Here a gay there a gay everywhere a gay or lesba

I'm an atheist and yet the gays bug the shit out of me. I resent society trying to normalize the behavior of 2% of the population. I resent the fact that I am encouraged to be tolerant of them while they are intolerant of my sensibilities.

I really don't care if a man want to suck on another man's junk, or if a woman wants to scissor another woman. But don't try to make it seem normal when by definition it is abnormal and is done only by a tiny percentage of people.

Call me old fashioned but I don't want to see gay intimacy. I don't want to look at two dudes kissing, and the only lesbian sex I want to see is with women that look like cheerleaders, not Rosie O'Donnell.

Actually old fashioned would be being offended by watching any couple kissing- displays of affection like public kissing were offensive at one time- many people still are offended by the sight of a mixed race couple kissing.

Anti-semites resent society trying to normalize the 2% of the population who happens to be Jewish- and they resent that they are encouraged to be tolerant of Jews- while Jews are intollerent of antisemitism!

Bigots like you bug the shit out of me- yet I manage to tolerate your bigoted attitude.

I've never heard that Would happen

Well, what is your point?
The bible written so long ago but so right today

Not sure what that has to do with your thread title, but OK. What now?

JUDE 1:7 KJV "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves..."

So you are expecting fireballs after all. Let me know when that happens.

Fireballs- plagues of locusts- dogs sleeping with cats

I didn't say there may not have been two actual cities the story is based on; I'm saying the whole "God destroyed them with his wrath for being sinners" is just a story.

JUDE 1:7 KJV "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves..."

The Bible is not evidence of anything. It's a book written by men.

I'm an atheist and yet the gays bug the shit out of me. I resent society trying to normalize the behavior of 2% of the population. I resent the fact that I am encouraged to be tolerant of them while they are intolerant of my sensibilities.

I really don't care if a man want to suck on another man's junk, or if a woman wants to scissor another woman. But don't try to make it seem normal when by definition it is abnormal and is done only by a tiny percentage of people.

Call me old fashioned but I don't want to see gay intimacy. I don't want to look at two dudes kissing, and the only lesbian sex I want to see is with women that look like cheerleaders, not Rosie O'Donnell.

Actually old fashioned would be being offended by watching any couple kissing- displays of affection like public kissing were offensive at one time- many people still are offended by the sight of a mixed race couple kissing.

Anti-semites resent society trying to normalize the 2% of the population who happens to be Jewish- and they resent that they are encouraged to be tolerant of Jews- while Jews are intollerent of antisemitism!

Bigots like you bug the shit out of me- yet I manage to tolerate your bigoted attitude.
Go sit on a dildo, you mindless PC zombie. You fuckers persecute someone who exhibits any belief or attitude different than yours. You are beneath me.

Go sit on a dildo, you mindless PC zombie. You fuckers persecute someone who exhibits any belief or attitude different than yours. You are beneath me.

I disagree with the slant you put on it, but as long as you realize there will be a price to pay for treating anyone unfairly because of who they love, I guess that's enough

Well, by all means we should restrict the freedoms of over 6 million people because YOU are uncomfortable with it. We should make laws that say men can't kiss each other in public, regardless of whether they love each other, are married or how many years they have been together. And we can make the same law for women, except for the really hot ones. Maybe have permits issued for the ones who look like cheerleaders?

I don't persecute anyone for what they think. In fact, if it doesn't harm anyone or cause problems I don't give a shit what someone does.

But please continue with your persecution complex. I find it amusing.

Well, by all means we should restrict the freedoms of over 6 million people because YOU are uncomfortable with it. We should make laws that say men can't kiss each other in public, regardless of whether they love each other, are married or how many years they have been together. And we can make the same law for women, except for the really hot ones. Maybe have permits issued for the ones who look like cheerleaders?
I never said that we should restrict their freedoms. That's clearly a straw man argument. You are arguing a point because that's what you want to argue, not as a response to anything I said or implied.

You ought to see a doctor because your brain is not working properly.

I don't persecute anyone for what they think. In fact, if it doesn't harm anyone or cause problems I don't give a shit what someone does.

Neither do I. I persecute nobody. However, unlike you I have my own opinions and I am not afraid to voice them.

I never said that we should restrict their freedoms. That's clearly a straw man argument. You are arguing a point because that's what you want to argue, not as a response to anything I said or implied.

You are the one who went on and on about seeing displays of affection between homosexuals. And if creating laws against it is a strawman argument, what is it that you are wanting? Self restraint by 6+ million people so YOU won't be offended? Sorry, but that is even more ridiculous than passing the laws I mentioned.

