Hello from Pennsylvania

Welcome.

119850-580x331.jpg

Hello from Pennsylvania. Blessing for those who believe in Christ. I'm convinced that we are responsible for the country and the world we live. Our kid's future depends on how consciously we choose and treats our officials. Honestly, it's a little frightening for me to think about that. What can we really do? What is good for our country?

Welcome :beer:

-- Which Pennsylvania though? I came from the right one.
-- "right" on the map, I mean.

Keep in mind this is the intro area and politics go in politics...

I'm from Eastern PA too.
My condolences..... Uummm, errrrrrrr, I mean welcome!!!! Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

(Whew! Dodged that bullet. Pay no attention to that man behind the computer screen)

Hello from Pennsylvania. Blessing for those who believe in Christ. I'm convinced that we are responsible for the country and the world we live. Our kid's future depends on how consciously we choose and treats our officials. Honestly, it's a little frightening for me to think about that. What can we really do? What is good for our country?

Welcome.

Freedom, liberty, the free market, and small government.

:welcome:

Welcome.
Beware of the trolls, they are uglier than these
giphy.gif

but disguise themselves like this
troll-omegle-1-o.gif

HI Angelique, are you a French Pennsylvanian? Anyways, If you think American officials are a disaster, then visit Europe here, you can see what they have become. :)
I am a Christian too.

Howdy...God blesses us all, the good, the bad and the ugly...

Welcome, Angelique. This place can be very extertaining at times.

However, be forewarned that there a lot of ex-Christians here that absolutely hate Christians.

HI Angelique, are you a French Pennsylvanian? Anyways, If you think American officials are a disaster, then visit Europe here, you can see what they have become. :)
I am a Christian too.

Interesting. You probably need to get out of Europe ASAP; Xians there are likely just a couple of years away from being beheaded on street corners or shoved into ovens, and the independents here are already overwhelmed by the refugees coming from elsewhere, and the faux 'government' here is deliberately obstructing them in favor of importing violent savages and Islamo-Nazi thugs to murder the Xians here. The difference is you at least have a window of time to arm yourselves here.

Last edited:
I am a Christian too.

Interesting. You probably need to get out of Europe ASAP; Xians there are likely just a couple of years away from being beheaded on street corners or shoved into ovens, and the independents here are already overwhelmed by the refugees coming from elsewhere, and the faux 'government' here is deliberately obstructing them in favor of importing violent savages and Islamo-Nazi thugs to murder the Xians here. The difference is you at least have a window of time to arm yourselves here.
I wish Europe had not done away with its versions of the 2nd amendment in 1946. But I guess that was one of the many purposes of playing ww2. European government's turned against their own people starting with ww1-2.

Welcome! I'm in eastern PA too. Well, nominally. I've been working in NYC lately, so spending my weeks up there. But I'll be voting on PA.

Forum List

Back