Here a gay there a gay everywhere a gay or lesba

I'm an atheist and yet the gays bug the shit out of me. I resent society trying to normalize the behavior of 2% of the population. I resent the fact that I am encouraged to be tolerant of them while they are intolerant of my sensibilities.

I really don't care if a man want to suck on another man's junk, or if a woman wants to scissor another woman. But don't try to make it seem normal when by definition it is abnormal and is done only by a tiny percentage of people.

Call me old fashioned but I don't want to see gay intimacy. I don't want to look at two dudes kissing, and the only lesbian sex I want to see is with women that look like cheerleaders, not Rosie O'Donnell.

Actually old fashioned would be being offended by watching any couple kissing- displays of affection like public kissing were offensive at one time- many people still are offended by the sight of a mixed race couple kissing.

Anti-semites resent society trying to normalize the 2% of the population who happens to be Jewish- and they resent that they are encouraged to be tolerant of Jews- while Jews are intollerent of antisemitism!

Bigots like you bug the shit out of me- yet I manage to tolerate your bigoted attitude.
What are you babbling about? Jews aren't trying to shame anybody or lie about them. Jews aren't suing people for not baking the cakes. Jews as a whole still believe genders matter, some are very orthodox about it. The Gaystapo is a completely different story!

Some Bigots attack Jews and make all sorts of wild ass claims
Some bigots attack homosexuals and make all sorts of wild ass claims.
Not uncommonly the anti-semite is also a big old homophobic bigot too- see Stevie the Racist.

Bigots are bigots- the only thing that may differ between you is which group you chose to be a bigot towards.
Surprisingly a bigot against one group is a bigot against many.

What about the bigots that attack queers with valid, rational and warranted criticisms? Or, are they all "wild ass" because the targets are homos?

What about non-bigots who are critical of fags? Or, in your cesspool of a brain is everyone a bigot if they do not condone the homo way and all of the extreme leftist politics that follow?

Listen, sister, there is more to faggotry than 2 dudes fisting each others' asses. There is a whole ideology and leftist political paradigm that comes with these little peckers. Pull your head out of your ass and smell the coffee.

What about the bigots that attack queers with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?.

I wouldn't call anyone a bigot who attacked actual persons with valid, rational and warranted criticisms.

But anyone- ANYONE who attacks an entire population because of a perception of the whole population is a bigot.

Like for instance- you.

What about the bigots that attack queers with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?.
What about the bigots that attack N*ggers with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack K*kes with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack Christians with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack Sp*cs with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack sl*ts with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?

I have no problems with gays.
What I DO have a problem with is that we are supposed to accept them, but they don't accept people that dont agree with their lifestyle.
I DO have a problem with the FORCE of legislation and the social assassinations they do with American citizens expressing individual liberty and non-conformity.

"I have no problem with Jews.
What I do have a problem with is that we are supposed to accept them, but they don't accept people that don't agree with their lifestyle.
I DO have a problem with the Force of legislation and the social assassinations they do with American citizens expressing individual liberty and non-conformity'

For the slower among you- that is parody.

In America- we do have freedom of speech- but we do not have freedom from criticism.

If you can't handle your feelings being hurt by responses to what you say, then don't say those things.
Why did you change gays to Jew?
WTF is the rest of you rambling?

I'm an atheist and yet the gays bug the shit out of me. I resent society trying to normalize the behavior of 2% of the population. I resent the fact that I am encouraged to be tolerant of them while they are intolerant of my sensibilities.

I really don't care if a man want to suck on another man's junk, or if a woman wants to scissor another woman. But don't try to make it seem normal when by definition it is abnormal and is done only by a tiny percentage of people.

Call me old fashioned but I don't want to see gay intimacy. I don't want to look at two dudes kissing, and the only lesbian sex I want to see is with women that look like cheerleaders, not Rosie O'Donnell.

