Here a gay there a gay everywhere a gay or lesba

I have no problems with gays.
What I DO have a problem with is that we are supposed to accept them, but they don't accept people that dont agree with their lifestyle.
I DO have a problem with the FORCE of legislation and the social assassinations they do with American citizens expressing individual liberty and non-conformity.

"I have no problem with Jews.
What I do have a problem with is that we are supposed to accept them, but they don't accept people that don't agree with their lifestyle.
I DO have a problem with the Force of legislation and the social assassinations they do with American citizens expressing individual liberty and non-conformity'

For the slower among you- that is parody.

In America- we do have freedom of speech- but we do not have freedom from criticism.

If you can't handle your feelings being hurt by responses to what you say, then don't say those things.
Jews aren't forcing their beliefs on anybody. FAIL.
Oh? If a baker refused to bake a cake for a Jewish couple you don't think they'd exercise their RIGHT under state PA laws?
If a county clerk refused to marry a Jewish couple, you don't think they'd force the county clerk to follow the law?

What about the bigots that attack queers with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?.
What about the bigots that attack N*ggers with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack K*kes with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack Christians with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack Sp*cs with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack sl*ts with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
In other words, you lame-brained shit head, are my opinions somehow negated just because i may be a "bigot"?.

Your 'opinions' are negated because you are an idiot who can't think beyond the next school yard attempt at insult and has nothing more than insults to offer.

What I do have a problem with is that we are supposed to accept them, but they don't accept people that don't agree with their lifestyle.
I DO have a problem with the Force of legislation and the social assassinations they do with American citizens expressing individual liberty and non-conformity'

In America- we do have freedom of speech- but we do not have freedom from criticism.

If you can't handle your feelings being hurt by responses to what you say, then don't say those things.
Why did you change gays to Jew?
WTF is the rest of you rambling?

For the even slower among you- well you are beyond hope
If you consider that a "parody", you are beyond hope. It wasn't funny. It wasn't even an exaggeration for the sake of humor. It was stupid.
Fail.
Respond to my post without your dumbfuckery?

If you can't handle your feelings being hurt by responses to what you say, then don't say those things
So you cant? You know why? Because it made fuckin sense. Unless you are a limp wristed statist.

It made no sense except to the limp dick bigots.

I have no problems with gays.
What I DO have a problem with is that we are supposed to accept them, but they don't accept people that dont agree with their lifestyle.
I DO have a problem with the FORCE of legislation and the social assassinations they do with American citizens expressing individual liberty and non-conformity.

That isn't what the Anti-semites say.......you know- the other bigots......
You're a little mixed up. There are blacks against whites and visa versa. I support their freedom to be so. I don't support people who want to impose themselves on others.

And neither do I.

Tell me who is imposing upon you?
I didn't say it was happening to me personally, I pick and choose my environment. Some people get sued because they don't want to participate in something they believe is immoral. If I'm in the same boat I'll just lie about it and invent some other reason. So it could happen.

Why did you change gays to Jew?
WTF is the rest of you rambling?

For the even slower among you- well you are beyond hope
If you consider that a "parody", you are beyond hope. It wasn't funny. It wasn't even an exaggeration for the sake of humor. It was stupid.
Fail.
Respond to my post without your dumbfuckery?

If you can't handle your feelings being hurt by responses to what you say, then don't say those things
So you cant? You know why? Because it made fuckin sense. Unless you are a limp wristed statist.

It made no sense except to the limp dick bigots.
Individual liberty and non conformity are for limp dick bigots? LOL what a dumb thing to say.
Hey dumbfuck, that is why this country was FOUNDED.

What are you babbling about? Jews aren't trying to shame anybody or lie about them. Jews aren't suing people for not baking the cakes. Jews as a whole still believe genders matter, some are very orthodox about it. The Gaystapo is a completely different story!

Some Bigots attack Jews and make all sorts of wild ass claims
Some bigots attack homosexuals and make all sorts of wild ass claims.
Not uncommonly the anti-semite is also a big old homophobic bigot too- see Stevie the Racist.

Bigots are bigots- the only thing that may differ between you is which group you chose to be a bigot towards.
There are all kinds of bigots and militant homosexuals don't get a pass.

