Hello from Pennsylvania

AngeliqueRoss

Rookie
Aug 10, 2016
Hello from Pennsylvania. Blessing for those who believe in Christ. I'm convinced that we are responsible for the country and the world we live. Our kid's future depends on how consciously we choose and treats our officials. Honestly, it's a little frightening for me to think about that. What can we really do? What is good for our country?

Hello from Pennsylvania. Blessing for those who believe in Christ. I'm convinced that we are responsible for the country and the world we live. Our kid's future depends on how consciously we choose and treats our officials. Honestly, it's a little frightening for me to think about that. What can we really do? What is good for our country?

Are you in general Left or Right?

:popcorn:

Welcome :beer:

-- Which Pennsylvania though? I came from the right one.
-- "right" on the map, I mean.

Keep in mind this is the intro area and politics go in politics...

What is good for our country?
Liberty. Welcome.

Mr. Hoss will be along shortly, he better not post that picture of the girl with the double eyes, that picture makes me dizzy :crybaby:

Lucy ("Oosie") is a fun gal. Just don't take her advice on spaghetti toppings. :puke:

What not even the tiny Marshmallows? :poke:

colorful-small-marshmallows-blue-wooden-background-top-view-54706121.jpg

I'm from Eastern PA too.

Are you in general Left or Right?

:popcorn:

As Pogo sad it's not the right place for politics... I all but wrote the answer!

I'm from Eastern PA too.

Ah good. Then you don't tawk weird like them Yinzers. :eusa_shifty:

Hi, I'm from the winning side of PA, western, that is. We have the most super bowls, more Stanley Cups, etc. than you. Don't feel bad, though. The Eagles might go to another super bowl one day.

Hi, I'm from the winning side of PA, western, that is. We have the most super bowls, more Stanley Cups, etc. than you. Don't feel bad, though. The Eagles might go to another super bowl one day.

Interesting you chose not to mention the Pirates. Whose last pennant was.......... :eusa_whistle:

Interesting you chose not to mention the Pirates. Whose last pennant was.......... :eusa_whistle:

I'm NOT a fan of baseball so I wouldn't know how many pennants they have compared to the Phillies.

I'm NOT a fan of baseball so I wouldn't know how many pennants they have compared to the Phillies.

Whelp -- let's just say, if you were, you would have omitted them. And you did. :tongue:

Forum List

Back