Actually old fashioned would be being offended by watching any couple kissing- displays of affection like public kissing were offensive at one time- many people still are offended by the sight of a mixed race couple kissing.

Anti-semites resent society trying to normalize the 2% of the population who happens to be Jewish- and they resent that they are encouraged to be tolerant of Jews- while Jews are intollerent of antisemitism!

Bigots like you bug the shit out of me- yet I manage to tolerate your bigoted attitude.
What are you babbling about? Jews aren't trying to shame anybody or lie about them. Jews aren't suing people for not baking the cakes. Jews as a whole still believe genders matter, some are very orthodox about it. The Gaystapo is a completely different story!

Not uncommonly the anti-semite is also a big old homophobic bigot too- see Stevie the Racist.

Bigots are bigots- the only thing that may differ between you is which group you chose to be a bigot towards.
There are all kinds of bigots and militant homosexuals don't get a pass.

I wouldn't call anyone a bigot who attacked actual persons with valid, rational and warranted criticisms.

But anyone- ANYONE who attacks an entire population because of a perception of the whole population is a bigot.

Like for instance- you.

Want to go back and re-think that second sentence, Hemingway?

What I DO have a problem with is that we are supposed to accept them, but they don't accept people that dont agree with their lifestyle.
I DO have a problem with the FORCE of legislation and the social assassinations they do with American citizens expressing individual liberty and non-conformity.

What I do have a problem with is that we are supposed to accept them, but they don't accept people that don't agree with their lifestyle.
I DO have a problem with the Force of legislation and the social assassinations they do with American citizens expressing individual liberty and non-conformity'

In America- we do have freedom of speech- but we do not have freedom from criticism.

If you can't handle your feelings being hurt by responses to what you say, then don't say those things.
Jews aren't forcing their beliefs on anybody. FAIL.

For the even slower among you- well you are beyond hope

There are all sorts of bigots- and none of them get a pass- Christian- Gay- Black-White- always best to point out that you are bigots when you are being bigots.

That isn't what the Anti-semites say.......you know- the other bigots......

If you consider that a "parody", you are beyond hope. It wasn't funny. It wasn't even an exaggeration for the sake of humor. It was stupid.
Fail.
Respond to my post without your dumbfuckery?

There are all sorts of bigots- and none of them get a pass- Christian- Gay- Black-White- always best to point out that you are bigots when you are being bigots.
You're stuck on stupid.

You're a little mixed up. There are blacks against whites and visa versa. I support their freedom to be so. I don't support people who want to impose themselves on others.

What about the bigots that attack N*ggers with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack K*kes with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack Christians with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack Sp*cs with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack sl*ts with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
In other words, you lame-brained shit head, are my opinions somehow negated just because i may be a "bigot"? I think not. Bigotry exists to a degree in everybody, even a simpleton like you. Second, there is not really anyone who can be a bigot unless they are adjudicated as one. Who can assign such a value? You? Me? God? Have you spoken to god lately? You may call someone a bigot yet I do not think he is a bigot. Who's right? You, because you perceive me a a bigot?

Face it, you are out of your element. Go back to jacking off and receiving your entitlement checks, Jethro. You are beneath me intellectually and, therefore, do not deserve my attention.

If you consider that a "parody", you are beyond hope. It wasn't funny. It wasn't even an exaggeration for the sake of humor. It was stupid.
Fail.

If you can't handle your feelings being hurt by responses to what you say, then don't say those things

Both are 2% of the population...the argument presented was why give equal rights to a group only 2% of the population.

You're stuck on stupid.

LOL- as I said- freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from criticism.

You are as bigoted as David Duke.

Fail.

If you can't handle your feelings being hurt by responses to what you say, then don't say those things
So you cant? You know why? Because it made fuckin sense. Unless you are a limp wristed statist.

You're a little mixed up. There are blacks against whites and visa versa. I support their freedom to be so. I don't support people who want to impose themselves on others.

And neither do I.

Tell me who is imposing upon you?

Forum List

Back