What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maurice White now dead at 74

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maurice White who founded Earth, Wind & Fire, has died February 3rd at age 74.

He had very interesting background, even pre-Earth, Wind & Fire as drummer for Etta James, Betty Everett and others, also he was an expert on Egyptology:

Maurice White - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Earth, Wind & Fire "September" released 1978 on Columbia Records, this is just a great song and you don't even have to like Disco to think this is good:

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Great musician, great tunes ..great band! ...RIP Maurice White.

OP
Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

January was very bad month for musical people dying, now February continues where January left off.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Reaction score

January was very bad month for musical people dying, now February continues where January left off.

Weird Lucy I was just listening to their album this morning, and put a link on my nieces facebook page ( not the dancer ) but her mom damn...I love this band..

OP
Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Weird Lucy I was just listening to their album this morning, and put a link on my nieces facebook page ( not the dancer ) but her mom damn...I love this band..

I remember a few years ago, Maurice White interviewed all about Egyptology, which he got University Degree in, I think in early 1990s he got the Degree. Anyhow, a very intelligent and interesting man....his father was a Doctor.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List