There are all sorts of bigots- and none of them get a pass- Christian- Gay- Black-White- always best to point out that you are bigots when you are being bigots.
You're stuck on stupid.

LOL- as I said- freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from criticism.

You are as bigoted as David Duke.
Freedom of speech? You're hearing voices. I said I support people's right to dislike others.

You're a little mixed up. There are blacks against whites and visa versa. I support their freedom to be so. I don't support people who want to impose themselves on others.

And neither do I.

I didn't say it was happening to me personally, I pick and choose my environment. Some people get sued because they don't want to participate in something they believe is immoral. If I'm in the same boat I'll just lie about it and invent some other reason. So it could happen.
Do you think a baker would be sued if they refused to participate in a Jewish wedding?

Gays have not been out this openly since Sodom and Gomorrah

I am curious- do you think that everyone in Sodom was 'gay'?

And why do you think that Gomorrah was 'gay'?
What did you take from it when you read it

When I read your remark?

I took that you had an opinion about the number of openly gay people in Sodom and Gomorrah- and I was asking you too elaborate-

Was everyone in Sodom 'gay'?
How many in Gomorrah were 'openly gay'?

And neither do I.

So no one is 'imposing' their beliefs on you- you are just anxious for others.....
So when someone sues another person for violating their legal rights- you believe that they are 'imposing' their beliefs on the party being sued?

Some Bigots attack Jews and make all sorts of wild ass claims
Some bigots attack homosexuals and make all sorts of wild ass claims.
Not uncommonly the anti-semite is also a big old homophobic bigot too- see Stevie the Racist.

Bigots are bigots- the only thing that may differ between you is which group you chose to be a bigot towards.

There are all sorts of bigots- and none of them get a pass- Christian- Gay- Black-White- always best to point out that you are bigots when you are being bigots.
You're stuck on stupid.

Freedom of speech? You're hearing voices. I said I support people's right to dislike others.

Where did you say that?

Not here

The Gaystapo is a completely different story!

Or here

I don't support people who want to impose themselves on others

I have no problem with you or anyone disliking whoever you wish. However, if you want to broadcast your dislike of a person or a group, I also have no problem criticizing your decision to tell everyone why you dislike a group- Jews or blacks or gays or Christians or Muslims.

You're stuck on stupid.

Where did you say that?

Not here

Or here

I have no problem with you or anyone disliking whoever you wish. However, if you want to broadcast your dislike of a person or a group, I also have no problem criticizing your decision to tell everyone why you dislike a group- Jews or blacks or gays or Christians or Muslims.
You totally missed my point. Cognitive dissonance?

You're stuck on stupid.

Where did you say that?

Not here

Or here

You totally missed my point. Cognitive dissonance?

Let me know when you make a point that is more than just bigotry.

When I read your remark?

I took that you had an opinion about the number of openly gay people in Sodom and Gomorrah- and I was asking you too elaborate-

No my post was about how accurate the predictions of the bible were.

And neither do I.

So no one is 'imposing' their beliefs on you- you are just anxious for others.....
So when someone sues another person for violating their legal rights- you believe that they are 'imposing' their beliefs on the party being sued?
Ban those stupid law suits

Sodom and Gomorrah was run by gays. Everything now has something to do with gays. O Ye don't believe?

Oh poor Gomorrah- always the ugly sister dragged by the pretty one to the party.

Why Gomorrah?

Where are the Gomorrahites? The laws against Gomorrahy?

IF you look at the references in the Bible......why Gomorrah? And why didn't anyone check for 10 virtuous persons in Gomorrah?

When I read your remark?

Which predictions are those?

Funny fact: people have been claiming that the predictions in the Bible were accurate and predicting current events for the last 1,000 years

The very same predictions.

And neither do I.

Ban those stupid law suits

If we banned 'stupid' law suits, who would get to decide which are stupid and which are not? It is almost like we should have somebody- we could call them 'judges'- to decide whether a law suit is stupid and should be 'banned'.

When I read your remark?

Which predictions are those?

Funny fact: people have been claiming that the predictions in the Bible were accurate and predicting current events for the last 1,000 years

The very same predictions.
So in the past ten centuries which were filled with gays so openly in public as they are now

Forum List

Back