What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Pennsylvania

AngeliqueRoss

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello from Pennsylvania. Blessing for those who believe in Christ. I'm convinced that we are responsible for the country and the world we live. Our kid's future depends on how consciously we choose and treats our officials. Honestly, it's a little frightening for me to think about that. What can we really do? What is good for our country?

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hello from Pennsylvania. Blessing for those who believe in Christ. I'm convinced that we are responsible for the country and the world we live. Our kid's future depends on how consciously we choose and treats our officials. Honestly, it's a little frightening for me to think about that. What can we really do? What is good for our country?

Are you in general Left or Right?

:popcorn:

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Welcome :beer:

-- Which Pennsylvania though? I came from the right one.
-- "right" on the map, I mean.

Keep in mind this is the intro area and politics go in politics...

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
AngeliqueRoss

AngeliqueRoss

Rookie
Reaction score

I'm from Eastern PA too.

OP
AngeliqueRoss

AngeliqueRoss

Rookie
Reaction score

Are you in general Left or Right?

:popcorn:

As Pogo sad it's not the right place for politics... I all but wrote the answer!

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm from Eastern PA too.

Ah good. Then you don't tawk weird like them Yinzers. :eusa_shifty:

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome: young lady...

upload_2016-8-11_17-46-41.png

mdk

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Pennsylvanian!

Sgt. Striker

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from the winning side of PA, western, that is. We have the most super bowls, more Stanley Cups, etc. than you. Don't feel bad, though. The Eagles might go to another super bowl one day.

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
:gs:

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm from the winning side of PA, western, that is. We have the most super bowls, more Stanley Cups, etc. than you. Don't feel bad, though. The Eagles might go to another super bowl one day.

Interesting you chose not to mention the Pirates. Whose last pennant was.......... :eusa_whistle:

Sgt. Striker

Reaction score

Interesting you chose not to mention the Pirates. Whose last pennant was.......... :eusa_whistle:

I'm NOT a fan of baseball so I wouldn't know how many pennants they have compared to the Phillies.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm NOT a fan of baseball so I wouldn't know how many pennants they have compared to the Phillies.

Whelp -- let's just say, if you were, you would have omitted them. And you did. :tongue:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List