Here a gay there a gay everywhere a gay or lesba

What about the bigots that attack queers with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?.
What about the bigots that attack N*ggers with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack K*kes with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack Christians with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack Sp*cs with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack sl*ts with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
In other words, you lame-brained shit head, are my opinions somehow negated just because i may be a "bigot"?.

Your 'opinions' are negated because you are an idiot who can't think beyond the next school yard attempt at insult and has nothing more than insults to offer.
You did not really say anything there, Cooter. Why bother?

Sodom and Gomorrah was ran by gays. Everything now has something to do with gays. O Ye don't believe?

So, are you expecting massive fire balls to hit any time soon?
I've never heard that Would happen

Well, what is your point?
The bible written so long ago but so right today
(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

(Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

(Judges 5:30 NAB)They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera’s spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil. (Judges 5:30 NAB)

“When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.” (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

My feeling is that religion is a sickness that festers from within people who have no morals and can't think for themselves. Their Holy Book proves it.

Sodom and Gomorrah was run by gays. Everything now has something to do with gays. O Ye don't believe?

Who cares? Live and let live.
Whoa... Who let the fucking tranny in here?!?

I've reported you Iron Head. Too bad you cannot learn how to control your psychotic emotions. Maybe you could manage to stay on a board for more than a week or two at a time with your new sock account.

I am curious- do you think that everyone in Sodom was 'gay'?

And why do you think that Gomorrah was 'gay'?
What did you take from it when you read it

When I read your remark?

I took that you had an opinion about the number of openly gay people in Sodom and Gomorrah- and I was asking you too elaborate-

Was everyone in Sodom 'gay'?
How many in Gomorrah were 'openly gay'?

No my post was about how accurate the predictions of the bible were.

Which predictions are those?

Funny fact: people have been claiming that the predictions in the Bible were accurate and predicting current events for the last 1,000 years

The very same predictions.
So in the past ten centuries which were filled with gays so openly in public as they are now

None- not that has anything to do with any of the very same predictions being trotted out over and over for the last 1,000 years.

What about the bigots that attack queers with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?.
What about the bigots that attack N*ggers with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack K*kes with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack Christians with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack Sp*cs with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
What about the bigots that attack sl*ts with valid, rational and warranted criticisms?
In other words, you lame-brained shit head, are my opinions somehow negated just because i may be a "bigot"?.

Your 'opinions' are negated because you are an idiot who can't think beyond the next school yard attempt at insult and has nothing more than insults to offer.
You did not really say anything there, Cooter. Why bother?

Oh I did- you being too bigoted to understand what I said is not my problem.

Sodom and Gomorrah was run by gays. Everything now has something to do with gays. O Ye don't believe?

I've reported you Iron Head. Too bad you cannot learn how to control your psychotic emotions. Maybe you could manage to stay on a board for more than a week or two at a time with your new sock account.
That's right, I do have an iron head... And 2 balls of steel. Apparently you do too.

That's right, I do have an iron head... And 2 balls of steel. Apparently you do too.

Who do you think you're fooling? :lol: You don't have any balls at all.

Pretty sad that a little girl like me has more balls than you, eh? :D Mwa.

What did you take from it when you read it

When I read your remark?

I took that you had an opinion about the number of openly gay people in Sodom and Gomorrah- and I was asking you too elaborate-

Was everyone in Sodom 'gay'?
How many in Gomorrah were 'openly gay'?

No my post was about how accurate the predictions of the bible were.

Which predictions are those?

Funny fact: people have been claiming that the predictions in the Bible were accurate and predicting current events for the last 1,000 years

The very same predictions.
So in the past ten centuries which were filled with gays so openly in public as they are now

None- not that has anything to do with any of the very same predictions being trotted out over and over for the last 1,000 years.
Like what?

Who do you think you're fooling? :lol: You don't have any balls at all.

Pretty sad that a little girl like me has more balls than you, eh? :D Mwa.
Probably 2 big droopy ones - pre-op - that will become your vag post-op!

No worries, baby! You be the best man you can be!

Yes, because I look just like a dude. Lol. Do everyone else a favor and take your medicine please. TIA.

Chris,

Be kind to Zack- he has never been close enough to a live woman to know what one actually looks like.

Yes, because I look just like a dude. Lol. Do everyone else a favor and take your medicine please. TIA.
You do look like a dude... A tranny dude. It's ok, really. There is a dude here who would totally do a tranny.

You do look like a dude... A tranny dude. It's ok, really. There is a dude here who would totally do a tranny.

Zack is certainly obsessed with trannies......

Zack is certainly obsessed with trannies......
He's probably dating one.

Forum List

Back