's no wonder Americans spend the most on education and get the worst results.

If parents knew how to educate kids, then we wouldn't need schools, just day care centers.
Many do educate their kids, quite well. The parents are the teacher's boss. Some of you jokers need to be reminded of that. They're our kids and we pay for everything. Damn arrogant turds.

Teaching is a no win situation. Someone crybabies are always mad. All 3 of my kids had a great public school education. Their teachers taught with rigor despite the whiny crybabies who believe their children are entitled to everything. All the bs for a pittance salary. Only a loser wonders why nobody will do it anymore. Kind of like the so called labor shortage made up stuff. People just believe if there's a job opening somebody has to be doing it so they can have THEIR stuff THEY want. It no longer should work this way. Want a worker? Pay up.

Yep. I say that two things ruined our society:

1. "The customer is always right" and

2. "We want to hear from you"

No. Sometimes the customer is a rank idiot. And lots of times, just keep your trap shut.

Some of us oldsters know that most of today's problems didn't exist when we went to school. That isn't to say that we have solutions. That ship sailed long ago. ;)

Most oldsters just say some iteration of this:

"I hated school when I grew up" and

"School should be just like it was when I grew up"

I'm not kidding.

Many do educate their kids, quite well. The parents are the teacher's boss. Some of you jokers need to be reminded of that. They're our kids and we pay for everything. Damn arrogant turds.

You can't fire me. So you're not my boss. I work for the public, true, but I don't work for YOU. Thank God.

It's hard to believe, but school starts in late July in some areas, early August in some, and as late as the week after Labor Day in others (who have been out of school only since the end of June). As predicted, many districts are scrambling to hire teachers and school staff: I can't say it any better than this article, which states that ONE Florida county alone has 500 openings:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Industry experts say the problem is pretty simple, nobody wants to be a teacher anymore. For multiple reasons, it’s seen less and less like a viable, fulfilling, career option.

The regional director of Teach for America said – the solution is simple – take steps to make teaching an attractive career once again.

I plan to keep this thread updated with teacher shortages around the nation and how districts are attempting to deal with the problem. Meanwhile, I'm sure it helps to highlight every hourly worker in a daycare who makes vile TikToks and screech about "Teacher groomers".

It seems we can't help but burn everything to the ground in 21st century America.

Arizona is attempting to solve their teacher shortage by allowing people without college degrees to teach. Their pay is 49th in the nation.

Teachers to police

Some are predicting masses shortages in all those fields due to the jabs
Taken and not taken

Taken..... dying off or debilitated

260,000 tip of the spear FUSA troops about to be purged ...not taken

Teachers to police

Some are predicting masses shortages in all those fields due to the jabs
Taken and not taken

Taken..... dying off or debilitated

260,000 tip of the spear FUSA troops about to be purged ...not taken

I'm still gobsmacked...had lunch with some teacher coworkers yesterday. They are still chatting about how people should get their vaccines so as not to SPREAD the disease. I'm sitting there thinking, how is it possible for us to be so deeply into 2022 and these people with Master's degrees still think the vaccines prevent transmission? Yet here we are. The power of our mass media.

More crazy from Islamophobic Twit...

Yep. I say that two things ruined our society:

1. "The customer is always right" and

2. "We want to hear from you"

No. Sometimes the customer is a rank idiot. And lots of times, just keep your trap shut.

Yup, the kind of arrogance that makes the public hate public education.

Most oldsters just say some iteration of this:

"I hated school when I grew up" and

"School should be just like it was when I grew up"

I'm not kidding.

These aren't contradictory thoughts... I frankly HATED my Catholic School growing up, the nuns were truly awful people who tried to use religion to suppress their raging lesbian impulses. But they were more committed than some Public Education idiot who probably would have shot little Joey up with Ritalin if I went to school today.

Sister Mary Butch had a cure for ADHD. It was called a "ruler to the knuckles". Bitch had your undivided attention at that point.

First she whines...
Of course you love the unions; they are a Democrat front group.
But then she says...
ou can't fire me. So you're not my boss. I work for the public, true, but I don't work for YOU. Thank God.

Um, hey, IT, the reason that they can't get you fired is the Teacher's Unions make that very difficult.

Arizona is attempting to solve their teacher shortage by allowing people without college degrees to teach. Their pay is 49th in the nation.

Why do you need a college degree to teach first graders how to read or finger paint?

My mom was an art teacher in the Catholic School that still haunts my nightmares. She didn't have a College degree. She did go to art training, and while she never could make it as a commercial artist (her Clown Paintings also haunt my nightmares), she was very good at explaining art concepts to elementary school kids. Some people have told me they became commercial artists because of stuff my mom taught them.

I'm still gobsmacked...had lunch with some teacher coworkers yesterday. They are still chatting about how people should get their vaccines so as not to SPREAD the disease. I'm sitting there thinking, how is it possible for us to be so deeply into 2022 and these people with Master's degrees still think the vaccines prevent transmission? Yet here we are. The power of our mass media.

Vaccines do prevent the spread. It's called "Herd Immunity".

I frankly HATED my Catholic School growing up, the nuns were truly awful people who tried to use religion to suppress their raging lesbian impulses. But they were more committed than some Public Education idiot who probably would have shot little Joey up with Ritalin if I went to school today.
So your teachers didn't let Little Joey get away with being a Moon Bat asshole? No wonder you have so much hate in you.

So your teachers didn't let Little Joey get away with being a Moon Bat asshole? No wonder you have so much hate in you.

Actually, I was more right wing than you were until my 40's.

Then I realized that a working person voting for Republicans makes about as much sense as a Chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

1657883676403.png

Forum List

Back