Hello from Pennsylvania

Hi, I'm from the winning side of PA, western, that is. We have the most super bowls, more Stanley Cups, etc. than you. Don't feel bad, though. The Eagles might go to another super bowl one day.

Pittsburgher here! Woot!

Hi, I'm from the winning side of PA, western, that is. We have the most super bowls, more Stanley Cups, etc. than you. Don't feel bad, though. The Eagles might go to another super bowl one day.

Interesting you chose not to mention the Pirates. Whose last pennant was.......... :eusa_whistle:

I'm NOT a fan of baseball so I wouldn't know how many pennants they have compared to the Phillies.

Whelp -- let's just say, if you were, you would have omitted them. And you did. :tongue:

I would have omitted the Eagles if I was from Philadelphia or out east. They won 0 super bowls. The last time they went to the Super Bowl they choked.

Interesting you chose not to mention the Pirates. Whose last pennant was.......... :eusa_whistle:

I'm NOT a fan of baseball so I wouldn't know how many pennants they have compared to the Phillies.

Whelp -- let's just say, if you were, you would have omitted them. And you did. :tongue:

I would have omitted the Eagles if I was from Philadelphia or out east. They won 0 super bowls. The last time they went to the Super Bowl they choked.

That was Tom Brady. The cheaters.

Hello from Pennsylvania. Blessing for those who believe in Christ. I'm convinced that we are responsible for the country and the world we live. Our kid's future depends on how consciously we choose and treats our officials. Honestly, it's a little frightening for me to think about that. What can we really do? What is good for our country?
First of all welcome. Second of all you are beautiful. 3rd good for you caring.

What's wrong is we have a lot of bad citizens who don't vote. And the more they get screwed the less they show up. Pay attention to how many people show up to midterms. Don't vote don't matter. The poorest uneducated blue collar don't vote in midterms

I watched that game. TO wasn't that great neither was McNab.

I watched that game. TO wasn't that great neither was McNab.

Whatever. I'm a fan of the real sport -- baseball. The only player who made football interesting enough to watch in my adult lifetime was Randall. And he's gone now.

I don't know how to navigate this site very well. I might be stuck welcoming people to this place even though I haven't posted much outside this introduction forum. The only member I know is UnAmericanYOU. I would like to get to know more people by being more welcoming. I apologize for the off topic posts, Angelique.

Pennsylvania? OK. "Our kid's future depends how consciously we choose and treats our officials"? I might be wrong but I smell a foreign poster.

welcome-to-the-nut-house-vintage-wood-sign.jpg

Hope you enjoy posting here.

Hello from Pennsylvania. Blessing for those who believe in Christ. I'm convinced that we are responsible for the country and the world we live. Our kid's future depends on how consciously we choose and treats our officials. Honestly, it's a little frightening for me to think about that. What can we really do? What is good for our country?
Welcome AneliqueRoss, a lot of antichristers here but also a lot of believers.

I don't know how to navigate this site very well. I might be stuck welcoming people to this place even though I haven't posted much outside this introduction forum. The only member I know is UnAmericanYOU. I would like to get to know more people by being more welcoming. I apologize for the off topic posts, Angelique.

"I don't know how to navigate this site very well."

Here take my hand darling, I'll be your guide :smoke:

Welcome AneliqueRoss, a lot of antichristers here but also a lot of believers.

"a lot of antichristers here"

Yes, this place is under the influence of The Anti-Christ, I myself think Bodecea is the leader :eek-52:

Hi Angelique, you ever go to Pymatuning or drive up to Conneaut? Family used to summer at Pymatuning.

Welcome a board.

Forum List

Back