Hello from Pennsylvania

Hello from Pennsylvania. Blessing for those who believe in Christ. I'm convinced that we are responsible for the country and the world we live. Our kid's future depends on how consciously we choose and treats our officials. Honestly, it's a little frightening for me to think about that. What can we really do? What is good for our country?
We can embrace ethics that result in our own good behavior towards others, towards animals, and towards the Earth.

I try to help others whenever possible.

I am also involved in feral cat rescue.

And I pick up trash around the neighborhood wherever I see it.

We all need to vote in every election as well.

Hopefully you do the same.

Hello from Pennsylvania. Blessing for those who believe in Christ. I'm convinced that we are responsible for the country and the world we live. Our kid's future depends on how consciously we choose and treats our officials. Honestly, it's a little frightening for me to think about that. What can we really do? What is good for our country?
I suggest avoiding the Insane Clown Posse like airborne herpes, you'll know them when you see them. Welcome to USMB, it's nice to meet you, I look forward to getting along with you.

As of right now, it's not a question of what we can do that is good for our country, but what we can do that's less destructive than the other options.

You haven't started any threads. Don't see you out there battling. You still like it?

Forum List

Back