People are gay. They love, hug, and even kiss each other. Your approval is not needed. Get over it.

Neither do I. I persecute nobody. However, unlike you I have my own opinions and I am not afraid to voice them.

First you accuse me of a strawman argument. Then you say I don't have opinions of my own and that I am afraid to voice them if I do. LMAO!!! Thanks, I always enjoy a laugh in the morning.

First you accuse me of a strawman argument. Then you say I don't have opinions of my own and that I am afraid to voice them if I do. LMAO!!! Thanks, I always enjoy a laugh in the morning.
Like I said, I would get my head examined if I were you. I would probably go ahead and see about it today too.

Like I said, I would get my head examined if I were you. I would probably go ahead and see about it today too.

No need for me to get my head examined. I'm simply expressing my opinion by mocking yours.

After years of seeing my gay and lesbian friends being marginalized and treated with hostility, I am enjoying their newfound freedom to be who they are. I've even been part of a lesbian wedding. It was in a public park in Tuscaloosa Alabama. Things have changed. I celebrate that.

You are the one who went on and on about seeing displays of affection between homosexuals. And if creating laws against it is a strawman argument, what is it that you are wanting? Self restraint by 6+ million people so YOU won't be offended? Sorry, but that is even more ridiculous than passing the laws I mentioned.

People are gay. They love, hug, and even kiss each other. Your approval is not needed. Get over it.
I never said I wanted anything. I do not want anything. I was just stating how the political side of gays is annoying to me.
It is not as annoying to me as knee-jerk leftists whom I desire to be stricken with cancer then see bleed to death out of their dicks (especially the inferior ones who are unable to subordinate their emotion to reason and, therefore, make all sorts of wild inferences, assumptions and conclusions that are CLEARLY unfounded) but they are annoying nonetheless. At least the homos have personally, unlike the brain dead leftist zombie ***** like you.

You are a peasant and should be utilized for slave labor, you pig.

[The homos have "personality", not "personally". They are also great to have at parties ]

No need for me to get my head examined. I'm simply expressing my opinion by mocking yours.

After years of seeing my gay and lesbian friends being marginalized and treated with hostility, I am enjoying their newfound freedom to be who they are. I've even been part of a lesbian wedding. It was in a public park in Tuscaloosa Alabama. Things have changed. I celebrate that.
Good for them. Bad for them, though, that they have such an stupid friend ( I am talking about YOU, Winter).

I never said I wanted anything. I do not want anything. I was just stating how the political side of gays is annoying to me.
It is not as annoying to me as knee-jerk leftists whom I desire to be stricken with cancer then see bleed to death out of their dicks (especially the inferior ones who are unable to subordinate their emotion to reason and, therefore, make all sorts of wild inferences, assumptions and conclusions that are CLEARLY unfounded) but they are annoying nonetheless. At least the homos have personally, unlike the brain dead leftist zombie ***** like you.

LMAO!!! Oh please, spare me the change in direction. You spent more time whining about seeing public displays than you did about the intolerance of gays.

Peasant? Not even close. But nice to see why people dislike you.

Good for them. Bad for them, though, that they have such an stupid friend ( I am talking about YOU, Winter).

Awww, are these insults meant to offend me? lmao The couple in question was very happy to have me there. And just as an FYI, during the ceremony a few people stopped to watch (from a respectful distance). An older couple, a hispanic family, and some college kids, all stood quietly watching the lovely ceremony. At the end, when the brides kissed, they all applauded. The views of you and your ilk are becoming more and more rare, and less and less relevant.

LMAO!!! Oh please, spare me the change in direction. You spent more time whining about seeing public displays than you did about the intolerance of gays.

Peasant? Not even close. But nice to see why people dislike you.
Man, you are trash. You cannot even read, apparently.

Awww, are these insults meant to offend me? lmao The couple in question was very happy to have me there. And just as an FYI, during the ceremony a few people stopped to watch (from a respectful distance). An older couple, a hispanic family, and some college kids, all stood quietly watching the lovely ceremony. At the end, when the brides kissed, they all applauded. The views of you and your ilk are becoming more and more rare, and less and less relevant.
Are you REALLY "LMAO"? Seems like such a response is way out of proportion.

Btw, you are clearly way too biased on this subject to have an objective opinion.

Ok, I am sorry for saying insulting words. I should not have done that. It is frustrating talking to people who cannot stay focused and instead fly off the handle on emotion fueled tripe. It is the burden I bare.

Forum List

Back